How much tuna can i eat safely?

how much tuna can i eat safely?

You can tune a piano but you can’t TUNA FISH!

Idk

About tree fiddy.

maybe two tins a day, unless you plan on doing this for years, then i would not suggest more than one a day

IT NEVER LEAVES BRO

I was looking at this yesterday. For the average person you'd have to eat 3 cans per day for months for any negative side effects to occur.

is that a euphemism?

really? a quick google search says 14.5 oz/week which is fewer than 2 cans of the stuff i get.

I've been eating a can of tuna (112g) for lunch 5-6 times a week for a year now.

People keep telling me to "be careful".

This

>Eating fish is dangerous now
Kids these days. Generation after will probably refuse to walk down the street without masks on gook style.

Tuna has a high mercury content and shouldnt be eaten on a daily basis, you should it substitute with canned sardines or salmon

>consuming massive amounts of mercury is safe
maybe look at what's in the fish you're eating

>a tin
>massive amounts
Enjoy your hazmat suit you fucking fairy

Gook masks are to protect others from you being sick.

the question at hand involves a periodic bases. meaning that we can't just look at food consumed in one sitting, we have to consider the fact that this is over years and years, since your body doesn't filter out mercury like it would many other toxins.

your shitposting is providing nobody with anything, except yourself a distraction from whatever it is you're avoiding

idk i have 1 can a day. been doing so for years

God your a fucking tard

Ok Dr user. I've been eating it daily for years with no ill effects. Maybe you've misinterpreted too many articles on the internet. There is such a thing as being too much of a faggot about every tiny little nutritional detail.

Most likely I'll forget this conversation in ten minutes and mercury poisoning will never occur to me again, with no ill consequence whatsoever.

I'm eating a bit less than 12 servings/week ~650g of chunk light (skipjack), which should be the less poisonous of the tuna family and covering the rest with canned pink salmon. So far, no issues.

Depends on what kind of tuna and whether it's packed in oil or water. I think about 4-6 cans a week is "safe"

I've been eating a can a day for around 7 years now, light tuna mind you. Depends on your weight but a can a day isn't going to hurt.

None?