Mature hairline or straight up balding?

Mature hairline or straight up balding?

Nah, you look good mate

Looks fine

I've got the same hairline. Never noticed it in my teens cause I had stoner hair but its pretty common in Anglos

Widows peak, women love it.

THIS. FUCK. NONE OF MY OLD PHOTOS SHOW MY HAIR LINE BECAYSE OF MY DAMN HIPPY HAIR.

I mean it's hard to tell. If you're not thinning on the crown at all then it could be. Do you have miniaturized hairs on your hairline? Are you shedding a lot in the shower? Shedding miniaturized hairs? You can't just come here, post a photo of half your hairline in a dark room and expect us to be able to tell if you're balding, guy.

Nah got the same. Only started noticing it like this year (22 years old). You're only fucked when you start losing it on the back of your head.

lol did you get your eyebrows plucked or some shit?

You alright mate. My brother (17) got a haircut and his looked the same. Im now 25 btw. Getting a few greys but hairs still thick and luscious

Just rock a combover for as long as you can get away with it, but you should also keep in mind that you're time is almost up if you don't find a cute girl to impregnate by the time all of it falls off you're pretty much fucked.

I don't think that is NW1 even

22, I'm gonna be bald by the time I'm 30 aren't I.

It's not bad but I'd be wary of this whole "Mature Hairline" idea. Look at your dad / mom's dad and if one of them has a receding hairline or is bald then you should look into methods to counter it.

I'm on Fin - don't have any sides (yet) other than watery cum.

if you go on fin now you can essentially stay where you are until 40 or so years old.

don't do what I did and waited until mid to late 20's where my hair isn't as thick, but noticeably thinner and had to go on fin to stop it from getting any worse.

best decision i've made.

Damn, so i do look like im in the beginning stages of being a hairlet?

What are the risks?

How do you get fin?

fucking insecure faggots

Yea fuck that actually. I'll just go bald.

Norwood 2 imo. Right now is the best time to get on Fin. You'll be kicking yourself that you didn't. Whatever hair you lose cannot be reversed without surgery.

as a hairlet, you'll be able to get hard but there won't be anybody to stick it into. the majority of users don't get those side effects btw.

Yeah fuck that noise. Finasteride (and dutasturide which is even more effective) are what degenerate trannies take to try and fuck their bodies up. They're massively anti-androgenic. I'd rather have a working dick, strong swimmers, and no tits then nice hair.

Yep, my hair basically looked like yours when i was younger, I was always skeptical, and didn't believe it until it actually just got worse and worse.

mine started around the temple area, you see how sparse and baby hairish yours is? I had to shave that part clean so that my hairline was sharper and didn't look like i was thinning.

Sides are over glorified, unless you are one unlucky bastard that gets bad sides, but most of the time a healthy male wouldn't deal with bad sides. I'd talk to your doctor about it and possibly start on lower dosage first, but get on minox asap.

then enjoy going bald and regretting that you could have saved your hair lol.

then you are going to post here trying to cope with being balled by shilling "bald is badass okay" threads.

Yup, I took it and got several sides. Had really discolored, watery semen and a difficult time getting hard. Said fuck it and shaved my head.

Kek false, I've got a stable of regular fuck buddies aged between 22-34 and none of them give a shit. Women only care about it if you're insecure about it.

been shaving my head for 7 years now and i get way more pussy than i ever did with hair. It really doesn't matter that much.

Start a twice a day minoxodil treatment and take biotin 10mg every day.

Mature hairline.I have the same thing.Be careful with creatine

Looks like temple recession. Got a pic of the hairline from the top?

2% of users get bad sides like that. If fin made everyone's dick not work there wouldn't be millions taking it. Think that through.

Looking like a solid NW2, buddy.

Fin, Minoxidil foam once a day, and Nizoral. You can at least slow it down until you can afford a transplant or they figure out hair duplication.

Don't wait until you start to thin. Density is just as important, if not more, than an untouched hairline.

Also, don't be afraid of Fin's listed side effects. The most you'll likely see is watery cum. I've been on for almost two years and that's the only side effect I've ever had.

I don't think there is any recession in this pic. you're NW1.

See that's where I'm at. At least you gave it a shot - said fuck it and bounced.

keep coping, the fact that you had to come and justify yourself being bald is better proves you're suffering.

you can believe what you want, sure i miss having hair sometimes but its not really as big of a deal as people make it out to be.

Thats not quite balding yet but it is your hairline receding. Only time will tell if you go fully bald. Looks to me like you are gonna at least get a widows peak for sure.

Hair is love. Hair is life.

ok hairlet, whatever you say.

I have the same thing but with a widows peak.

You're fine OP.

You know why I don't make fun of people who are balding?
Because it can happen to me or anyone, at any age.

Bruh youre fine. THIS is balding. Its stopped receding, but the fact that the MK 677 made my head grow bigger makes it look my hairline is even further back.

>I'm 19
Please help

whatever makes you feel better bro, i'm still going balls deep in my gf regularly so i'm a happy man hair or not

another fallen Chad. RIP. Enjoy Norwood Cemetery.

I have the same hairline, my hairline receded back a little too. As long as you don't have baldness running in your family you should be good brah

His hairline is on it's way to doing that. Plus thats just a receding hairline called the widows peak.

When the peak starts losing hair thats when you got a problem.

Ok, my hair

doesnt even look bad compared to You fucks are scaring the shit outta me

>MK 677 made my head grow bigger
is this legit? I have been trying to find a way to grow my skull.
how old are you?
how are you sure your skull grew?

Stop being a fucking pussy

23 and yeah. It got wider and longer. Cheekbones are sharper. Keep in mind I had late puberty and my growth plates are still open. Take it sublingually in small doses at a time for best absorption.

man, he hasn't aged at all

it's a shoop of what he'd look like if he had hair.

No, that's him from Revolver.

mature hairline=balding

kek'd

Looks better without that fag hair desu

My father is absolute Q ball bald and my brother has balded heavily at age 28 and will be a Q ball within a year or two.

I am 26 and am already seeing signs of my hairline thinning and receding. But unlike them I have worked my ass off to make money so I will have zero problems affording a hair transplant.

My concern is if this is worth getting and when.
I am afraid that if I get it to early then I will be returning none stop to get it patched every year.

I am afraid that if I get it done that when I age into my 40's and 50's that I will run out of hair to do any more transplant which will leave areas with hair which have been transplanted but areas at the back without hair due to the constant recession over time.

Lastly, I am also worried that these transplant will look like shit overall.

If anyone could answer these I would appreciate it alot. I don't want to take those pills which break ur dick and grow you tits. I am happy to play whatever it costs to get the transplant.

22 and in the same boat

Mines a bit better though cause I've been on Minoxidil since 20, but it's stopped working now.

Can't tell yet, post the rest of your body.

Do it when you're older. If you run out of hair on your head, just transplant your ass hair.

Thats how my hair looked 2 years ago, now it has become much worse, even with finanstride.

The equol in soy may help preventing hair loss by "deactivating" DHT.

Become a soyboy OP.

I've had this same hairline since I was a kid. Used to like it because Feng was my fav. Now don't like it as much but eh

If this we're true we wouldnt have any balding numales

and they all seem to be balding

Started Big 3 (Fin, Minoxidil 5% and Nizoral 2%) a few months ago, hairline is coming back and hair is getting thicker. Hairdresser can't believe it, says I've got new hair growing all throughout my scalp. No sides for me which is great. Right now though my hairline hair is shorter than the rest of my hair so it looks slightly weird but not really noticeable.

this

>If this we're true we wouldnt have any balding numales
Most nu-males don't eat soy, they eat the standard American diet.

fuck, skelly here (5'11 145lbs) and i'm eating those exact noodle right now i'm fucking shook

>balding
>naturally large head
>can't grow literally any facial hair in my late twenties
JUST

>tfw went bald at 17 and still slammed pussy
Bros believe me, just get a more professional style in regards to clothing and you'll love your look. Be sure to go q-ball or 1 on the shaver though, nothing else. Also, get a tan, bald white dudes tend to look sickly.

Leave your basement and get that vitamin D

Unfortunately, user, hair transplants, even when done at the right time, tend to look bad. A large portion of the transferred hairs tend to die out or fall out, which is normal for the procedure. A majority of the patients have admittedly less balding, but usually end up look like they're thinning.

I'm black and I always had a big forehead but with my hairline receding/maturing (not sure yet) it looks even worse. I started noticing thinning at the temples in my mid 20s but now it's getting more noticeable; I'm 32 now. I might stack my paper and get follicle transplants if it comes down to it. I just don't have a head/face shape where it looks good, looks pretty fucking dweeby to me.