How the FUCK do you guys eat +1000 TDE when you're bulking? Let alone 1.5*lbs body weight for protein

How the FUCK do you guys eat +1000 TDE when you're bulking? Let alone 1.5*lbs body weight for protein.
I get vomity around 2000 calories and I weigh 206lbs and I'm 6'2", and can't get any where enough protein since I don't have access to supplements
Wtf do I fo

Egg whites.. lots of em.. or try to drink your calls.. milk/peanut butter

how the fuck do you get to 206 at 6'2" and not be able to eat more than 2000 kcal?

1. You only need to eat +500 calories

2. You only 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight

>bulking
There’s that meme again

Isn't it 1.5*lbs for bulking?

I used to be fat but now that I've gotten my weight down to where I wanted I'm having an impossible time putting it on the right way

>tfw I can easily pack 6k kcal a day
I mean not on healthy food, but I can stuff my face with shit like lasagne, pizza or fastfood all day

start drinking lots of sparkling water to stretch your stomach

no. Read the sticky

206 without good muscle mass at 6'2" has to be at least 20% body fat, more likely well over that

t. 6'2" 160lb lanklet with lean muscle and no bf

lose more weight. your stomach has shrank. you have to work yourself back up.

nuts (peanut butter is good), whole milk, lots of lean proteins, lots of grains

I did. 1.5*lbs body weight is the amount of grams you're supposed to eat. Where are you seeing it different?

0% milk fat greek yogurt, unflavored, unsweetened. My breakfast had 340 calories and 60g of protein.

I did the caliper thing and I have like 14% body fat

>can't get any where enough protein since I don't have access to supplements
Eat 2lbs of chicken breast. It's only 960 kcals and 180g of protein. Cheap at $3/lb

Alright thank you, I'll try to get two helpings of that a day.

Where do you see 1.5?

Liquids

dude that's a FUCKING KILOGRAM of chicken every day

Fuck. My bad I'm mentally challenged apparently.
I think I was reading the cutting protein or something.

drink your calories
peanut butter whole milk banana whey

I don't think the sticky differentiates between cutting and bulking regarding protein. I eat 1.2 grams of protein when cutting and it works. You don't need 1.5 then either, and I doubt the sticky says you do

>"I get vomity around 2000 calories"
>"I'm 6'2"

Stop being soft, I'm 5'8 and can eat 2000 easy

stop being a pussy I'm 5'7'' 150lbs and I eat 3000 Cal a day without a problem, already gain like 10lbs in 3 months

JUST

FUCKING

DO IT

Have you heard of the Golden Arches OP?

Also there is something called Ben and Jerrys. Or even better, Jenny's.

But to use the pint a day routine you best be squatting 4pl8 minimum.