Veeky Forums Feels

How ya holding up Veeky Forums? Everything all good tonight? How’s the gains?

>GF and I got into major fight
>She called a guy that was talking to one of her friends cute
>She forgot I was on the phone
>I go supreme asshole mode and get pissed
>The pain of getting cucked 2 times before comes back
>Somehow she is the victim in the whole situation
>Says how I have selective hearing and never listen to what she says
>She goes to bed pissed at me
>Completely confused on how I’m in any shape or way in the wrong in this argument
>Just finished off my 7th bottle of beer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZJh5J3FPEkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

from one bro to another, end it

Feels bad, man. Not sure how much you weigh, but 7 beers is considerable, so well done. Don’t sweat your gf being emotional. You can find somebody attractive while still being committed to your partner. Just don’t put up with her if she does that constantly and acts innocent.

I’m getting back into exercising so I’m hoping that’ll be a good outlet for my frustration. Hit the gym tomorrow and lose yourself

Just realized the implications of cucked. Jesus. I’d end it

Agreed, sorry OP. If she is causing you this much heartache it's not worth it.
For me :
> Lifts going up
> Starting to see physical improvement
> Meet qt at my job today
> Hopefully she comes in on Sunday and I can chat her up a bit
I don't think anything will come of it, but its nice to actually think you have a shot. RIP Rich Piana

>winter bulk going really well
>arms growing past 14" sticks
>feeling better after ex dumped from 6+ year relationship
>standing up straight now with chest out
>telling people no more now
>notice demeanor is changing, I smile more and more playful and teasing, especially with girls
>random comments just pop out of my mouth now with them
>girls at work treating me differently now and managers work with me

I'm not too sure about these feels. Before I would say yes to everything and I walked like I was hunched over all the time. My ex basically walked over me and she had the power. I don't want to go back to that. Am I being a dick for saying no and finally teasing girls?

Got officially diagnosed with severe social anxiety today but I have a gf and liftings going good so I'm not too worried about it

>I'm stalling on my Winter bulk, and I can't lift more or eat more
>my knees are hurt so I can only do rehab for half of my workouts
>I can't stop thinking about this one girl from way back
>my "friend" just cockblocked the shit out of me at a party
>Studying hard for midterm at least
>I'm not making any progress in other aspects of life

The girl is what I'm hung up on the most I think. I literally had a dream about her, and I really can't stop thinking about her. Realistically, I'm out of her league, but don't know what it is.

Not sure how this will be viewed on /fit, but I got drunk and high the other night and told some chick playing me to figure her shit out. She asked if I was drunk, I said no. Then I told her to fuck off. No regrets when sober. Closure is healthy

i'd be more specific, but nobody's gonna read or respond to it anyway, so i'll just keep it super short and grossly oversimplified:

i am absolutely, positively, utterly miserable, despondent, forlorn, depressed and downright tormented.

>getting angry because your gf called someone cute
Wew laddie. I understand that you've been cucked so you're paranoid, but you're in the wrong here. You reek of insecurity by getting mad over such a mundane thing

Could be love. Explore that

(You)
It's a rainy day and I'm off work comfyposting. I have nothing better to do than talk to anons. Why do you feel this way?

Yeah definitely.

>be me
>have 4 dates with girl I meet on tinder
>weathers supposed to be shit tomorrow
>she's coming over to my apartment to watch a bunch of movies we've been talking about
>tfw I might actually have sex tomorrow

How do I not fuck this up Veeky Forums

Still a kissless virgin. I reluctantly told this to one of my close (guy) friends that I've never hooked up with a girl, and I'm worried they're going to start thinking I'm gay. My friend said that a female friend of his is looking for a guy to hook up with and asked me if I was interested, but I feel like my social autism is going to make me look like a freak when I talk to this girl, who I know neither the name nor what she looks like. Fucking hell man

Don’t worry about it. Just be yourself, but cooler

Be patninent user
All wil tunr to goob eventaly

why?

>4 dates
>No sex

Bruh, what. Just don't talk yourself out of it tomorrow, I guarantee she's 100% convinced she's going to your place to have sex.

Same brother

It's fear. Most people (normies) don't have this fear of meeting new girls because they got enough social interaction at a young age to instill confidence. However, that isn't you. Force yourself to meet the girl and push through all your initial awkwardness. Trust it'll be worth it. Maybe drink a bit or something to give you confidence. I was in the same exact boat not too long ago

t. KV until a few months ago

god i want a FUCKING /clg/ gf

Just came off two different depression meds. I can do this. You guys can do this. It sucks, but it’s never going to get better if you don’t believe in yourself. Watch this clip from rocky IV. He’s angry, beaten up, and losing. He’s you and me. But he doesn’t take shit from anybody

youtu.be/ZJh5J3FPEkk

youtu.be/ZJh5J3FPEkk

I got high and am eating the third protein bar of the night.

>feeIs garbage posting
>non fit posting
>stories that never happened

Saged, repoted :)

All my friends have left me
Every girl in my life I have a tainted history with so I have no chance to get with anyone that I currently know
So I'm all alone these days, very bored

>no food to eat when i'm bulking
fuck it i'll eat some shit tomorrow, good night

Ironically, announcing a report is breaking the rules, which you so clearly love

>tfw losing weight but still fat
>feeling bummed probably from cutting out some meals so low energy
>keep thinking of all the stupid mistakes I made with my ex
>can't fuly get her out of my head
>just want to move on and forget she ever existed
>works going well
>tfw just want to look in the mirror and be happy with my body

it fucking disgusts me day in and day out that I have this much fat on me. what's worse is I lost some lbs but my body fat went up. it's fucking killing me boys.

I bet you’re the type of faggot that’s active in the tinder thread

Got an interview tomorrow for an internship. Put on my suit that I bought in August and it's a bit more snug on me than when I bought it :^)
Other than that things are going well (school and gym etc.) but I'm also overall pretty unsatisfied with life

That sucks OP, but yeah you should leave her.

I'm doing pretty trash. My gf of almost 5 years dumped me about a year ago. We recently reconnected and smashed a few times when I was home a couple weeks back. She was in my city this past weekend and stayed at my place on Saturday.

I thought it was a fun time, we went out for dinner to a nice place, had a few glasses of wine and banged a couple times.

She left on Sunday and basically sent me a text saying "that was the last time I can do that because you didn't bring up 'us' while I was there". It was fucked, and so out of the blue. She'd never played games like that in the 5 years we dated. Pretty fuckin' torn up about it.

On top of that I've had a nasty ass cold and didn't lift yesterday or today. I feel stiff and sore and shitty.

Lifes tough at the moment but I guess all I can do is keep going.

Don't be such a fucking cuck, have you tried that?

>"that was the last time I can do that because you didn't bring up 'us' while I was there".
That's so fucked. I feel like I would be less inclined to bring up 'us' if I was in that situation. Bringing that shit up would feel clingy.
On the upside she's a woman so I doubt she was serious about 'that was the last time'

We all just found out my mom has cancer. I’m 25 going back to school because I had a colorful past. I originally decided to go back to university so she doesn’t think I’m a failure. The thought that my mom won’t see me graduate haunts me always.

Tell me about it user, like why would I wanna bring up some serious shit like that when we're having dinner & drinks and just trying to have a good time?

I donno, maybe she was just using that as a scapegoat or something.

fuck user i'm sorry to hear that. stay with it, do it for her.

user. None of us knows when were going to die. Your mom could outlive you if you get hit by a bus or have a aneurysm. She could die tomorrow of something unrelated to cancer.
Every day all of us faces the chance that this could be our last. Cancer certainly doesn't help, but let that philosophy inform your conduct with her. Rather than worrying about a specific milestone like graduation I think you should do your best to connect to her and let her know how much she means to you, people who face death are concerned with legacy do maybe reassure her about the positive and lasting effects she's had on you and the community.

>Be relatively Veeky Forums and attractive.
>Match with girls on tinder.
>Talk to them and get their snaps, then bore them or fuck it up.

It's like a never ending cycle.

>be an international grad student at a top US university
>ex from 4 years cut it off because she didn't want me to come to America to study
>did some awful, fucked up stuff to get me to give up on coming
>part of the reasons for coming here and get another masters was to improve my earnings potential
>suddenly ex messages me today
>says she misses me and that she regrets dumping me
>falls short of saying she wants to try again
>not sure of what I'll do if she does

Don't do it man, a real gf would stick accept you for your choices.

Also check em

Sounds crappy OP

Texted my ex last week drunk, got a copy of the text she sent me a month ago

It's a sort of no contact going on now for nearly 3 months

3 months...god damn it's been so long... last time i saw her was when she was being all sweet about me telling her that i love her
I got played...

I'm burning out, Veeky Forums.

Given up on fitness for a while unfortunately, at least until shit gets sorted out.

>working 2 jobs since July
>one is in flooring delivery, pay is shit, while other is halfway house, pay is ok
>halfway house offered I work full time overnights
>overnight guy fucked off and they asked me to cover his shifts
>gave 2 weeks notice last friday when I found out
>today is day 5 working 12:00AM-5:00PM
>irritable, tired, nearly unable to drive delivery truck
>marriage is falling apart because of the work
>wife and I argue constantly since August, she's telling me I work too much

The money will be good once I get paid, but honestly I don't even think it's worth it at this point.

fuck that bitch, you can get a better girl

she is literally 100% down to have sex. all you have to do is just be cool and relaxed. just make a move sometime during the movie (make sure you sit close together before you start the movie). easy stuff

i hate this """""""""dating""""""" culture nowadays

fuck

tinder is SHIT i want a girl for a fuure family not some hag

> tfw drunkenly fb messaged oneitis after I ran into her at a party asking her out and don t remember doing it
>we ve been dating for a month now
>couldn t be happier
just livin the dream brahs, gains are suffering though but not many fucks given

how to get 80s babes

You fucked up bro.
It is your fault because man with self esteem worth a damn wont fly into rage because his gf called some guy cute.
And it also works the other way around.

agreed on both parts, now check these

>>ex from 4 years cut it off be
I wonder how many dudes she fucked

happened earlier this week

>be me
>be at the gym
>literal stacy (9.8/10 tan blonde with washboard abs, an incredible ass, great tits, usually always dressed in gymshark or VS) that usually works out at the same time i do is there too (~8 PM)
>i'm doing freeweights in one corner of the gym
>she's doing meme exercises in the stretching/yoga/meme exercise area pretty much across the gym
>sneaking glances at her between sets
>wait a minute, what's that
>she's dressed differently today
>she's wearing a Guns N' Roses Appetite for Destruction t-shirt cut off at the midriff
>i fucking love GnR
>literally can't believe that a girl like her would be a fan
>figure it's more likely she just likes the picture on the shirt and never even heard of the band, since shirts like these (GNR, Misfits, Nirvana, Sublime, etc are usually worn by casuals who just like the artwork or pictures)
>want to ask her about it and maybe get at least her name on the off chance she's a legit fan
>figure it would be too creepy/obvious to just make a beeline across the gym to talk to her especially since we've literally never interacted and i don't really talk to others
>decide i will bring it up if we cross paths or end up working out near each other at any point that night
>we don't

don't know if I did the right thing lads. been kicking myself ever since, I should have just approached her even if it would have been obvious. i still see her but I don't wanna be like "hey, i noticed the shirt you were wearing a week ago," that would scream "desperate creep who was checking me out."

This. and it is that simple. it's okay to observe good looking people. If your committment to each other, your understanding of what the relationship is, or what each other's intentions are, suddenly comes into question the moment she notices that the world is full of good-looking people, it's not all that great a relationship.

started water fasting and gonna quit today on day 5, don't how the fuck you people do it

I think you dodged a bullet to be honest, user
Assuming she didn't just buy that shirt because it looked cool (Which would wind up with some pretty spaghetti dialogue) I don't see the conversation going very far
>Hey, nice guns and roses tee. They're my favorite band
>Oh yeah, I like them too thanks
>??

You say 'dressed differently today' like she comes in often. I'd find something a little more concrete to start a conversation with. Just my two cents

This girl I've been seeing for 8 months now cut me off and got back with her ex who abused her mentally and cheated on her.

This is after I had to stop her from self harming and having suicidal thoughts because of him.

I really liked her Veeky Forums, I don't know why but I just wanted to fix her.

My dick still fantasizes about being a girl and I can't fucking get rid of the thoughts. Even when eating damn breakfast I can't stop.

I just can't find the strenght to put my relationship to sleep because... Because I'm a coward that's afraid of suffering.

I'm such a turd.

We had the perfect relationship. Never argued, never nothing. Sex was awesome, parties were awesome, we lost 30kg each dieting together. I fell for a trap set up by my parents who dislike her because she's latina that made me quit my job and travel to another state a week before her batshit schizo mother went crazy and ended up in rehab.

Fuci everything. Fuck my life. All I have is the fucking barbell. Nothing else because I lost everything. I wish my heart would just burst during a cardio.

fuck that

thats a great opener. you should have a list of small talk ready for any person you meet after the initial open. where are you from, age, school or work around here, and disect any bit of information she gives you to keep her talking or to lead into the jext question. keep smiling and passive body language unless shes being forward or touchy. get her contact info even if it was a short conversation, “hey, use facebook ?” if she says no, instagram but its less personal. if she seems at all interested you can say whatsapp or facebook, giving her a chance to give her your number but a fall back if shes weary. just dont spam her phone, start a convo if yoy want with a simple hi or whats up but let it die out naturally. hit her up for the gym and see what shes working out that day. ask her for coffee or jamba juice after. just be a normal person basically and always look for the next chance to escalate. sometimes it takes days, sometimes months

I feel you user. You want to have contact with your ex?
I want to see my ex, but think it would be a bad idea. So I'm sticking to no contact.

I hit up my old ex when I was drunk, it was aight but she stopped replying after a bit.

>Got fired last week
>Now unemployed, no motivation to find a job
>Have to lie to employers and say I resigned, will always be a massive blemish on my work-history
>Ex-girlfriends hitting me up just to talk recently
>Girl I love isn't interested in me
>PTSD from military service always in my head
>Trying to get fit again after injury but squat form is dog shit and it's so hard to increase weights

I will get through this, it's just not going to be fun.

>got fit
>get attention
>girls I meet in passing track me down on facebook, ask my friends for my number, etc.
>have no idea how to talk to women, get ghosted every single time they text me
>just tonight try to drink away my feelies at my friends bar
>two different girls come up to the bar and talk to me
>have no idea what to say so I just mumble, get upset with myself and look away until they go away

God dammit I fucking hate myself. If anything getting more fit has only made me want to kill myself more because I have more opportunities to fail horribly with women. Before they just ignored me.

It's sad to have to cut contact with a person you liked a lot.

Gotta be happy by yourself before you can be happy with someone else, user. Women should be the bottom of your priority list- making YOU happy should be the top
And don't give me that "I need a woman to be happy" shit. You need YOURSELF to be happy, so you have the patience to dodge random thots until you get the QT of your dreams

We're here for you

Exactly.

Tou should be comfortable enough with your partner to openly discuss other people being attractive.

Unless of course you are uggos and insecure. Then ya just gonna have a miserable life anyway.

Her denying and hiding it, and him getting ansy, is a sure sign the trust isnt there.

This user is right.
Learn to love yourself, then you can love someone else.

same

Bruh you know there are other men in the world? And that many of them are more attractive than you? And that she will see those men every day? And that pretending they aren't won't help matters?

You are in the wrong because you're an over sensitive, jealous fool. You shouldn't have gotten angry over nothing. Even if you've been fucked around in the past. If she's cheated on you twice, dump her. If it wasn't here, take a long hard look at yourself.

>Gotta be happy by yourself before you can be happy with someone else
I wasn't ready for that feel

>>The pain of getting cucked 2 times before comes back
>>Somehow she is the victim in the whole situation
yeah you have to go back
as in leave the bitch
this chick will destroy you and unless you're into that..

>clg

Pleb tier, c9 is the new NA team

Insecure, attention seeking females are literally the worst material you could have for a girlfriend.
You are missing out on nothing.

You're a fucking disgrace to your ancestors. Pride in ourselves is all we men have left in this feminine world, and you have thrown yours away when you decided to allow yourself to be a cuck for the sake of a pussy.
Stand up, take control. Dump the bitch, get a loyal wife material girl. Turn the gaze of your fathers from one of disappointment to one of pride.

She has done nothing wrong, his insecurities took over and he is in the wrong.
I don't know how he could possibly resolve the situation - he probably has to move on anyways.

mom passed away recently and things have been hard, but I'm trying to make the best of the situation by getting dedicated to working out and bettering my life in any way I can because it gave me a wake up call.

RIP to your mom and Godspeed to your user

Good job!

Been a long road
>have shitty depressive period two years ago, breakup with awesome girlfriend cause hate self
>quit weed and get sleep right
>get girlfriend back
>break leg skating
>don't care keep studying hard
>get dream job where Uni is paid for
>start gyming again and go full beast mode with sleep study work and gains
>Probs ready to come off depression meds
>embrace that life is shitty from time to time, just enjoy feeling things again. Awesome at handling feels now

> GF lives in another country
> I meet a girl in the gym and became a gym bros
> Go to gym, cinema, shooping as a friends
> No sex tension, all good
> Don't see GF for months
> I feel lonley and needy
> One day had a sex dream with the gym girl
> "Fuck, not this"
> Girl tells me the guys she fucks in Tinder
> I Start to get jealous "Fuck"
> Still do not see my GF
> I love my GF but the distance is too hard
> Don't have any possibility with the girl because i'm an ugly manlet
> Continuing lifting like nothing happens while i hate myself

I just feel like I will never get out of my retail job. I feel like I will be stuck working with these annoying ass high school kids forever. I have been at this job for about 7 years now and fucking hell its really killing me. I'm in college but I don't know if I can continue with my studies. I've changed majors and dropped out of college multiple times. I'm considered a junior and I know I'm almost done, but I just don't think I can continue on with my accounting degree.

I tired getting a plain office job. I've already sent in my application, so I'm just hoping that I can get out soon.

>gf of 3 years cheated on me a month ago
>still live with her due to leasing complications, moving out in a month
>she blew up on me a few days ago calling me worthless, a piece of shit, short, said I deserve being cheated on, and that sex with the other guy was amazing
>she told me she was going to his place last night
>she goes out at 8:30 to dinner, is already home by 10
>turns out the other guy dropped her like its fucking hot, said it was a drunken mistake
>shes actually fallen in love with him
>meanwhile I have two dates with two asian qt's tonight and Sunday night
>one already told me we are gonna fuck

I haven't been on a date in 3 years, how do I not fuck this up? I really need to get laid lads.

For the sake of your gains, I hope that you were lifting for yourself and not for your gf.

You'll make a great beta to some roastie one day.

How are you supposed to flirt with a girl if she wont let you and acts all cold and serious?

My life is beginning to fall apart....

Should be a couple of interesting months ahead, i'm going to have to start all over again and rebuild myself

>Start eating big and sleeping lots
>Grown ~2.5 cm since summer
>Now I suddenly get this hope back that I might escape the manlet pit

I know it won't happen ... I hate getting hope and then see it die

Yeah you're a fucking asshole dude sorry

Don't do it user, money isn't worth it if you can't enjoy it. Not to mention how dangerous it is for you to be on the road with so little sleep

>Completely confused on how I’m in any shape or way in the wrong in this argument
Your reaction was 100% normal, ask her to apologise and never do it again

she's with this guy from yesterday night until monday afternoon. He drives a sports car and she shaved her ass for him

I love her Veeky Forums but in out shitty small town I'll never reach my goals or dreams. She said if I move out of town she'll break up with me cause she doesn't do long distance relationships. I am torn Veeky Forums on one hand the only girl I've ever really loved and my life goals. I know it seems like an easy choice of just drop the bitch she is holding you back, but she is perfect.

>Just started incorporating oly lifts in to my routine
Feels good mang

>tfw a girl has never had a crush on me
>except for the weird girl in middle school

Last year I went out with a girl twice who was really into it. I could tell she liked me at first, but of course like 4 weeks later she told me she only wanted to hang out as friends. That was the last time i went out on a date with a girl i actually cared about (october 2016)

Then i started talking to girls a lot more, I have no way to meet them and i am terrible at meeting them anyway so I would sit down next to random girls I didn't know and try to start a conversation. If they were into it I would ask for their numbers, and I never got turned down doing this. But even the girls whose numbers I got there was always some reason why they weren't interested.

I texted one girl for like a week before asking her out and then she said "Oh, yeah that sounds like fun but it'd have to be as friends because i have a bf" are you fucking retarded?

Fuck this shit. I am done trying

every girl i know who owns a band shirt doesnt even know any of the songs

one girl i know has a ramones shirt and i guarantee she would get angry at me if i asked her to name any of the ramones' songs

yeah man shit's great
>lifts are higher than they've ever been (still shit but I usually quit by now)
>finally figured out how to eat tasty food while also cutting calories
>haven't lose a pound according to the scale but a pair of pants that were tight a few months ago are barely hanging on with a belt
>finally finished school and therefore accomplishing something in my life
>start my career as a firefighter in 2 weeks
>gonna get paid to work out and hang out with bros and pull mad Tinder pussy with pictures in turnout gear
Life is good lads

>so I would sit down next to random girls I didn't know and try to start a conversation.
fuck im glad im not a pretty girl.

Birthday in 4 days.

Long term Gf broke up with me start of october. Said something along the lines of “I’d like to text yoh happy birthday or something”

Then i read into it more and think its a play to see if i still care. Haven’t had contact since break up.

Did the Veeky Forums cliche and broke a deadlift PR the next morning, so not all bad

yea I was just trying to meet girls in the only way I could.

Thinking back it probably would have improved my chances with any of the girls I talked to to just leave them alone because I know for a fact some of them think I'm weird as fuck now. whatever, i dont care about their opinions

if a girl says "im not free this weekend" thats a soft rejection right?