Hey lads, how do I manage to eat 3000 calories per day? Anyones got a good plan...

Hey lads, how do I manage to eat 3000 calories per day? Anyones got a good plan? Preferably cheap food (not steaks everyday) and maybe doesnt take too long to prepare. Also I can't eat peanuts or peanut butter.

3 meals and a large smoothie packed with fruit in between. For me it was just finding the time to eat right.

I make a shake everyday
>200-300 ml of milk
>3 tablespoons of peanut butter
>1 scoop of whey protein
>100-200 mg of oatmeal
should have about 1000-1300 calories and lots of protein

Is there video of Piano Man punching someone?

im tired of these fucking threads. where do you live? just go to a fast food restaurant and order a 1500 calorie burger, do that twice a day

you fucking stupid nigger

yeah he punched a retarded kid once

Boxed mac and cheese with tuna.

did it hurt?

heh.

bonus: make it with lard instead of butter. lard is a shit ton cheaper.

My current diet, same thing every day.
>Gallon of Whole Milk
>Half pound of ground beef
>3 cups frozen veggies
>2 tbsp butter (to cook with)
>Avocado
>A shake consisting of: Milk, 1/2 cup PB, 1/4 cup Coconutt oil, 2 Bananas, protein powder, 1/4 up dark chocolate chips
that's about 5000 calories and I spend 50 bucks per week on food.

Just noticed you can't eat peanuts. Either microdose peanut powder until you can handle it (look it up it's a real thing) or kill yourself, you are week and should not pass on your genes,

I wouldnt call anyone stupid when youre advocating eating mctrash everyday

You're probably fat by now

Yea well you're a month

Fast food is not cheap everywhere.

I'm a month?

yea cuz you called me a 'week'

I've wanted to try the oats thing but I'm worried the texture will make me vomit, is it chunky or do they blend well?

It was very painful

Fatty cuts of meat
Extra oils (coconut, olive)
Extra fats (almond butter, butter etc)

I cant suggest foods however typical cheap items like oats beans chicken etc are more in your favor here.

Im 125lbs and i eat 2800-3200 a day. I also do hiit bw type of workouts seperate from lifting about 2-3x a week for a sport i do. I also work with my hands and am on my feet almost everyday. To the point most lifters or non lifters would say, “my feet hurt.”

Its not hard to consume this surplus amount for me because of the amount of work i put in and my daily lifestyle. Its mainly about timing of my meals. 4-6 meals a day depending on what im doing. Also i dont drink any fruit juice or eat much of any sweets. I eat the same things throughout the day. This is just my preference and it works for me.

Also i will not hang with people i know if i know they are gonna bring me off course with when we eat or what we do. Everyone else comes second.

Bonus bonus: fry bacon and save the grease. Use that for your mac.

Its also more expensive and less healthy than buying from a grocery and making foods yourself.

Walnuts, oats, Greek yogurt.
Beans, rice, tuna
Chicken, beans, broccoli, rice, lentils
Cottage cheese, whey

I've never understood how people can't figure out how to eat more calories. Have you ever had pasta or any kind of grain? Extremely calorie dense. Eat more pasta, eat more meat, and drink more milk and you'll easily be able to consume 3k cakoriesnin a day. Not hard

Liter of milk for breakfast

Every 2 days cook 500 g of chicken breast, 250 g of pasta, 1 head of broccoli (500 g), 3-4 tomatos (250-500 g), divide that shit up into two tupperware containers for day 1 and day 2. Takes about 45 minutes.

Wholegrain rye bread + cheese (not fucking spray can cheese, in case you're American) or canned fish in whatever sauce you like (I like tomato) + tomatos and olive oil to taste. Use plenty of oil, dip your bread in it and soak it up real good for all those delicious calories.

bretty gud

half gallon of skim milk
whole roast chicken
2 cups raw brown rice
whole mix bag of vegetables

>mg of oatmeal

Do you have it in a pill or something
in any case shiggy diggy doo

I buy the powdered oats from Myprotein and they're decent

I like making chicken+almonds+some veggies, it amounts up to 2k calories which usually last 3 meals.

Ever heard of a scale, retard

Black beans and kidney beans.

holy shit

on suicide watch

ruthless

>100g is 130 calories
>"extremely calorie dense"
You fucking piece of shit

If you are having trouble with total calories DO NOT eat fucking chicken and tuna as your meat sources, they are way too lean and are better suited for cutting or a really lean bulk. Stick to beef and pork, add cheese and mayo where you can. Olive oil and butter are also ez cals.

100g of uncooked pasta/rice is 350kcal you mongoloid

yeah he died a few months later

very nice

>I can't eat peanuts
Can you eat cashews? Look up "creamy cashew pasta"

literally just force yourself to eat. When you're bulking it's not about eating when you're hungry, gotta eat big bro

2L milk a day + just regular food not too unhealthy.

what a great pic of him

bump

Will almonds work? Also PASTA.

You could also try adding seeds to some stuff, like chia seeds are super nutritious. There's also nutritional yeast which is packed with protein and a lot of harder to get micro nutrients. Sprinkle that in just about anything.

Newfag to gains and getting fit, is there plain whey, cause the the powder I use is too damn sweet even with water

>don't eat fast food guise
>instead make a 2000kcal shake of milk, peanut butter and protein powder full of artificial ass sweeteners and drink that every day
Surely miles more healthy than just eating a hamburger

Quite honestly, protein-wise. 1g/kg bodyweight a day is more than enough to build muscle. More protein ingested does not equal more muscle growth, no matter how much the morons on this board will tell you otherwise.

If you're meeting protein requirements and getting a good variety of food, you can easily meet extra caloric needs by adding an extra table spoon or so of oil into your food when preparing it. Lots of cheap, protein-rich foods. Eggs, chicken, cottage cheese, etc

If you don't want to take long to prepare, invest in an electric skillet or pressure cooker.

If you want to definitely meet protein requirements, maybe get some whey protein as well.

Nutrition isn't and shouldn't be difficult.

yes