How do you motivate yourself to keep lifting?

How do you motivate yourself to keep lifting?

Getting Takeshi Sendo body

I have too or I get angry

It's not motivation, anymore. It's just discipline.

And the result of my discipline is my motivation.

Lifting is fun, exercises like cleans and weighted dips, so I don't need motivation

results keep you motivated. Ive been lifting for 2 weeks already

Me.

When I get ready in the morning I have to see a fat fuck in the mirror looking back at me.

I don't want to see that fat fuck anymore.

Fuck off

say that to my face, little bitch

I just don't understand, I see these women and it just hurts that no matter how aesthetic I get, I still won't be able to pull girls this attractive.

That's what hurts the most about lifting, no matter how much you lift, you can never lift the burden of being just out of reach of your desires.

>Get social skills
>Read 48 laws of power
>Read how to win friends and influence people
>Go out and practice your social skills to refine them
>meditate to get over your anxiety
>Work hard on your goals and learn how to make money investing
>Learn Money Management
>Read The Ritchest man in Babylon and Rich Dad Poor Dad
We're all gonna make it brahs!

I hate myself so much to the point that I actually don't care what my body wants and would rather beat it black and blue then give it a rest.

Dude I've got great social skills and I'm very charming. Also I have read rich dad poor dad, even though the gook who wrote it is a pyramid schemer I did learn a lot.

I'm not worried about my success, just how it's depressing that unless I have fat stacks of loot, i won't be able to reach the level to fuck girls like ops pic. I'm just lonely.

My knees hurt when going stairs or running. Getting reminded every day that I'm fat like that is good motivation. I'm BMI 29, and I really don't get how people let themselves to become morbidly obese when obesity symptoms are so tangible so early.

I do it for Mike.

>Self hate (currently DYEL)
>Desire to be proud of my body
>Lust to slay more and higher quality women

>no matter how aesthetic I get
lets face it, you're not a fraud and you're not even close to a true fraud aesthetic

I will never roid. After losing all the weight I did to get where I'm at I realize I'll never truly be satisfied if i fraud.

>Forgot to add to read Might is Right
"The natural world is a world of war; the natural man is a warrior; the natural law is tooth
and claw. All else is error. A condition of combat everywhere exists. We are born into a
perpetual conflict. It is our inheritance even as it was the heritage of previous generations.
This “condition of combat” may be disguised with the holy phrases of St. Francis, or the
soft deceitful doctrines of a Kropotkin or Tolstoi, but it cannot be eventually evaded by
any human being or any tribe of human beings. It is there and it stays there, and each
man (whether he will or not) has to reckon with it. It rules all things; it governs all things;
it reigns over all things and it decides all who imagine policemanized populations,
internationally regulated tranquility, and State organized industrialism so joyful, blessed
and divine.

THE VICTOR GETS THE GOLD

Virtue is rewarded in this world, remember. Natural law makes no false judgments. Its
decisions are true and just, even when dreadful. The victor gets the gold and the land
every time. He also gets the fairest maidens, the glory tributes. And — why should it be
otherwise? Why should the delights of life go to failures and cowards? Why should the
spoils of battle belong to the unwarlike? That would be insanity, utterly unnatural and
immoral."

>I will never roid. After losing all the weight I did to get where I'm at I realize I'll never truly be satisfied if i fraud.
you'll never get girls like OP without roids or being trully rich, a top tier aesthetic girl will never date a guy that isn't also on the top of the scale, nowadays you need steroids or gifted genetics to be at that top

this

The girl I've been dating for 2 months just broke up with me. Shouldn't hurt as much as it does except it's the first girl I've dated in a decade and I thought it was going really well. When she broke up with me all I wanted to do was go to the gym and lift the feels away.

The lack of back aches.
The fact that I can eat like a pig once in a while and still look aesthetic.
The endorphins afterwards and the feeling of crisp air when walking out of the gym.
The improvements in looks and strength.

Because I MUST improve over my old self just in case I stumble upon my ex gf, whom I still love.

Are you me?

Jesus that’s sad

Results.
I'm noticing the adonis belt for the first time in my life, bro. Glorious.

i dont know probably out of habit and to pass time in my miserable existence. im still an autistic virgin after years lifting

it's a lifestyle

>wanna impress my wife
>pretending to be Goku is fun
>I’m not there yet

I want to get better at it so I can win medals at competitons.

Knowing I'm a Nazi Superman

motivation is a meme, building a habit and just doing it because that's what you do is where its at.

hes right u really need to fuck off

My motivation is to get something like this to sit on my face.

I was fat when I started. I'm currently stuck between DYEL and fit, but at least I'm not fat anymore. I managed to bang a few girls and hopefully will wife one some day, and fatties look up to me. It feels great.

Mires I get.

>today
>working downstairs
>q.t 3.14 I’ve seen a couple of times hanging around
>I leave for five seconds to get a drink of water
>she immediately packed up and left when I was out of sight

She’s literally waiting around for me to talk to her. This isn’t the first time I noticed her doing this, either.

Nice.
Have you come up with an excuse to talk to her, just to see what happens?

Weird, but OK.

>Because I MUST improve over my old self just in case I stumble upon my ex gf, whom I still love.

>tfw scared of actually meeting her IRL by accident

I’m just going to say hi tomorrow, if I see her.

I had this big plan of sitting with her today, buuuut as it so happens I got there first and was busy, so...

>lifting entire 2 weeks
>faggot attitude
You need to calm down, chances are you will burn out and quit in couple of weeks.

the only thing that's ever been a constant in my life is fitness. Whether it's in the gym lifting weights or running an OCR, I've always excelled at it above anything else I've ever done. In spite of everything else in my life, failed relationships or the growing sense of detachment I feel from people on a daily basis, I know I'll always have this one thing and so I do my best to enjoy it.

Just looking at what i could potentially be

>falling for the lifting for 2weeks meme
>no understanding of sarcasm

I need it to function normally. I would just sit at home, masturbate, play pokemon and eat cheetos.

lifting is easy, lifting competitively is hard that goes for all bodybuilding, powerlifting, and definitely weightlifting

Genuine interest, routine, discipline and a hefty dose of self loathing.

When I was a freshman, one of the professors had us all come in for "counseling." I go in, he tells me to sit down, goes over my grades and my PT scores (went to a military school for uni), looked at me straight in the eye and told me that I was a failure and that if I was his son, he would've disowned me.

shit cut deep

>>tfw scared of actually meeting her IRL by accident
Dont worry, user. It goes away.

You must be talking about Perseus Backpack, right?

>How do you motivate yourself to keep lifting?
by going everyday, i dont even think about it anymore its apart of my routine.

>Might is Right is an unprecedented book by an author of extraordinary virility and rugged primeval force, whose sense perceptions border on the supernatural. The Laws of Nature are explained, defined and expounded upon in detail in eloquent 19th century English.

Sounds fucking awful

Delusions of grandeur if I'm being honest.

I stay motivated by picturing me as the absolute best I can be and someday maybe even pass that.

I'm paying for membership.

The more often i go, the cheaper it is.

Most obvious answer, girl of my dreams.

Also, this.

Hating my current self.

>Dude I've got great social skills and I'm very charming.

>it's depressing that unless I have fat stacks of loot, i won't be able to reach the level to fuck girls like ops pic.

that is not a charming attitude. women smell that shit a mile away. you can have great social skills but if you're using them from a defeatist "women only care about money" standpoint, all you're doing is *very charmingly* showing them that you're low confidence/low self esteem/low status/""""""beta""""".

read Models by Mark Manson, apply it, and read it again
it's got what you need

But who was traps?

Shit Anllela Sagra, love her.

I lift with 2 of my friends
We all motivate each other.

The thought of how big I was and what I can now become if I continue.

I used to be motivated. Just cause I wanted to look better. I got that, now in not motivated anymore. Lifting is straight up trash. Sure you look better and are stronger, but for What?

>you look like an ogre playing sports, you have to be powerful instead of using finesse.
>have to buy new clothes, I've torn hundreds of dollars in work shirts by becoming to big for them.
>finally get GF, she hates how much time you spend at the gym.
>every other girl you meet wants to and would fuck you and it makes it entirely to hard to commit to one person.
>eat big to get big! Right user? Ya eating a lot sucks. And if you don't eat a lot you feel like shit. You always feel hungry, depleted and full at the same time.
>shitting becomes a bigger part of your life because of all the food
>have to rest all the time or feel like shit, your call.
>spend more money on food, and supps if you buy them
>crippling body dysmorhia, it can't be healthy or productive to compare you're self to others all the time and feel like you're never good enough.
>missed opportunities because of muh routine. The opportunity cost of regular gym attendance is very high for a productive person

Basically lifting and becoming asthetic is a fake and gay meme. You're a faggot. And I'm not gonna stop tho.

It's the only thing I have going for me... I feel like if I quit, I'd spiral into depression, and go back to drinking a 6 pack every Friday night alone.

I don't even think I love the gym anymore, it's just, I don't wanna quit because it's an area in life where I'm making progress that's good for me.

Yeah this whole 'women can smell insecurity' is a load of horse shit. I can make two guys of completely opposite personalities, one is an unapologetic prick and the other is probably autistic or just shy, but both are attractive, hot girls literally come up to THEM and try to impress them. 'Attitude and personality ' are just excuses people give to seem less shallow.

You'll make it bro. Keep working. Don't ever lose hope or get side tracked.

Convince myself that shit's gonna be awesome when I reach my goals.

Realize that I don't desire my old habits.

Realize that I'm too old to start over again in the future.

Why undo all the progress? Even if I fuck up, there's always the next day, no need to revert completely.

I want to be an animator.

I tell myself If I can't even put forward the effort to lift then how can I even achieve to make it into the industry.

She looks like a fucking alien...

But like, a smoking hot alien that I want to sit on my face.

>his goal is to not have nipples

I realized that the only way to achieve great gains is to do lots of tiny things over and over again

there's not some great thing you need to do to make it, just lots of very simple little things

suddenly the little things didn't seem so skippable anymore, and also MAKING IT seemed less daunting, i just needed to do these simple things, not some huge daunting workout etc.

I want to be able to cosplay the Ember Island Players version of Toph from The Last Airbender

Oh, you mean Aphrodite's saddle?

Her legs are photoshooped as fuck.

It does hurt, so far the only way I get out of bed in the not ing is I've convinced myself that I enjoy the pain.

You are ruining your knees friendo. Diet and train until you are at an acceptable weight. Then you cab run

Fuck off.

I’m an incel. I want to be worthy of at least a trap

Look at this rationalizing weakling. Go fuck up your body some more and stop trying to drag others down too brainlet

Why?

It keeps my anxiety down, builds my confidence, and boosts my mood.

I second this

what motivates me is losing all the progress i already have made.

stopping going to the gym would eventually lead to a downward spiral and a void in my life which would be filled with more internet,

>BRRRAAAPTTHPPPTHPPP

Please fuck off!

>being 167.5 cm (5'5")

isnt this the girl who took the picture with the guy behind her

I love actually looking and feeling like a man in an age of numales, beta orbiters and male feminist fucks. I love how feminists gripe about toxic masculinity and indoctrinate a following of weaker men who try and fail to sleep with her but like many on this board know they are all powerless, thirsty whores for men who embody the masculinity they claim to hate. I love they way it drives their orbiters insane because deep down they all know they are inferior.

A particularly motivating memory was knocking the fuck out of some hipster soy boy outside a bar in Seattle after he threw his beer in my face for saying I voted for Trump.

No

>tell someone to fuck off
>WAAAAAH WHY DID HE INSULT ME BACK HE HAS SUCH A BAD ATTITUDE HES SUCH A MEANIE

The looks I get from both guys and girls when I do a 5plate DL for 3 keeps me wanting to improve.

Yes, but the autistic fag would do FAR worse and the girls would be disgusted. Most attractive guys are confident because they get so much social approval in the first place, but if you're average you can bypass the looks requirement.

Lifting even more!

Accurate post and satisfying story. Fuck I'm just imagining his goofy face hitting the pavement

I'm about six months away from the "fuck me or fuck you" speech to my wife.

If I ever get to this stage judging by what i am currently I'll invite all of you for the biggest house party ever