Solarcoin about to Moon? Legit research thread

Very rarely do we see actual due diligence on /biz, and it’s certainly becoming less and less common for the last 2 years that I’ve been here for. However, I want to share my research and get some reasonable feedback. I’m not holding any SLR as my capital is best allocated elsewhere until closer to the PBC release (This Thursday the 16th).

After a fair bit of research, I'm almost certain that SolarCoin will be the next coin recommended by PBC. To prove it, let's look at this line from PBC a few days back.

“Next month, I’ll find myself back in Lisbon, Portugal, attending Web Summit 2.0. I’ll be meeting up with a former energy derivatives trader who has partnered with one of MIT’s leading minds on a solar blockchain project. I’m looking forward to reporting back to you on that project.”

For what it’s worth, Teeka actually deleted that line about 10 minutes after his initial post. Probably because he realized that the internet could do some detective work like I have and discover that this is SolarCoin. Please see below for further evidence:

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/nickgogerty/),
coinreport.net/conversation-francois-sonnet-co-founder-electricchain/
steemit.com/solarcoin/@pdclenton/mit-cryptocurrency-incentivising-solar-energy
linkedin.com/in/leigh-travers-b9a68235
steemit.com/bitcoin/@mpspringer/powr-confirmed-palm-beach-research-group-teeka
cointelegraph.com/news/us-lawmakers-draft-bill-protecting-cryptocurrencies-from-gov-interference
dci.mit.edu/assets/papers/15.998_solar.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ueMSYpgaW6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Evidence this coin is SolarCoin:
1. Teeka states he is meeting up with 'a former energy derivatives trader who has partnered with one of MIT’s leading minds on a solar blockchain project' when he attends Web Summit 2.0. The person he is referring to is Nick Gogerty (linkedin.com/in/nickgogerty/), the co-founder of the SolarCoin foundation and the chief strategist for Lykke - another project Teeka is very keen on.

2. Teeka states that one of MIT's leading minds is working on this solar blockchain project. This points directly to SolarCoin, which not only has staff from MIT, but is actually being backed by MIT itself. You can read more about this here:
* coinreport.net/conversation-francois-sonnet-co-founder-electricchain/
* steemit.com/solarcoin/@pdclenton/mit-cryptocurrency-incentivising-solar-energy

3. Teeka has also recently stated that the coin chosen for November’s Palm Beach release is currently trading below $1.00 (SolarCoin is currently trading at 0.38).

4. Teeka also alludes to a law that, if passed, will greatly affect the success of the chosen coin. Specifically referring to a bill proposed to be passed this year/next year. I believe this is the law in question, proposed by Senator Rodriguez, which reclassifies solar-based energy as a non-public utility, allowing the free-market trading of Kw generated by residential solar panels.

This seems a nice buy in, I expect it to run up to 0.50 tonight and potentiall 0.75 by tomorrow. Teeka has promised to stop giving away hints now - this could be the last coin recommendation of his that gets leaked.

I've been watching the buy walls on Bittrex, there's been significant buying pressure since 5 hours ago, is the PBC release this thursday?

I believe so, the typical release date is the 3rd Thursday of every month.

/biz is fucking dead, no one does real research anymore

you are 100% correct. i've done hours of research as well and came to this conclusion - no doubt in my mind.

This coin has been out for almost FOUR YEARS now. It doesn't even have a Reddit community.

The evidence seems good, but this old coin? Really?

There is zero doubt in my mind that it's SLR. Teeka quickly edited the report to remove how big of a hint he gave once he realized that Veeky Forums figured out his ZEN call before he could issue it to his subscribers. This is just further confirmation that the MIT hint he dropped originally is a dead giveaway about the project. Connect the dots or stay poor faggots. I already bought in for 15k so I might as well help a few biz bros get in too

Why cant it be POWR though they were at websummit 2.0 as well, we need more hints

the fact that its been around for 4 years is a good thing, not a bad thing. and i doubt teeka is going to grade a coin on "does it have a reddit community?" right...

It could just as well be POWR.

Advisor from MIT: linkedin.com/in/leigh-travers-b9a68235

no we don't. you're actually deluding yourself.

Crazy idea here, anons. He was looking into a blockchain project (maybe SLR, maybe POWR) but it has nothing to do with his monthly showcase

no, this is wrong. if you look at the archive of every PBC report, he always leaves a little blurb about what project will be featured in the next edition.

it says right there "new blockchain project". How is a 4year old coin like SOLAR 'new'? Its definitely POWR you morons.

steemit.com/bitcoin/@mpspringer/powr-confirmed-palm-beach-research-group-teeka

>It could just as well be POWR.
>Advisor from MIT: linkedin.com/in/leigh-travers-b9a68235

A 12 week online Fintech course at MIT does not make this person "one of MITs great minds".

>steemit.com/bitcoin/@mpspringer/powr-confirmed-palm-beach-research-group-teeka
This is just somebody's opinion. I could have written that, or you could have written that. Anybody can write a steemit article.

lol can't help you powr folks if you won't help yourself sorry. i'm sure powr will be very profitable for you.

it's new to teeka, and to most people in the space. and look at the version above before he edited the report.

Volume has doubled in the last hour, you guys could have made some easy money. It's not too late to jump in.

You are a fking liar. Nick Gogerty was asked point blank if he was attending the Web Summit 2.0 conference and he said NO!

Meanwhile Powr an Australian company just so happens to be in Portugal at the exact same time as Teeka to attend a fking conference that has nothing to do with Cryptocurrencies.........!!!!

Secondly, I am a member of the PBC. Where the fuck does it say that Teeka alludes to a low about November's coin pick???

Your idiot Pajeet brain are referring to The BTC law that Teeka mentioned during his free webinar on November 2nd, where legislators are trying to make any BTC used to purchase items under $600 would no longer be taxed as capital gains!!!

That was all info he gave during his free webinar when he chose XRP as his "free" pick coin!!

You are a faggot and a pajeet.

Nowhere does Nick or anyone from SLR attended Web Summit 2.0. The law that you claim Teeka mentions was for BTC and he already addressed that during his free Webinar on November the 2nd.

Simply put POWR is 100x more likely to be chosen than SLR!

Veeky Forums has already pumped SLR with lies, last week when they faked a TESLA and SLR partnership.

YOU IDIOTS THAT BELIEVE THIS MORON OP DESERVE TO GET BURNED AND HOLD SLR BAGS FOR ETERNITY!!!

Why are you spreading misinformation? You are obviously shilling for PowerLedger.

I'm just trying to provide objective information, all of my claims are able to be verified.

You sound like a Pajeet projecting.

He decided not to attend due to all of the speculation about SLR being the PBC November pick. It is very obvious he is concerned about Teeka's image. They are well acquainted. Lykke is Teeka recommendation. Nick Gogarty was the Chief Strategist for Lykke.

you are stupid as fuck. the time teeka was talking about this project there was no POWR. Faggot, Nick is not gonna tell you because Teeks many times mentioned he will ask people who he is in contact which not to disclose or talk it like Zencash kids did.

You're wrong on point 3 and 4. The coin he was referring to trading under 1 dollar was ripple.

And on number 4 he is talking about a bill that would deem crypto currencies being exemt from capital gains tax. cointelegraph.com/news/us-lawmakers-draft-bill-protecting-cryptocurrencies-from-gov-interference

wow, there is a smart user on biz. congrats on your gains friend, i'm assuming you already bought into SLR before the massive green candle we just saw on Trex. How good does it feel to know that you'll be dumping on all the faggots who will fomo in a couple days because they didn't listen ?

I agree with both of your points, but clearly the hints point to SLR.

Buying and accumulating. Not shilling til Big T speaks

Fkin idiot retard, do you not see the post under your post that I am replying to??

This faggot OP is wrong on more than half of his fucking points!!!!

The law Teeka was referring to had to do with BTC and the changes to capital gains taxes on purchases under $600!!!!!

The coin he was referring to under $1 was XRP!!! YOU FUCKING PAJEET FAGGOT!

NO MEMBERS OF SLR ARE AT THE WEB SUMMIT CONFERENCE YOU FAGGOT SLR SHILLERS!!!

YOU ARE THE SAME IDIOTS THAT SHILLED SLR LAST WEEK WITH THAT FAKE TESLA PARTNERSHIP!!!

ANY IDIOT THAT BUYS SLR WILL FOREVER CARRY THOSE BAGS

LOOK AT SLR's WEBSITE!!!

solarcoin.org !!!

DOES THAT LOOK LIKE A PROJECT AFTER 4 FUCKING YEARS THAT IS DOING ANYTHING RIGHT!!?!?!? LMAO!

THEIR WEBSITE LOOKS LIKE IT WAS CODED BY A TEENAGE PAJEET FOR $40 ON FREELANCER!!

Thanks for the +40% boys, I've dropped my bags.

I literally made most of this shit up.

Do your own research.

I DONT THINK YOU ARE A LIAR, WORSE I THINK YOU'RE JUST AN IDIOT OF EPIC MAGNITUDES.

OF COURSE I AM SHILLING POWR THEY ARE THE WINNING COIN! I AM SHILLING THE WINNER!

YOU ARE WRONG ON ALMOST ALL YOUR FKING POINTS U DIRTY PAJEET!

1. SLR IS NOWHERE AT WEB SUMMIT U FAGGOT!

2. THE LAW TEEKA WAS REFERRING TO HAD TO DO WITH BTC CAPITAL GAINS TAXES AND HE ALREADY MENTIONED THIS ON HIS FREE WEBINAR ON NOV. 2ND......FAGGOT!

3. THE COIN HE WAS REFERRING TO UNDER $1 WAS XRP.......FAGGOT!!!

YOU'RE DELUSIONAL AT BEST!!

It's SLR though, relax with the caps.

hahahahahahaha WELL PLAYED SIR.

AT LEAST YOU'RE HONEST AND AREN'T ONE OF THE DELUSIONAL IDIOTS THAT ACTUALLY BELIEVES SLR IS THE NEXT PBC PICK!

WELL PLAYED.

Well played op

AND YET OP JUST ADMITTED TO SHILLING AND DUMPING THIS GARBAGE SHITCOIN LMAO!

YEAH IM SURE SLR IS THE PICK! EVEN THO ALL HIS POINTS ARE WRONG AND SO ARE YOURS MORON!

ENJOY CARRYING THOSE SHITCOIN BAGS!

Again, thanks for the 30% ride

>SolarCoin is a Digital Asset rewarding solar energy producers. Launched in January, each MWh of solar electricity produced by a photovoltaic installation awards one SolarCoin to the solar producer. SolarCoin in itself, is a currency that has a value assigned to it by a community of users, a social group, as a means of payment and value circulation. Additionally, the SolarCoin Asset has a social utility for its community: by rewarding the owner of a solar photovoltaic system, SolarCoin acts as an effective incentive, thereby stimulating the implementation of solar power worldwide. With a forward value, SolarCoin may thus reduce the payback time for the solar installation as well as increase its returns. SolarCoin currently operates in 19 countries

dci.mit.edu/assets/papers/15.998_solar.pdf

Confirmed in PWR SLACK THAT THEY ARE NOT PBC PICK. THIS IS HUGE, IT'S SLR.

Really? POWR confirmed in slack they aren't the pick?

Solar Coin is useless, PBC is going to release in favor of Solar DAO. It's a pump and dump, but a good idea.

The great thing about SLR is that it is pegged to Megawatt production making it a TRUE parity. A parity refers to two things being equal to each other. The term "par value" for a bond is similar to parity. Parity can also refer to two securities having equal value.
Now consider that the cost of a megawatt is ≈$150. SLR is on its way to a 1:1 value with MW, just give it time

Yes

OP IS FUDDING HARD, I DONT KNOW WHO TO TRUST NOW

Prove it, I tried to join the slack and got a bad gateway

OP is a faggot and doesn't understand economics

Maybe you should make a post about that. Seriously, people here are believing this POWR is the PB pick and believing it.

confirmed

ARE U FUCKING IDIOTS DEMENTED?

TEEKA EXPLICITLY SAID THAT HE HAS ADVISED ALL TEAMS THAT HE WILL BE TALKING TO IN THE FUTURE TO NOT DISCLOSE ANY CONNECTION TO HIMSELF!!

YOU FUCKING MORONS ACTUALLY THINK THE POWR DEVS WOULD SAY: "WHY YES WE ARE TEEKA'S PICK, GO AHEAD AND PUMP UP OUR COIN AHEAD OF TEEKA'S PAID MEMBERS BECAUSE WE LIKE YOU SO MUCH......"

FUCKING IDIOTS ON THIS FORUM I SWEAR! GO DUMP YOUR MONEY ON SLR THE SHITCOIN THAT EVEN OP HAS ADMITTED TO PUMPING AND DUMPING!

LMAO.

Good work. Thank you for posting this. How about a new thread?

The argument of whether it's Solar or POWR is really redundant because there's one simple solution: hold both. The mooning coin will likely go up 3x at the very least, and the one that loses out wouldn't likely dump that much at worst leaving a bit of a win-win no matter which coin it is, virtually arbitrage. Now if it's anything other than those two... then we're fucked.

A blockchain that's been in development since 2014 vs. ERC shit token

youtube.com/watch?v=ueMSYpgaW6A

YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON!

IN THIS VERY THREAD THAT YOU'RE COMMENTING ON OP WHO STARTED THIS GARBAGE THREAD ADMITS HE IS A LIAR AND A PUMP AND DUMPER!

AND YET YOUR RETARDED BRAIN ACTUALLY THINKS THE POWR DEVS WOULD ADMIT AND TELL RANDOM PPL THAT THEY ARE THE NEXT PBC COIN???

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? WHY WOULD THEY ADMIT THAT THEY ARE IN FACT TEEKA'S PICK?????

JESUS CHRIST IT'S LIKE SOME OF YOU HAVE THE IQ OF A HAND SANITIZER BOTTLE!

>HAVE THE IQ OF A HAND SANITIZER BOTTLE!
Lol

LOOK AT THEIR WEBSITE YOU DIPSHIT MORON!

solarcoin.org

LMAO! I SWEAR TO CHRIST THIS WAS DEVELOPED BY A THIRD WORLD WEB DEV FOR LESS THAN $100! AND YET THAT IS WHAT THEY HAVE AFTER $ FUCKING YEARS!!

AND THAT ERC-20 TOKEN WILL HAVE ITS OWN BLOCKCHAIN BY 2019! THEY JUST FINISHED THEIR ICO A FEW MONTHS AGO YOU FUCKING IDIOT PAJEET!

MEANWHILE, YOUR TEAM OF MIT SCIENTIST AFTER 4 YEARS HAVE FUCK ALL TO SHOW FOR THEMSELVES BESIDES THAT GARBAGE STATIC 2006 HTML WEBSITE OF THEIRS!

FUCKING IDIOT BAG HOLDER!

THE IRONY OF YOU COMMENTING IN A THREAD WHERE THE OP AND THREAD STARTER ADMITS IN IT THAT HE PUMPED AND DUMPED THIS SHITCOIN SLR THAT YOU ARE CARRYING BAGS FOR!!!

LMAO

Doesn't matter. The coin is NOT POWR. They said in Slack said no MIT connection. Nobody has been able to find one of MITs great minds associated with POWR.

The fact that you type in caps means you're emotionally insecure, fragile, and shell of a human being.

Relax my nigga

I wonder how people like you live. But yea it gives me the reason why some monkeys still couldn't evolve through the evolution process. lol go eat your babies

Its POWR, it has Elon Musk behind it, buy before the moon

Try to find one of MITs great minds connected to it. That was the clue and in Slack POWR confirmed that they HAVE NO MIT CONNECTION

This

OP IS PLAYING ON YOU FOOLS, HE ALREADY BOUGHT THE DIP. DUMBFUCKS

YOU ARE A TRULY RETARDED AND A LOST SOUL!

DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN THAT PEA BRAIN OF YOURS THAT THE POWR TEAM WOULD ADMIT TO THE FREE WORLD THAT THEY ARE IN FACT TEEKA'S PICK FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER???!?

ARE YOU THAT DIM WITTED THAT YOU CANNOT SEE HOW THAT WOULD DIMINISH EVERYTHING THAT TEEKA HAS WORKED TO BUILD OVER THE YEARS?!??!

ARE YOU THAT MUCH OF A SIMPLETON THAT YOU NEED ME TO EXPLAIN TO YOU IN ALL CAPS MIND YOU, THAT TEEKA EXPLICITLY TOLD ALL DEV TEAMS THAT THEY ARE FORBIDDEN FROM DISCLOSING ANY INFORMATION ABOUT ANYTHING RELATED TO THE PBC AS A RESULT OF THE LEAKING OF ZENCASH LAST MONTH???!?

Ohh and for your MIT link, you PAJEET idiot.

TWO WORDS: BILL TAI

HE IS THE FUCKING MIT LINK YOU DULLARD!

NOW BEGONE SCUM, BEGONE!

Goddd! nigaa is your Mom a whore?