Veeky Forums recipes

itt; we share Veeky Forums recipes or/and dieting tips for bulking and cutting

bulk @ manlets

>one can black beans
>quarter cup cheddar cheese
>plenty of franks hot
just over 1000 calories with macros that are evenly distributed, tons of fiber, fucking delicious

>plenty of franks hot
is this just for taste or does it have nutritional benefitial to it

it’s basically just sodium

Veeky Forums DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO FUCKING COOK JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Gonna dump my tried-and-true whey recipes.

Had these this afternoon for lunch. Good stuff.

That's far too much protein.

This one also works as a chocolate cake. Just add 3 tbsp of cocoa powder to the dry ingredients. By the way, I personally use Myprotein's vanilla impact isolate whey. Taste may differ depending on what you use.

egg drop soup:
8 oz chicken stock
4 eggs, beaten
salt

bring stock to a boil, take off heat, drizzle in eggs, salt to taste

serious question why do you all have such a low calorie level while cutting? what are you doing? do you all have desk jobs?

i am currently cutting and still eat almost 3000 calories?

those are women nippels

most of them only lift and barely do anything beside that , either desk job or neet who go to the gym between 2-6 time a week for 40 min to 1h30 with most of it being rest .
Add it all up and it's barely 10 hours of physical activity a week , I know lots do cardio or have active jobs but for the most part it's "powderlifting" drone who aren't really fit or healthy or even active .

Desk job. Workout for 1.5 hours most days but unfortunately have t spend the rest sitting on my ass at a computer. Makes cutting a bitch.

that's what i thought but wouldn't it be easier to do a little more cardio or be a little more active just for the sake of eating a little more? i would never be able to pull a 1600 kcal diet of. so i'm kinda impressed by you all

lol too much protein too much fat, and carbs away too low

To be fair I also don't get very hungry sitting on my ass all day.

only good for /fraud/