Positivity Veeky Forums thread

Daily reminder: We are all going to make it.
>mfw down from 235 to 220. Goal is 175 but I'm getting there. Share your positive Veeky Forums stories.

yeah!

Why is he eating at a restaurant after gastric bypass?

why doesn't have have any shoulder width?

oh congrats user, strength train on top of diet and cardio i hope

I still want him to die

Lost 33 lbs. Don't even care. I have a feeling I won't be happy no matter how much I lose. But here's to "making it"...

Went from 130Ib 5’11 to 150 6’0

He says he barely eats there, he boxes most of it and it ends up going to his roommate.

Going to a restaurant is just a part of chain of things you do on a day when you go out..

You wont be.
>down 108 lbs
>still need to lose another 20-30
>can't shed off the last amount because I'll never be perfect anyway
at least my weight is healthier

Whent from 300 to 240 in 6 to 8 months at 5'9. Still gotta get to 200 or below. Keep hammering guys

Small portions?
I lift twice a week using machines and doing arms, nothing impressive. I used to lift more but I had to quit drinking and re-evaluate things. Losing weight is my biggest priority now.
why?
People treat you better when you look good, it might help user.
Spooky to super-lean (i'm guessing).
let's encourage cmon!
nice. Any tips? I lost about 15 pounds over about 6-7 weeks mainly because I quit drinking. I do a little cardio and lift twice a week but not ingesting thousands of empty calories a week from booze is basically the reason.

Went from 155 to 175 then back to 165, 2ith final goal of about 190. Might take a year or two but better late than never.

Oh wow.... HE'S STILL FAT!!!

155-190 in 2 years
n-natty?

>following boogies blogs

How does it feel knowing that a man will walk on Mars before you touch a vagina?

Always had decent muscle from sports throughout middle school and hs. sadly i have arrhythmia and asthma so couldnt play in hs because of a bad asthma attack. Gained weight and still did some activity doing labor with dad. When i got serious i focused on calories burned. 2 miles, 3 miles, then 5 miles on the elliptical till i could comfortably jog. Used to get shin splints, not anymore. I would cardio first then do 12 12 6 6 6 for all of my weights. I just liked the 666 part cuz im edgy af... Did this till i could jog/run more and still lifting. Treadmill then whatever muscle groups i wanted for the day. Limited soda, processed foods, pretty much keto. Now that I've been consistent i do what i feel like and the workouts are intuitively fun and worthwhile. Also working 2 jobs, dishwashing and tutoring, and walking/bus for commuting just upped my overall activity. Now i can jog up to 4 miles. Thank god my frame is nice for being fat still and muscle is apparent, a good sillouette i suppose has gotten me comfortable with women. All of a sudden they enjoy being next to me. Ppl always told me I'm hot, as in body temp like i was radiating it and enjoy physical contact. And my face is super young and has leaned out, I definitely feel like im more approachable. Not muscled out but pretty normy enough to not be an obese freak or a muscle head. I just want an average girl that enjoys being with me as much as i enjoy being with them. Got work to do still but I have definitely passed some milestones without even thinking about it. Now I'm commited to being healthy, educated, and socialable.

Maybe this time next year he’ll be able to see his penis

Currently 23 and middle schoolers mistake me as a student. Ive heard that i look as young as 19 from some of my coworkers. I feel like i can actually make up for lost time by continuing these habits. I was never social in hs, i reverted to my schooling and yugioh and vidya during hs. Now i feel like if i can talk to a chick long enough she'll want to be with me and crave me. I've been getting those seductive looks from chicks lately, sadly idk how to appproach them but the ones that approach me end up liking me. Ive learned through this that the best thing to do is be honest with yourself and by extension to everyone you encounter and you'll have a truthful ride through this life. This confidence boost has helped me in nearly all aspects of my life. Sadly i have an average penis about the length from my palm to the tip of my ring finger. Im sure it doesn't matter in the end but fuck is it getting in the way. Yes 23 yo kissless virgin, but now i feel like that'll be coming to an end soon. Then I'll be the one picking and choosin till i find the right chick...

Good job user.
You don't have to be perfect. Just do your best man.
Just keep eating healthy and working out and you'll get there eventually, it's not a race.

>6' 2" down to 210 from 221
>Only started 3 weeks ago
>Probably some water weight, but didn't dare dream it would be this easy
>Lifts going up
>Still a ways to go
>I think I'm gonna make it

How's your skin keeping up? Loose?

>Going to a restaurant is just a part of chain of things you do on a day when you go out..

no it fucking aint

I think its alright. Still fat and muscle filling in. Nothing disgusting yet. But i need help with ingrown hairs and body acne. Ita cleared up but idk why but i feel like everyone else has good skin eithout even trying. I see hamplanets who don't have as much acne or none and im like wtf?? Any advice. I feel like ive always had it

Nah I don't sorry, I was asking cause I'm on the same boat. I'm currently 311 down from 350 back in August and I'm steadily losing around 2 pounds a week. My only concern is if I get loose skin once I lose enough.

I would think that if you lose slowly enough and fill in with muscle you'll be good but of course with a drastic change overall there will be loose skin. Ive been taking supps and got into collagen which i think has been a helping hand

>get dumped a month ago from a 7.5 year relationship
>been seeing /fast/ threads so decide to do it because fuck it
>after 3 weeks down 20 lbs
>got another 10 to my goal weight but might go 5 under to account for water weight and to look better
>Now that I don't look like a fatass in my clothes girls smile at me in public a lot more
>I work at a college so there's qts everywhere
>staying in cocoon mode for now

Imagine being such a loser that fitting in a restaurant booth which was designed for people to fit in is somehow an achievement to you

i started this year at 235 lb and currently am at 176. Aiming to hit 166 lb by the end of the year, then to plough on to 145 lb to full goddess mode

>mfw female and only have to lose fat to get hot esp as i'm naturally a pear shape

>Talking about yourself in the 3rd person
Cmon boogie...

I posted this on another thread a couple days ago, and I was told that I should bulk before I cut anymore, but I really want to get down to 115 lbs. I'm down from 184 lbs to 133 lbs at the moment, and I'm a 5'3" manlet because of my leg condition. Could I get some confirmation?

>Just fit in a booth at a restaurant
If you consider this an accomplishment then you honestly don't lead a life worth living.

>mfw i recognize that pic

Why is the fat fuck even in a restaurant??? Hope he dies soon.

PAY

>tfw was 5'11" 196lbs fatass
>tfw now 5'11" 163lbs just kind of chubby
>tfw goal 5'11" 150lbs goal

A-am I gonna make it lads?

FOR

MY

combo breaker

you're a faggot

stop sucking in your stomach, it's not fooling anyone.

>barely eats there, he boxes most of it and it ends up going to his roommate.

HEALTHCARE

is this real? what’s the deal?

Hi boogie

Gastric bypass really proves the calories-in/calories-out stuff, doesn't it?

>his roommate

So he's finally come to terms with the divorce?

No, it proves for some people the only way to lose weight is by surgery

Destroyed more completely than Boogie's floors

No, you're trying to drink soup with a fork in this case. You're better off talking to people than getting Veeky Forums if that's your goal.

Been a positive day lads.
>Part time job is being taken over by new owners
>Only a handful of old staff including me are remaining; most are being replaced
>I'm pretty sure I have an anxiety disorder; I was having to force myself to breathe when heading into the mandatory induction today
>Everything went better than expected
>I could tell some of the management staff were trying to be overtly friendly, but it really did help
>Managed to not embarrass myself
>Went to an auto store on the way back and the oil grade I need was on sale
>Got an extra discount as part of a loyalty rewards scheme
>Went to the gym afterwards
>Absolutely fucking crushed it
>Had the pleasure of warming up with the max of the cocky dude in the rack next to me
>Realised that my car may actually be drivable within a few weeks at most
>Killed a uni test recently; absolute worst case scenario for me is 60%, where 35 is a pass

Feeling pretty good guys.

I wonder what he ate

400lbs-300lbs so far this year. Seeing crazy gains since I started pinning Test E at 250 twice a week, I lift 7 days a week.

I went from 65KGs to 86KGs in 2 years natural. I have a very athletic build but going through the final years of school all I did was playing vidya and eat chocolate instead of full meals.
Had huge acne issues because i was a shut-in and didn't do any sports and never had a healthy diet. Fast metabolism as well, never had more than 15% body fat at 65KGs and 6ft.
My next door neighbour was the same, but he started going to the gym when he was around 17 and wanted me to get into it. So I gave it ago with him and started eating a lot better.
first year of lifting I jumped to 78KGs with near 15% body fat and the following year jumped even higher in weight.
Then I went and fucked myself up on a boys trip and lost all motivation of gym about 3 years ago. Finally have gotten back into it a few weeks ago, only to find I am 19% body fat and still weigh 83KGs.
Blessed genetics, thanks, Dad.

Good on you, user. Hope tomorrow is just as good for you!

I lost 3 lbs in the last 3 days and I have no idea how. Eating plenty of food even lots of carbs and sugar :O

I started walking in the morning, no coat in 30 degree, just my shirt for thirty to fifty blocks, less if it feels like my ears are suffering. I'm gonna transition to a treadmill, walking for an hour, forty-five minutes and jogging for fifteen. Not sure when I should make that transition, maybe in two weeks.

KEEP GOING user. STAY IN THAT COCOON

Went from 150lbs to 115lbs
my trap body is nearing completion

Honk

Been in a plateau for nearly two months now, could use some damn positivity.

I'm staying dedicated though. No cheat days, increase gym commitment and lifting, yoga and sports on the weekends keeping a very strict food log. Doing intermittent fasting too.

I'm gonna see who has more willpower, the plateau, or me. Spoiler: It's me.

Whoever told you to bulk is a faggot.

Get LEAN once, and you can slowly build up forever

was 285 down to 240. Trying to hit 220 but boy I have to fight to lose even a pound

Down 105lbs as of this morning. Still got about 20lbs to go but loving it. Did just over 2 hours dumbells this morning plus squats n pushups then treated myself to breakfast (at 2:30pm!) by having a protein shake, chicken leg and chicken thigh from the deli with about 60g of white stilton.

On the downside. I am not entirely sure if I like white stilton...

But yeah, life is good and constantly improving. Energy levels keep increasing, I'm up early every day even on days off, confidence and mood has been steadily increasing over the last 18 months and yeah, for the first time in a LONG time I'm actually excited about life - even just the little things, hell, to be honest, the little things in life are what make it worth living.

But enough about my penis.

I've been making huge gains on my BP, Squat and DL lately. Feels good man. I've also noticed that when I get to the gym i'm so fired up to lift, where for a while it seemed like a chore.

Sucking in your stomach is healthy and part of proper posture though, FYI.

am I gonna make it bros? Greed has eroded my will power. I am so greedy with my time. After work, I only think about going home and sleeping. I only go to the gym once a week for about 2 hours. I am so greedy with my time. I love sleeping and playing video games. Both sedentary tasks. The gym makes me upset because I never feel like being there but I go to try and maintain health.

Stop going to the gym. In three months, you will understand.

Thats the spirit user. Stats?

kek

Holy shit

and that's why Boggie is cancer.
you are already spouting that bullshit.

5'10 manlet
189 pounds atm
Started at 236 though.

I started lifting like 2 months ago and I've been plateauing ever since :(

I agree with the other guy. You will appreciate the gym more when you truly realize why it's important. Take 3 months off and do what you want to do. In due time

calories in divided by calories out?

It's MINUS, use a fucking SUBTRACTION sign

You're a fucking moron, he was expanding on the CICO acronym

i'm gonna kick all kinds of ass during my workout today! :)

took last week off of lifting because of a pretty bad pulled muscle in my calf. so ready to get back into things lol. wish me luck!

Good luck user!

fuck yeah! i'm also gonna keep my macros and calories 100% in check today :)

gains, you will be mine!

hope everyone else has a great day too :)

I had the sleeve, It's really weird going to restaurants, like I can barely eat two chicken wings. I do have a beer which is easy to go down, but I mainly do it for the social fun and experience

FRAH GET IT! WILLPOWER > PLATEAU

yeah, restaurants are kind of an unavoidable social experience if you have friends/family that you see regularly. even if you're trying to eat super well. i've learned that fish is usually the best option in these cases.

i'm not even fat, just like to eat well. it's hard going to restaurants and seeing everyone else eat baskets of bread and stuffing their faces with breaded, fried things.

>gf have been going to the gym for 2 years trying to lose weight and gain form back
>she lost some, but she's still 190lbs
>she used to be lean 7 years ago
>now she calls herlsef a fatty in front of me, almost crying
>didn't have anything smart to say to comfort her
>I picked her up behind my shoulders and squatted her for sets of 10 reps
>trying to prove she's not heavy
>she smiled back when I dropped her on the couch

Sometimes I feel like a social retard

>gf cheated on me a month ago
>since then I've from a chubby 180 to about 168 lbs, losing a lot of excess fat
>face already looks much more lean
>feeling more energetic
>got a 99% on a midterm and 90%+ on a few projects
>discussed doing a MSc with a prof, she is very interested
>reading Camus and studying blockchain/cryptocurrencies so i can start trading altcoins soon
>have a date with a qt3.14 from Shanghai tonight

I'd say the breakup went well for me. She is still living with me and still messaging the other guy, but they went for dinner last night and she came back in an hour so not sure if it went well for her. Doesn't matter, I've got my own shit to figure out. We're all gonna make it lads.

I know he cheated but its still really great to watch him get slimmer

Your a bit late on trading altcoins; the bubble is about to burst.

Your situation sounds fucked up.

Be wary of the Shanghai girl, if you fuck she'll basically think you're engaged.

6'3 down to 225 from 260 in a month and a half. I'm worried that I'm not eating enough because of my two meal a day plan at my uni. I'm eating about 1500 calories and lifting 4-5 times a week with low intensity cardio on rest days. I'm still gaining muscle, but I'm getting like 150 grams of protein max per day. I don't know, I just hope this is sustainable. Been getting comments from friends about my weight loss. Never get them from my boyfriend tho because he thinks it'll make him look shallow to care.

>Be Feb 2017
>Be me, 328lbs mega fatty at 32 years old
>Hate the way I look
>Hate the way I feel
>Hate that I can't tie my shoes without losing my breath
>shitpost on pol all day long
>some user on pol tells me to look into intermittent fasting
>spend all day at work watching Dr. Fung on Youtube
>Call my wife on my way home from work
"We're intermittent fasters now"
>Fast forward to now
>Down 95 lbs
>Lift 3 days a week doing SL
>Run with 5k trainer 3 off days
>Rest Sunday
>Losing is going slower now, but still dropping
>Feel like 8 million times better
>Look like 50 times better
>Compliments from friends/co-workers/clients are non-stop

Anyone can do this shit, you just have to want it.

What if boogie loses all the weight and gets fit and has skin surgery and then his wife stays fat so they break up

I tend to go for hosting and cooking out, I really love being the host and while I can't eat everything, I really enjoy watching people love my food I make

pic related, a cheese plate I made for my family and friends

it looks pretty but lambrusco is too sugary for this cheese and you can drop the crackers too (while adding proper bread that goes without saying)

that's pretty gay user. Just play some cock fencing with him and show him how strong your dick is

> too sugary for this cheese
true, I would have went with a good riesling but the wine was for other people, most of my family are sugar addicts

Compliments for what? Looking and eating like a normal person? I never fucked up, I always ate right and trained, you don’t see people patting me on the back for “not fucking up” in the first place. You fatties deserve nothing but scorn.

remember to recheck your macros, if you're smaller you need less shit

You right.

Positive feedback is cancerous because I never got it!
Kys maybe someone will appreciate you then.

Good point. I rechecked my BMR, RMR, and TDEE (still waiting on some calipers to get accurate bodyfat% readings and a more accurate tdee) an I've been readjusting to compensate for the lower weight.

Currently I eat approx 1500 kcals a day, which is maybe like 750 below my resting metabolic rate.

I feel like I'm losing fat still, but the scale hasn't budged much... water retention and muscle gain maybe?

Made? I think you mean you bought these from a shop, opened them and then set them on a table.