Remind me again how this is fair

Remind me again how this is fair.

what about makeup etc

>little fats

you don't have to look like that guy to get that girl most of the time.
if he was tall with that face, his body doesn't need to look nearly as good.
it makes it a hell of a lot easier sure tho.

its not you cunt and its not supposed to be

Are you competing with other men or women?

its not.
you're a man though so stop being a pussy and provide.

It's not fair. What's also not fair is that if you're a man who is below 8/10 facially and a social butterfly , youre basically sexually invisible to any women who are not fat or ugly. That's the world we live in, get used to it, because it's never getting any better.

the fuck is little fats?!

Because we have the physical power to rape them

You guys probably eat Wendys 5 times a week. Learn about macros before you make a post on this board.

/thread

fpbp

Having that face is a lot more difficult though. Almost anyone can do is and lift, but only 1 in maybe 100 men look like that

This is why men are supposed to get more than women and why generations of beta faggots letting women speak up and vote has destoryed western civilization. My girlfriend doesn't even realize this is why we don't have kids and are in our late twenties.

I have been counting macros and calories since 2002. Get the fuck out of here.

Who gives a fuck? It's the way it is.

I know it's bait, but here's what women ring the devil's doorbell to.

yeah brah if you eat fats you get fat

that woman would have a TDEE of 1400 calories per day so atleast you know she's miserable

You're competing against other men. You don't have to work nearly as hard if you just want to fuck 4/10s.

George Clooney looks like that?!

Not anymore because 4/10 can go on Tinder and hook up with 7/10 on a dry spell even if it's just for one night. They no longer need to be in an actual relationship for sexual needs.

what year is it? 1994? all a nigga need is money. bitches dont give a piss about physique. sage this homo shit. Veeky Forums is for alpha niggas not this nutsack bullshit.

Life isn't fair get over it.
Stop making excesses and complaining and do the best with your own circumstances, because that is all you can do.
You won't get anything done wallowing around in your pity.

>t. Guy who's girl fucks the gardener

>guy who is girl fucks the gardener

Social downsides of
>Men: Charged with approaching, will be judged, will have to work your ass off for any sort of attention/validation due to the hypercompetitive nature of things ( not necessarily looks-wise but in general.) Can easily go years without any sort of flirting if they don't put in any effort.
>Women: Have to put up with tons of attention (both wanted and unwanted.) The more effort you put in, the more attention you get (both wanted and unwanted.)

Its very difficult for a person of either sex to imagine what the other one is going through. For example, feminists bitching about catcalling is semi-legitimate, but men are quick to dismiss it since they couldn't even imagine not having to bust their ass for attention. You ever have a fat girl come on to you in a very strong and direct way? Thats what women have to deal with all the time.

On the other hand, I truly believe if the average woman had to live as the average man (actually having to put in effort for validation, in general being seen as disposable, etc.) for even a month they'ed consider an hero.

I like you. Very well said

Gtfo with your dated meme

Trips of truth

If feminists and incels ever switched places, I think they'ed all get very depressed very quickly.

Oh god not the fucking makeup they don't actually need to put on every day so they can pretend to look good

You're acting like the 7/10s don't have standards or anything. Women compete among each other too. It's not like the 7/10 will just fuck a 4/10 if they can get a 5.

least you have something to be proud of

not fitness related

Post body

I think the dynamic has changed a bit on the man side due to the sheer increase of incels and betamaxes, you see this alot on dating sites/social media now but not so much in real life.

On the flip side, if you become a fit male thats even an 8/10, women start flocking to you, little need to compete now that physical fitness is not a big thing these days

More fitness related than height threads.

Is this shooped?

The texts matches the images, but the images are not equally comparable to each other.

It isn't fair, then again you're a man and not a woman, work yourself untile your pinnacle, you have honour, a woman have not.

Trips of truth, well said friend, and screenshotted.

>being a skinnyfat woman

Oh fuck off with this fucking image. There are just as many girls who don't eat like a hippo that don't look like the girl, and there are plenty of men who do a few steroid cycles and look like the guy on the right. Stop being so bitter and make the best of what you have. Some people have to work harder in life to get their results than others, accept it and grow up

this

This so much. Man up, fags.

also check em

milady

This.

Embrace struggle, because struggle is all there is.

Life isn't fair. The earlier you learn this, the better.

Women showing her fertility and youth.

Man showing his physical ability to protect her

This.
As mr. Piana once said "You know what I'm saying, man up!"

Okay if not the makeup at least count the skincare routine and body hair removal time. Most men don't even know what lotion is....outside the context of masturbation lol.

The girl will start going down hill soon and look like a train wreck by her mid/late thirties. The guy will look almost as good through his forties and into his fifties, if he keeps it up. I'd rather have to put in the work and make it last for decades rather than be doomed to rapid decline.

> Sex with the wife
> Pin her by the throat, slam mish
> Flip, pound thicc ass to failure
> Snatch her by the hair
> Drag her to the floor where she belongs
> Pump her mouth and throat till she gags.
> Just a fucking rag at this point
> Cum on her face. Force her mouth open, make her suck me clean.
> Throw her a towel.
> Hop in bed, get on Veeky Forums, see thread.
> SidesInOrbit.jpg

Why would anyone want to be a woman? At least I have the opportunity to earn respect as a man. Women are either on a pedestal, in the trash, or making a transition through the grey area between the two.

you can tell how many virgins there are around here when that painfully mediocre normie gal's bod passes as even half as good looking as the guy's does.