TFW 21 years old

>TFW 21 years old
>tfw virgin
>tfw working deadend job
>tfw no friends
>tfw skinnyfat and low test
>tfw live in Ontario Canada

Is it too late to turn my life around, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zHAP7hldfbc&t=54s
libgen.pw/download.php?id=835593
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no. i believe you can change user. best bet is to start going to the gym and while you're there look for a new job. when you get that job you'll be a but more fit so you'll be more confident to talk to people that you work with.

where in ontario bro?
if browntown kys

Aurora. So rich whitey town

Bump

you're not even a burger user, you have nothing to complain about.

come to SW ontario and party with the country boys

london checking in

21 is actually too late.

everyone I knew who was a loser at that age is still a loser today

burlington same thing here senpai

Actually I didn't turn my life around until 24, m8

Damn u niggas far

find a way to get into a uni brah, preferably major in STEM.
don't work dead end jobs, they wont get you anywhere by definition.

t. Toronto fag

Just cause you have no friends doesn’t mean you have to be so hard on yourself

I wish I'd started lifting at 21 instead of 23.

>tfw 25 yo
>tfw non virgin and have gf
>tfw MD
>tfw friends but dont even feel like seeing them
>tfw fitfag and normal test
>tfw live in Quebec

don't have money u evil normie

literally 75% of Veeky Forums are doctors

>tfw you pay for college and can’t go because of strike.

neither did I. hop on that OSAP, its worth it.
better than doing retail and other garbage for the rest of your life.

Become a Mountie

You’re 21 dumbass you have plenty of time

where in Ontario my dude ill chill with you or whatever, grab a beer

Then how will I pay loans? My parents refuse to help.

Aurora

hey I usually go by wellington and bayview often because my friend lives there.

it's a whitey small town, only complaint is that there is no late night places to eat, ya gotta head down south for that shit.

i'm assuming your white right, if your not then...

take the Glorious Pill

>Ontario
Your real problem right there

Sweet Ontario thread.
I just bought a new loft in downtown area and will be moving in there 2 years until in finishes.

I'll be down to invite any cool fit canadian bros, I'm single, making money and getting fit.

Fuckin richfag normie!

Yeah im white but what difference does it make when im a fat virgin.

eyyy, torontofag reporting in.
lemme reach for some ketamine fueled orgies

Move to Alberta. Get /out/ more often. Trust me, the wilderness works miracles.

b-but I'm 26 and have been saving up my petty salary of $80k a year since 23 to finally get a decent place to move out of my parents basement...

You don't even understand how much drugs I do even though i'm a medical fag kek.

The fact that you're white in Canada has its privileges. White privilege exist in this land that is covered by the oceans of pajeets and ching chongs. You already have that ahead of other 21 year old fat virgin pajeets and chinks. Use it to your advantage dude and get fit.

as a life long Edmontonian who's Hispanic, if you're not white, you're not gonna make it in this province.

>TFW don't play hockey and all I want is a fit white blonde qt with blue eyes
> I'm getting by with kicking ass at my sales job while I do a STEM degree
> I see business majors with the qt I want but he has a 2.0 GPA and a G series Benz from his dad

Alberta is about being white, being oil, and complaining about NDP.

>petty salary of 80k a year from 23

only on fit

what the fuck is wrong with this place

80k is starting for any half decent graduate, or even undergrad.

Fucking brainlet.

lemme guess, doctor or engineer like everyone else on fit right alpha male stud?

not even - I'm 21 and doing some shitty biology major but I'm also a /g/entoomen who strives to use this uneducated sector and infuse my programming knowledge to it. it's all about knowing your ceiling when
you enter a field, and pushing forward. I might try for med school, but 3.5 GPA and 3rd year might not be forgiving.

The reason why everyone on this board kicks ass in their education is because this board is about being the best you can be, mind and body.

This

Are you new here?

>that front plate
Just cuck my shit up

Front plates ruin the look of cars why are they required fucking awful m8

I dunno senpai am I.

This, but honestly I don't really care, I have friends who are neet and don't make money but I take them out all the time.

those friends are unconditional friends and be by my side.

no homo.

I know man, I love the car's front grill, I had to literally yell at my dealer to not drill the plate in when I went to pick it up. it's honestly the next best thing I can do to the car and works pretty well tbqh senpai.

Any mac fags here?

at least your not 40
youtube.com/watch?v=zHAP7hldfbc&t=54s

Second year uoft here, a couple people I know go to Mac one got in the health sci program, shits seems hard lmao

> Ontario, CN

I wish I lived there instead of Yurop. Fucking hate the cuckland it became in last 3 years..

> McMaster university

Man's live in scarborough if you fucks are near come get shot

Sup brah, I go to la fitness in Aurora same age as you too. Who is this lmao

U r me except im 22, have frienda and im not low test

It's never too late to change, it just depends on your motivation and drive, apply to jobs, get a degree in a favourable profession, learn programming.

There are people going onto medicine courses at 30+, programmers who started at 30+, engineers who started late into their life.

If you don't do anything, you won't achieve anything.

You're only 21, you're still a kid basically, don't think its all over just because you didn't follow the traditional route.

at least you live in the first world, third worlder cuck here

>tfw 27
>tfw virgin
>tfw no job
>tfw friends
>tfw fat and low test
>tfw live in Ameristan

Don't get on my level.

what do i do to not become you brah?

get a job and work out

When DID you guys lose your virginity?

Once I got Veeky Forums I went from kissless virgin to cumming regularly inside my GIRLFRIEND (XX sex chromosome configuration) when I was 21 and I'm 22 now and continuing to do so. She's coming over tonight and I love her so fucking much.

>When DID you guys lose your virginity?
haha the usual stuff user haha benis in vagina

This is why it will never happen to you. You need to stop it with the retarded memes all the time.

I'm just outside London it's good times between port Stanley and grand bend just not in London itself.

Second londeroner checking in, when whiteoaks is brown oaks

Tfw you should have applied for OSAP I didn't have to pay for school but this strike is shit were supposed to have our classes pushed back into summer for second semester though

Let's chill homie

>tfw hamilton taught me to hate chinese and brown people

it's not my fault

Get out of there man, learn a trade, find a new job, move to a new state, move the the US for fucks sake. Honeslty, anyone living in Canada who isn't working in natural resources is a waste of space.

I'm doing ling at mac. literally the bottom of the humanities caste system which is at the bottom of all university disciplines, which i'm learning in hamilton, which is the asshole of the armpit of ontario.

at least i'm white

>if you're not white
WAAAAAA NOTHING IS MY FAULT I'M NOT DUMB IT'S THE "SYSTEM" MAAAAN

lmao what a fuckin loser

>Yurop

You boyos use the pulse? Been to the pop up pulse yet?

Lower than multimedia? I think not

You’re stupid, that’s your problem. Stop being stupid and life won’t be so bad.

Also I’m from Hamilton and this place isn’t as brown as Toronto.
Whatever once we get them to accomplish all the shit we don’t want to do it’ll be like the yews

Normie

you could not pay me to visit that hole. i go to a commercial gym that has better hours, more equipment, and no discrimination rules against men

>buy test
>inject test
>profit

I remember this whiny faggot from Veeky Forums. He doesn't want help (he rejects any decent recommendation). He just wants to whine. Don't encourage him.

Here, OP
Read >pic related
It's a wonderful book that may help get you out of your rut. It's not just meme self-help. The writer is a PhD and backs everything with statistics and empirical studies.

Here's a download link in .epub format.
libgen.pw/download.php?id=835593
You can just google and download an .epub reader for your device.
You're welcome.

Also, lift. Lift consistently to add some structure and purpose to your life.

>normie girl trying to give advice
Yeah ok

>normie wimmin
>just bee yourself lmao user, it'll work out

>be me at 21
>getting drunk 3-4 times a week because bored
>dropped out of college and moved back in with parents
>spend another 2 years working that job before getting better but still dead end job
>enroll in tech school and pay $1800 out of pocket for certification
>25 now, recently finished, offered job that starts off at $42k/year which isn't great but still more than most of my friends with $100k degrees
>practically unlimited advancement
>about to be living on my own with nobody to spend money on but myself
21 ain't shit OP.

keep crying bitch boi
>i'm not a normie so I'm beyond help
It annoys the fuck out of me how all of you trying to categorize yourself out of self-improvement
you are no different than anyone else
we all struggle through shit even if others may act more mainstream or whatever

feel free to keep on making excuses for the rest of your life

>not having a girlfriend that has a meme collection larger than yours
>she's gonna leave you wounded because you're overly invested.

I bet she is fucking brain dead user. Those hormones really get that monkey brain going though!

Can you fuck off? Fucking normie
>hurrrr everybody's life is just as hard
Mind going and swallowing a load from Darwin? Fucking whore. All you want is cock.

How the fuck does acting mainstream have any relavence? Plenty of people lower on the food chain love Taylor Swift.

And no it's not factually incorrect to categorize oneself. It's called sociology. You can apply logic and facts to your life to understand where you are.

Or are you
>implying that a 27 year old neet has just as many problems as chad?

Honestly the problem with incels is 100% themselves for acting retarded and autistic and having zero self worth. Even if you actually are born horribly ugly and truly an "incel" you'd be better off just ending it and stop complaining.

What is a deadend job? Can you give examples? Srsly i have no clue.

A job where you start off at the bottom and have little to no opportunity for meaningful advancement. For example, being a cashier at a fast food place is a dead end job. You're not going anywhere.

>life is fair there are no true incels lol!!
>except yeah I guess there are, and if you are one just kill yourself lol!!!
it's so hard for normies to accept some people have it worse than them lmfao

I kinda want to end it, but that would wreck my family. I'm 19, felt this way for a few years.

The thought scares the shit out of me, but sometimes I just don't want to participate.

And no I'm not some edge lord, I've been diagnosed with actual mental disorders. Nothing too crazy just some pretty severe MDD.

Also I want to get better at yoga and meditation, so there's that.

It's not that you don't have it worse. It's that I and nobody else cares because you're just pathetic and we're tired of hearing pathetic people complain about how pathetic they are, which is a real problem for normal people. It makes us just outcast you even more. Seriously, you're better off ending it.

I think the point he is making is that it's not impossible.
It might be nearly impossible because some people's lives are just on the highest difficulty, but it can be done.

How about this: don't fall for the incel meme.

I'm not, I'm giving my best.

I've realized that thin silver line between ego and despair is right minded effort.

>less than 1% of incels are actually incels
>100% of incels believe they're that less than 1%

how about this too: get off the internet

>exist
>people tell you to kill yourself
just another day in the life of an incel desu

my bone mass is in the bottom 3% of men, pretty sure im legit haha

Post a pic of your face or you're bullshitting.

Why don't you just do it instead of having to ask us you stupid fucking faggot. Stop being so pathetic.

>£18k grad salary at most big 4 accounting firms

why would I lie? are you...jealous lol??? i remember normies got so mad when they were denied the title "robot" on r9k, i guess it's the same thing with being an incel, it's cool and hip now