5'7
Down from 220 lbs to 155 lbs.
19 years old

Training for 1 year PPLxPPL.

Training for 1 year manletxmanlet

Next thing is to learn how to shave.

don't be mean

nice progress fuckhead

Why do people with shitty facial hair genes both to keep pubes on their face?

you look good but i cant help but think of future milhouse

Hahaha. Gotta work on those calves Millhouse

Shave and get rid of the faggot hair. Otherwise well done.

Damnit dude quit posting yourself. I swear to god I see you more than I see my freinds.. which is none because I don't have any but for real do you really need validation this badly?

Presumably to show that he's a man. Lot's of young guys around that age do it.

i would beat the shit out of u if i saw u in my gym with that hairdo and glasses

Yeh.

Honest to god even the acknowledgement helps.

Holyshit your ugly. Shave off that Turd hair style.

Your hair makes me so fucking angry. THAT STYLE DOESN'T FIT YOUR FUCKING HEAD SHAPE YOU ASSHOLE, HOW HAVE YOU LET IT GROW SO MUCH WITHOUT NOTICING AT LEAST THAT MUCH?! Honestly you don't even deserve to make it. Nice progress tho

>1 year
Thats some shit shoulders you have for one year. At least you work them out.

Somebody shitted on your hair.

Help me achieve bear mode I beg of thee. About 2 months and 10 pound difference

stop fucking posting your ugly fucking back and recessive gene female hips all over this fucking website HOLY FUCK

Its hot

You're not fat anymore, good job manlet! Cut your faggot-male hair though, 5/10 wouldn't gay

Go bald tubby. You have no beard low test beta. Good job on the weight lost.

Pass

I have bad facial hair genetics and I'm young but for the past few weeks I haven't shaven just because I don't feel like it. Everything is going wrong and I don't even have the energy. I don't want to become clean faced again it would just feel weird and open and uncomfortable.
But if people are gonna start thinking I'm some fucking faggot tryhard because of it I guess I have to shave. I don't want to but I don't want to look like this either. I don't want to look like anything fuck existing

Looking good. I've had a similar progression but over about 3 years. Same height, went from 95 to 85kg stayed there for a while now I'm about 75kg. Which is 165lb, not as good as you but it feels good being in shape