I’ve been challenged to eat all this in one sitting. It will be done today. How fucked am I???

I’ve been challenged to eat all this in one sitting. It will be done today. How fucked am I???

There's a reason those Great Value ones all end in the word fudge. Best of luck to your shitter, OP...

Looks easy

There's a reason they call them Chips Ahoy "chewy". Something to do with the chips-in-every-bite way the Palm Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Dextrose, and fucking Cornstarch will chew through your (presumably already roughed-up if you know what I mean) colon. Godspeed, OP.

OP is making a two-man human centipede, and wants to prove his boyfriend can taste the difference between pecan shards and half-digested Baby Ruth peanuts. His grinder ad said "must love nuts".

WOW, what a failed attempt at being funny. You almost had it user, keep trying sport.

It shouldn’t be too bad. I’m thinking about calling it all of with a big bag of flaming hot Cheetos. That should help clear it all out of me ASAP

The cookies will be easy. All the stupid little candy bars will be a bitch though

Those great value fudge mint cookies are dope, cheap as fuck and taste exactly like Thin Mints. Great for bulking.

Just watch what you drink

Be sure to drink plenty of water. It'll help when you're throwing it back up.

Mountain Dew son

kek

Do a big deadlift day for zounds (as per HOMM3 numbas) of volume. Then blow through like 3-4 bongs and attack.

You may die but you'll be dying like Vegeta after he first final flashes Cell

Cool story bro

Ishyddt

thats super easy. and im not even an american.

That's at least 10,000 calories, and over 500g of sugar.
You might literally go in a diabetic coma.

That only happens if you’re a bitch

I think that you get pre diabetic from this, if you really manage to do that

whats the prize if you win?

11oz + 11.3oz + 9.5oz + 10oz + 13oz + 9.5oz + 11.5oz = 75.8oz

thats about what an average person eats in a day, so you should be fine. just drink a lot of water and chew well. it'll make it like almost drinking it, which makes it much easier to consume a lot of it

pic related

From a one time binge, no way homie. Don’t be such a little bitch

Dumbest shit I’ve heard all day, it’s way more than that. Come on bitch nigga

Tree Fiddy Bucks

How many calories is that?

i'm a big guy and i've felt sick after eating 2/3 of one of those chips ahoy packs. Godspeed, OP.

pussy, report your failings

You sure you're using that statement correctly there user?

lol challenged? you mean you bought all that shit and plan on eating it like a fat fuck