Normies and Steroids

> Point out hulking acne ridden guy with enormous traps and lats to normie friends and say he's absolutely on gear.
> "Hahaha why are you so bitter he's just big shut up."

> Point out 'sport science' friend who goes out drinking 3 times a week, does cardio twice a week, with occasional lifts in between - yet is blowing out of his shirts with insane vascularity and traps. Say he's definitely on test at least.
> "Mate he's just bigger than you no way is he on steroids."

Why do normies believe the only people on steroids are peak bodybuilders who are blast and cruising test, tren, dbol and HGH? Especially when the normies themselves are working out 5 days a week and are still dyel. 3% of the entire male population are, or have been, on steroids. So the incidence of gym going males has to be very significant.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4160183/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because guys like The Rock constantly talk about how they don't use steroids or "only tried them briefly back in high school" or some shit, and everyone believes them because he's such a "cool, honest guy" or something.

People honestly believe that elite level athletes don't use PEDs because they'd get caught by drug testing.

I'm on 900mg test e

just finished 350 tren and before that was on 500mg test

Too pussy to pin, incel?

I never said i'm against it at all - what annoys me is how normies cannot comprehend that anyone is on them. If someone is huge it's just that they worked hard or have 'good genetics' and you do not. In their minds the second you inject test you explode into piano man body size.

I went and directly asked the first guy in my OP if he was on test and he said "no but if you want some i can help out", which was as much of a confirmation as you would ever get. We had a chat and a laugh, he's not exactly hiding it but normies will suck him off and praise him for his genes and then spend $900 on hardgainer protein mixes.

To be fair, if you used steroids in the past your capacity to grow muscle will no longer be limited to your genetics. You won't get as huge as you were on roids, but you'll definitely be able to pack on more muscle than any average natty lifter. So some guys might be telling the truth about using them in the past but not currently.

To be even fairer the Rock and most famous guys with similar bodies are not these guys

>why do people who know nothing about a thing don't know anything about it
a. You're retarded
b. Who the fuck even cares who your dumb friends think is natty or on gear

Way to let your friends know exactly how insecure you are.

To be fair, either you source that claim or you shut the fuck up

There's a difference between not knowing about something and getting angry at an assertion that things are different than you know. Normies can get angry when you suggest someone is on gear, whether that be due to the halo effect or their own private hopes who knows.

Is this true?

I've kind of heard this before, that even once cycle of test will dramatically improve your ability to gain real muscle mass for the rest of your life.

Is this truth or bioscience?

fakenews

* gain it while even coming off of the test and never touching test again

I openly talk about steroids, PEDs, and everything, what they do, how much growth can be expected on and off gear, how much hard work and diet is still needed (to some extent) even with steroids, and the side effects and visible flags, in order to make sure normie friends can tell what is natty or not.
Once that sinks in, I then point to those same tell tale signs in celebrities, which makes it easier for them to accept the truth.

Works with almost all men, and some women, as long as you don't tell them Tom Hardy was on gear for Batman. You "insult" their favourite fap, and suddenly you're a liar.

>pins
>not incel

almost everybody is on roids nowadays. even dyels. maybe 1/10 guys at my gym who look like they lift ARENT on roids. and only because theyre like old firefighters who dont want to break the law.

I even did steroids for a few months but unfortunately I had awful sides from just test because of garbage genetics.

Why are you so obsessed with trying to point that shit out in the first place? Why do YOU care so much? You're like that fat chick that goes around calling other girl unrealistic anorexic bitches. Even if it is true, the fact you're so butthurt over it should be your main concern; seriously ask yourself, why do you care? Imo you just sound insecure AF, regardless of whether they're on steroids or not

somewhat true

you don't lose all the myonuclei from your time on cycle, so you're always going to have a little higher muscular potential than you otherwise would have especially in certain muscle groups (delts, traps, upper chest) with high androgen receptor concentration that really blow up on cycle

you won't keep all the gains though, or even most of them depending on how far from your natty peak potential you went while on

Imagine being this butthurt and people pointing out roiders....

>He thinks everyone is on roids except firefighters because "they don't want to break the law". Do you think that applies to the police as well? I've got bad news for you.

This

It's because of tv and films, literally all actors are on gear but they won't ever say. It's why you get dyels coming into the gym on their first day saying they're going bearmode yet never will.

It's your word against all of hollywood and sadly you wont win. Kind of like how people were saying there was a paedophile and casting couch problem in hollywood for years and normies said shut up, you're crazy. Now that hollywood has told them it was real they all beleive it.

You can't break the law when you are the law.

no that's bullshit

What’s it like being on that much test? I do 500mg right now and it’s pretty weak. Can’t imagine 900 being much better

My dealer said his biggest customers were state police when it came to joocin'

Why wouldn't you keep your muscle? when done with a test cycle? Isn't it just reaching the natty limit, faster and then never touching roids again?

why dont you just hop on instead of complaining like a little bitch?

>he thinks you keep your steroid gains

how about you answer his fucking question instead of mocking him

Well, why you don't explain it then? My understanding of steroids is that you can have the muscle your natural hormonal balance can obtain, so if a skinny guy roided for a year, and got 3 years worth of muscle, you could still keep at least 75% of it as long as you kept working out

Never met a normie who didn't believe Hollywood rumors. And I live in a bluepilled big liberal city.

Oh I agree, I was just saying that some people could make the claim and be telling the truth.

I read the study on a link from /fraud/ around a week or two ago but let's see if I can get Google-sensei to help me find something:
>In Doped athletes, AAS dose-dependent increases were observed in lean body mass, muscle fiber area, capillary density and myonuclei density. In conclusion, long term AAS supplementation led to increases in lean leg mass, muscle fiber size and a parallel improvement in muscle strength, and all were dose-dependent. Administration of AAS may induce sustained morphological changes in human skeletal muscle, leading to physical performance enhancement.
SOURCE: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4160183/

Myonuceli are the nucleus of a muscle cell, so by increasing them you're basically increasing the number of muscle cells you can have.

Steroid use over time increases the number of myonuclei you have, which increases the potential for you to grow muscle. This means that over time you can increase your mononuclei above your natty limits, though the ability to maintain all your gains will be impossible unless we are unable to alter the genetic code of people.

So yeah, it's real, but no you won't keep all your gains and it still requires you to work your ass off to keep any gains, roid given or not.

>Too pussy to pin, incel?
In what point did the OP criticize roiders you magnanimous and insecure knob nibbler?

Not the other guy but I'll sorta answer your question. Keep in mind I'm no expert,and don't know the full answer, but I've heard this over and over from YT gear users and people on forums.

> It depends on what you are running
I believe that something like a moderate dose test only cycle is your best bet on keeping gains, but you have to keep in mind that simply having artificially elevated test levels will pack on muscle without even getting off of the couch, and that amount is very significant. On moderate test doses you can put on 10 or more lbs of muscle in a few months without training at all. You will also lose all of that muscle when you come off and your test levels go back to normal.

Taking stronger stuff, or really strong shit like tren you pretty much lose all of your gains because tren is so far beyond regular old test in terms of potency that almost all of what you put on will fade away (unless you keep test levels super elevated after coming off of tren i think) and there.

>you probably over-estimate your true natty limit

This is highly variable. A large % of guys will never ever hit 2/3/4/5 without dedicating their lives to training, and that's just the strength aspect, there are plenty of guys who have elite genetics, use roids and have weight lifted their entire lives and still don't look as good as you'd expect from your own "natty - limit". pic related.

I never said you keep all your gains, just that your limits of what you can have will be greater than if you never did steroids.