Can we get a feels thread going?

Can we get a feels thread going?

What’s bothering Veeky Forums tonight?

This girl I've been seeing for 8 months now cut me off and got back with her ex who abused her mentally and cheated on her.

This is after I had to stop her from self harming and having suicidal thoughts because of him.

I really liked her Veeky Forums, I don't know why but I just wanted to fix her.

Sex was good atleast.

I'm finding out I'm bi but I'm in a relationship. Obviously not gonna cheat but I'm curious as fuck.

Going to be a 21 year old virgin pretty soon, feeling pretty shit, hopefully it happens next year.

>tfw no gf

>tfw no gulag roid monkey gf

disgusting

Slept with a co-worker who had only one week before split with her fiance. He mentally fucked her up, cheated on her constantly and was almost always either using heroin or coke. Didn't mean to catch feelings but did, we had a great 4 months and I was too stupid to realize I was just a rebound. Yet she kept saying that she wanted to be with me, that she thought we could be together for a long time, then suddenly she said she needed space and now she wants nothing to do with me. I know everything she said was a lie, I know that I was just a rebound and that she has no intention of being with me and I hate that she put me through it, but I work with her. And every damn day I have to see and talk to this reminder that I either wasn't good enough or that I was dumb enough to believe her.

I'm not sure if I'm losing my mind or I'm actually sick. I can't differentiate between psychosomatic symptoms and real symptoms of illness. I'm going fucking insane. On top of this, I recently just kissed a long time build-up relationship. I needed to piss at the time so I kissed her like a fucking retard. But she's still around so I can salvage it. However, it's going to be difficult because I am currently losing my fucking mind.

Things have never been this bad for me. But I'm at the helm. And if I steer myself into the rocks, so be it. At least I was the captain.

a fat girl with huge tits opened my snaps but didnt reply, normally i woundnt give a shit but them tiddies tho. I asked her a few days ago if she wanted to do anything this weekend, no reply,
I messaged her a few hours ago and she just opened it.
>inb4
>just move on user
>lmao fat girl
>but guy, i fucking love tiddies deso

It turned out she was a thot lads. Don't know how to feel really. Don't feel like crying over her but trusting her was a really embarassing mistake on my part. I should've known better.

Veeky Forums claims another victim

>see her all the time, we get on really well
>I know there is mutual attraction
>I could ask her out
> I'm moving states to join the army in a year

What if it goes well? I would be living 1000km away, and only able to visit home like twice a year.

It's not that you weren't good enough. I have watched roasties turn away from loyal 7,8,9/10s my whole life. It often happens in the rebound faze, the sluts mind is utterly haywire in this time period. They don't so much think they can do 'better' its more that they crave a change, a new different hit to keep them distracted. They often regret it, terribly so later on.

dude. download tinder. say hi to girls. don't act like they matter because they don't but be respectful. solved.

Need to lose fat but I've simultaneously plateaued on bench

I spent all night browsing fit. Guess I'm not sleeping.
>spend all my time lifting and browsing chans to escape
>18, childhood was full of crazy shit
>never had time for gf
>too autistic to get one now
Damn it Veeky Forums I spent my childhood getting stabbed and blowing from fucked household to fucked household and now I'm in college and not use to any of it. My own house was great, only a bit of turmoil but all my friends houses had shit going on
>jumped in front of a knife in 7th grade
>met cute girl but couldn't date her because I was 15 and she was 12, she went nuts over it
>saw 2 separate households kick dogs and be too rough with cat
>meth head mom throwing beer bottles at drunk dad (suppose to be a friend's bday party)
>school treated me like Human Pet until I grew a spine, then they treated me like a psycho
I just had to vent. Don't sleep well at night. I was debating putting this on because I wasn't sure if I should but feel thread popped up so might as well

Anyone knows this image of a guy wearing a hood with some motivational words like despair and failure empowers me or something like that shit. It's kinda cheesy but it's fitting to what I feel right now.

I know you're memeing but it's been on my mind for years and I've just been suppressing it. If anyone else feels the same trusts me it feels so much better to just admit it and own it.

>Got bored and downloaded tinder
>Start swiping, almost none of the girls seem interesting
>Message one girl and we hit it off, talking constantly
>She keeps messaging and initiating conversation but sidesteps my flirting/attempts to set up a date
>Today she tells me she went through a breakup a few months ago and isn't sure what she wants

We have amazing conversational chemistry (most of the other girls I messaged were boring as fuck) and I really want to date her (I think she feels the same way about me) but she has to get past her hangups from a previous relationship.

Time to lift heavy things until the feels go away I guess.

Accept your sexuality man, bi here aswell, as soon i just accepted that i liked dick and pussy my life became a lot better :). I know it's confusing as fuck. but just go with the tide man, you only live once. why not suck some dick?

>ghosted by qt from school who gave me an inch and I took a mile
>retreat to tinder
>unmatched by chick who had the biggest fucking ass I've ever laid eyes on
>we hit it off a few days back and she said my muscles were nice
>realise she was on tinder purely for sex, her profile said "looking for a root"
>realise I wasn't forward enough and she got cold feet
>mates won't hang, not even for online vidya apart from one scum sucker who's fighting a sexual assault case

im living that feel too bro, sad part is im more angry at myself for trusting her then at her for what she did

Not him but fuck it I love sucking dick, this is the first time I've said it out loud or to others. I don't want to pretend anymore.

Yeah dude it's not our fault anyway, it's the chemicals in the water. Women can be a complex fucking equation sometimes, and the prize may be sweet, but sometimes you gotta say fuck that and root a bro up the backside. It's quick and easy, it's sorta like the fast food of sex. You know it feels wrong afterwards but you eventually come back for more.

>caught feelings for a single mother
What do bros, she's fucking perfect, but I have mixed feelings about it

I'm getting wasted tonight and will probably spend the night crying alone....

meh, there is worse ways of passing time

>finishing up undergraduate degree over the summer
>have a cute friend that I enjoy hanging out with
>decide to say fuck it and ask her out
>she actually says yes but warns me of her dating anxiety
>we go on two dates and they were really enjoyable
>at the end of the 2nd date, she realizes she cannot do it because of the aforementioned dating anxiety
>this happened almost 4 months ago
>we're still friends right now (and it's not like she hopped to a different dick like Veeky Forums thinks she would)

I still think about what could've been but generally, this is the least "obsessed" with women I've been in years. I don't feel as "lonely" even though I've never had a girlfriend. It's a great feel. I also met this other girl through a different friend of mine and I'm pretty sure this new girl would go out with me if I asked for a couple of reasons.
>i'm not as attracted to her physically (but she's not bad)
>I think she's a cool friend for now
>I enjoy not being obsessed with women because they are significantly distracting to me for whatever reason
>I wanna focus on developing a stable source of income and get myself on the right career/academic track

If only I can get myself moving on my post-grad career aspirations. But that's another conversation.

if i asked but I didn't pursue it for a couple of reasons***

I feel devoid of purpose and that even if I achieve all my goals it'll be for nothing. The other day there was turbulence on the plane and I was all like "fucking finally" and made peace with everything but then it was nothing and I'm still alive and I don't know what to do. I want to kill myself but I'm too much of a coward so I just work out and feel like I exhausted myself for nothing

Also I've been finding myself looking at the guy instead of the girl when masturbating

Nah bruh you get 4 day passes on holidays so you get to go home if you want to

I've never been in a relationship and I was trying recently. I've been striking out and not really clicking with anyone. Or when I do it doesn't work out for some other circumstance out of my control.
I'm afraid to end up alone.

Shit my dood I've been thinking about the same thing... Distance doesn't make your love stronger, so I guess it just depends on how much you trust her.

i fucked up a barely had time to see my girl, nightshift, lifting, ect. now she wont take me back. i wanna die. she was everything to me and i fucked it up

>The other day there was turbulence on the plane and I was all like "fucking finally"
fucking this, just end me

>tfw no friends
>tfw family issues

anybody worth having in your life won't care bro. if that's how you feel then do it.

as for me I feel like shit constantly. I basically have no family cause they're all really fucked up and their own family doesnt want anything to do with them so I don't have any extended family either. I'm as alone as alone can be my /fit bros

Assuming you're in the US, you'll be able to go to bars and have a whole new outlet of women.

As someone has pointed out in a military thread a couple of nights ago, it destroys relationships, so take that as you will.

Tfw 28 and never had a gf. I’ve been feeling pretty down about it recently. At least other anons are dealing with the same issue so I’m not alone. Here’s to hoping we all find a qt soon.

im just so fucking sad bros
to make it worse i need to bulk up and i dont even want to eat

Gf I love is controlling and when i fight back guilts me with her having clinical depression and anxiety

Bro you're so dramatic

this screams desperate to her bro.

Is there anyway to salvage, or scrap that shit...the next day, caring bout that fat girl even less

Humanity is circling the drain. We're in the middle of the 6th extinction, already surpassed peak prosperity, and are about to fall off the edge of the Seneca Cliff.

It's all over. What reason is there to do anything?