What kind of body do you need for a girl like this?

what kind of mode/stats/height & weight do i need for a girl like this?

how much of it is body and how much is it personality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPsYg4yqWmQ
revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/calculate-maximize-sexual-market-value/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jus be confident bro. just be yourself

Do Arab girls hate non arab guys

>6'4
>Veeky Forums

Pretty much it

no

Yes fuck off

Holy shit this girl is not that attractive. I'm probably only slightly above average and get with way hotter girls than this, as do most of my friends regardless of how they look.

Do better, Veeky Forums

Yo gonna need about 9 akbars

on the left looks like some old lady
on the right looks like social media whore, or woman 2017 as we like to say.

skip t b h

fucking duck lips are fucking stupid and ugly as fuck

>what kind of mode/stats/height & weight do i need for a girl like this?
Look at the pathetic, dyel faggot in this video. He would be mocked endlessly if he posted a pic of himself on Veeky Forums with the caption "I've made it!" He's barely out of skelly mode. His one saving grace is visible abs.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPsYg4yqWmQ

And you know what? This is what 90 percent of women find attractive. Or at least, attractive enough to pass their looks threshold for body. They find a guy with bigger muscles intimidating or "too into himself." This is also why women are starting to like the dad bod. They don't want a guy looking better than them.

In summary, women are stupid niggers. They don't respect a great physique the way that men do. They just want a lean guy who isn't too fat and has a tiny bit of muscle. If you can get that body, you may not be perfect but you're good enough. From there, you have to work on other things like grooming, clothes, etc. Eventually you tick every checkbox for appearance and then and only then does your personality even begin to matter. Which is not to say that personality is useless, just that most women won't even look at a guy if he doesn't pass their looks threshold. If we're honest, we can admit that we do the same thing as men. We want a girl who is hot and who hopefully doesn't have too shitty of a personality.

Anyway, looks are only one part of Sexual Market Value, or SMV. You want to calculate the whole thing and see where you stand. You also want to shed this mindset of being hot enough to get your oneitis. That's just not how it works. You want to max your looks/style/SMV in general and give yourself the most options to choose from and hopefully your oneitis becomes one of those available options. If not, at least you'll get some other girls.

This is a decent article breaking down the fundamentals
revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/calculate-maximize-sexual-market-value/

>6'5
>Veeky Forums
>no gf
God I must be hideous

maybe, try going for one

>chase white women

When will you learn?

no, in the west it's usually the opposite since the only experience they have with arab men is their oppressive brothers/father

t. ay rab

fuck you paki whore

but seriously how to find mudslime qt gf?

whatever fetish you have is not worth the mental problem baggage

depends I am white an had a few arab girls showing interest in me. once I got together with one of them her family pressured her to end it because they are racist fucks. funny how we whites always get blamed for racism when these muslim faggots are way more racist than regular people in the west.

well now years later I checked her FB and apparently she got married to some ugly manlet and is planning to move to some arabic shithole country. kinda sad since she is a nice girl and I wouldnt expect her to fall so far but if that is what she wants then whatever.

what does this chart say exactly ? I need 10 points total to be desirable or what ?

in my experience they prefer white guys but are worried their family will disapprove
why go for an arab anyway when you could go for a white girl

im somewhere between white and mediterranean and arab girls are the only ones i get mires from

thats not what she wants. Thats what she gets, because her parents live in the stone age. She cant escape the culture and if she tries, she get killed, for the honor. Thats normal. The face of the family is very important. Arabs normally stick together. They have huge families with their own culture, If one of the members does something to "damage" the honor of the family, that part of the family is to blame and the rest of the arabs starts talking trash about them and they go lower on the "arab-family-ranking".

I am willing to put that to the test

Any woman that allows a man to beat her and put it in her ass is good enough for me. Even if she looks like a paki whore

No, my girlfriend is half turkish half albanian and comes from a muslim family, not really arab but close enough.