Ripping off the peeling skin of a callus

>ripping off the peeling skin of a callus

Post godly fit feels

i use toe nail clippers

>ripping off your calluses instead of using a pumice stone

one word:
the pump

T-that's two words, user

Whew, lad ! Thought I was the only non-metro to do that. Gotta grind 'em flat.

>I also use an emory board after I cut my fingernails.

> tfw you finally feel tightness in your clothes
Oh boy am I getting sexy

this
>tfw sleeves are tight around the shoulder and bicep

also
>tfw your chest fills you shirt and you can see your nipples through the shirt

>leaning back as far as you can on pic related and feeling your back pop like 10 times
might be the only one

does anyone eat their own calluses after they rip it?

y-you know for the p-protein..

Yes
I eat my nails too

surely its not really protein is it

>locking out on bench or deads and the plates clatter

>using a pumice stone instead of grinding them off on the bar knurling

Yep, I still bite my nails and shit, no difference really. Doesn't bother me since it's from my own body so it's not gonna harm me despite how other people think its fucking disgusting.

Seeing nipples through shirt is gross sry

squatting down while you have really bad DOMS in the quads

>tfw only thing filling out rn is my pants, shirts are still gigantic on me
>tfw meant to be a girl this whole time

I don't care what anyone else thinks about that shit, grils be mirin my nipple gains

>shake person makes too much and gives you the rest of the blender full for free

I've stopped doing anything for legs but deddly one a week becauseof this still too big in thighs for my taste also a lot of ass fat

Do you guys do anything about the calluses on the bottom of your big toe? Does it come back fast if at all?

Fat feel but
>Watching your man tits shrink before your very eyes

I use sand paper, pumice stone takes too long.

>removing your calluses

you're literally using a volcanic rock to scrape dead skin off your hand that accumulated from you lifting heavy shit; it's the complete opposite of metro

This shit doesn't count as one of my meals. It's a snack.

>not contributing to the skin medley collecting in the knurling of the bar
>making it

Eating it afterwards is the best feel of all

When you do not recognize your own dick during bath because you didn't know the real size of it.

Still average as fuck but compared to what it was I feel like god damned Mandingo.

when your sinuses are really congested and you feel the mucus dripping down the back of your throat so you suck it into your mouth, but it ends up pulling that huge blockage in your sinuses with it and you feel it being pulled out of your sinuses and into your mouth and then suddenly you can breath through your nose again.

what? stop looking at me like that.

Same, its fking addicting and i have a storage of them under my bed; i am fking disgusting

Same effect on a foam roller, love it.
Also:
>deep post workout stretch

This, not leaving your dead remains behind to haunt other gymgoers

>When breaking your squat PR is easier than expected and your form was perfect

Shut the fuck up

This. Just realized today that none of my nice clothes (dress shirts etc) fit. Particularly around the arms and chest. Feels good to have to go shopping

>locking out on bench
bruh

>iktfb
doing it right now, feels amazing and also delicious as fuck :^)

>he doesn't rub his visible nips
Never going to make it

>ripping off your calluses

>not using foot rasp and then using callus shavings to make keratin smoothie
whateverittakes.jpg

This so much. Already have clothes that I can't wear. Sucks though, I'm too poor to go clothes shopping right now.

I store them in a bowl and mix them through salads

Walking around campus getting mires because everyone is a twinky weak faggot, no one there lifts. This is at a large urban university.

That feel when leaving the gym in the morning and your shirt is tight around your arms and chest because of bench day

That feel when qts look at you and approach you at campus bars

That feel when your decent looking history professor stops you after class and does so by grabbing your bicep

That feel when you do a set of 4 plate deads in the university's joke of a gym and everyone stops and watches you

>pec DOMS

taking a post-workout shit

>he doesn't keep his callouses
>he doesn't understand how it adds to the appeal
Now I know how men with baggy eyes fetish feels.

>tfw old clothes that were too tight fit now
>clothes I used to wear to events are now loose around the waist
YATTA!!! I'm gonna make it brahs

>delt doms from bench pressing
Holy shit, you guys. I repped 200lbs last wednesday and spent the rest of the week with crazy delt doms. First time in my life I've felt such a godly feel.

Also
>entire core soreness from perfectly repped deadlifts
feels good man

Do you study biology?

>tfw busting a nut with ab DOMS
hurts so good

I fucking hate this, my jeans feel super fucking tight around my legs and super loose around my waist. The only reason they don't just fall is because my butt is holding them. I need to get new clothes.

On the other hand
>find my old favorite t-shirt
>now it looks a BILLION times better on my
>delts all rounded
>chest puffing out
>arms showing
It's pure glory. Lifting is beautiful.

>tfw also lick up my own semen after jerking off
>Girl once said "what the fuck?" because I dug into my own semen after cumming on her tits
I need help

Buy a nail clipper, helped me stop. Also being a carpenter, fingering about with filthy stuff all day also made me realise how fucking dirty my fingers are

>Getting skin tight jeans
You only have yourself to blame. I bet you don't even check pocket depth.

Also, wanna hear a secret, most of the jeans sold in in the west are made as "female jeans" because it's easier to not make good pockets. Stop buying that shit. Please, they can only make what is ordered, buy the ones for men and have them order more into your stores.

French and history. I want to be a french professor eventually, looking at UNO for my MA

yeah i don't get why men don't buy men jeans they're such pussies lmao
pic related what i rock everyday

This so fucking much.

Every time I go buy jeans I get pissed because no one will fit. It's made for beta numales with stick legs.

Good luck finding well-fitting jeans if you actually use your legs. They're either too tight at the thighs or too loose on the hips.

>YATTA
>gonna make it
no, you won't

pls no bulli

>not intentionally buying everything one size too small to feel big