Why is lifting for women frowned upon?

Why is lifting for women frowned upon?

That cuck should kill himself

>#stillsingletho

Wow, what a vain bitch. Couldn’t even enjoy an evening with her rich cuck friend without advertising herself

Because you should do it primarily for yourself. A benefit from lifting would be looking more attractive to women but your whole reason shouldn't be to try and change yourself for other people.

It's high risk, high reward.
Most cucks are afraid to spend too much time and energy lifting weights so they come up with coping mechanisms.

that scene with the fratguys in borat is actually really good advice in terms of never letting a woman determine your self worth

I mean obviously motherfucker doesnt want to take a hint, its his own fault

Pretty sure that guy is gay btw

Because it’s vain and typically produces the worst kinds of lifters.

Because historically there is no real history of women doing things to increase strength or mass until the last forty years or so. Basically it rustles people's jimies because it's too different than the picture of how things work they've created based on the past.

I say fuck it, if you want to get jacked then get jacked.

Post Pic please

This.

Look at his dumbass fucking face with his proboscis monkey nose. Looks like his IQ is 100. Absolutely no fucking self awareness and will never amount to anything. Stupid faggot what a cunt dumb fuckin pleb. Look at his stupid legs too. Big head and gay legs. Fuck him.

I've never kissed a girl.

I assume you're either wondering for the sake of wondering or a girl shit tested you about strength training and you failed, either way, i lift because it is a mans duty to be strong
>Inb4 "le tip"

Woman dislike it because of jealousy. Every girl want to slim down and be Veeky Forums but dont want to put effort into it.

Men hate it because 90% of the male population (yes I pulled this statistic out of my ass) is sexually frustrated. Firstly they are reminded that they can't get a perfect girl everytime they see them. Secondly lifting js a dominated by males and sexually frustrated men despise it when a woman does the one thing they think will help them get a woman.

I'm in so much pain from reading that.

>never kissed a girl
lmfao you're just jealous of this casanova

I like pretty girls that lift because they're really pretty

>tfw you don't have a pretty girlfriend who lifts who can carry you like some kind of bride

because biology
>muh equality

Exactly what I think she clearly wants him to be a man and ask her out but he is too much of a cuck to act out. I would do the same as him tho...

>all that for some basic ass brown woman

>a man and ask her out
yes, taking someone out on a "friend date" is the gayest thing a guy could do and she STILL went out with him, #stillsinglethough is a sign of disappointment that he didn't ask her to on a real date
SHE wanted HIM to be CHAD and HE CHOSE to be a VIRGIN FAGGOT

>beta faggots will unironically whine about how she used him for his money and was broadcasting her available pussy for some random guy she doesn't know

>#stillsingletho
she clearly wants him to as her out, he's just no fucking doing it

>ask out
But they just went on a date

>hey sara l-lets go out on a friend date s-so I can s-show you how other guys should treat you
>Hey Sara! lets go on a date this weekend I have a whole bunch of fun things planed!

yes, a date is just a date.

That guy is destined to clean up creampies

I liked those guys, the film tries to paint them badly but they are being very friendly and sincere to an utterly bizarre foreigner (as far as they know)

True. Granted they were pretty drunk, but hey, they could have been angry drunk racists. Instead they were total bros.

That was the joke dipshit.

Because they don't know who to lift for. I lift to give her joy

don't bother with that moron. they'll just post something like "yeah right, you were just pretending to be retarded haha"

it's frowned upon because it reminds everyone that deep down this is the only reason why they lift, despite what they try to tell themselves. it's frowned upon because it breaks the comfortably fantasy you built in your head and puts a mirror in your face to see the hard cold reality. it's frowned upon because it's just too real to handle.

>inb4 haha speak for yourself twink haha i am so not lifting for girls haha please give me confirmation

I can tell you dont get laid

If you dont keep sexual tension with a women from the moment you meet them you will roll into friendship and you will never get out of it.

>all these retards saying SHE wanted him to ask her out
lmao at your life, it's the exact opposite. He wanted to get in dat puss but hes too much of a beta bitch to actually make it sexual. gurantee she wouldnt touch his dick with someone else's vagina

Because attention from women doesn't change the fact that you aren't happy with yourself.