So you're fucking tell me. To get an average 7/10 slut to look my way I need to

So you're fucking tell me. To get an average 7/10 slut to look my way I need to...

>be fit
>have a six figure job
>drive at a bare minimum a audi a6 or bmw.
>have a bad boy attitude, but also treat her kind and only her.
>have high status and I need to have other females attracted to me before she is even attracted to me.

Holy shit no wonderr birth rates are down. Why the fuck is their so many high standards for a guy and not a women??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqC2maskGR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw skinnyfat, nojob, noeducation, nomoney, nocar and nofriends

Is there any hope lads?

No you don't have to do anything like that you dumbass.

You need to have a decent looking face, be relatively in good shape, be self sustaining and able to provide and have a good and pleasant personality.

I have literally never dated a chick who wanted me to drive an Audi or expected me to make a lot of money.
Those are things people do to compensate for looks or personality.

It seems you're either incredible immature or an incel

or you could just have game and personality. all the boondoggles in the world wont help you if you don't have that.

There arent
You just completely didnt get the game

You do so much for yourself you become the price. You then stay cool and proceed until you just have say yes. If you chase them your done no matter how good you look.

Bwahahahhahaha LOSER!

7/10 is literally above average you dumb fucking foreigner shit head

5/10 IS AVERAGE YOU DUMB FUCK

What is "the game"?

Cultivate your hunger before you idealize.
Motivate your anger to make them all realize.
Climbing the mountain, never coming down.
Break into the contents, never falling down.

My knee is still shaking, like I was twelve,
Sneaking out of the classroom, by the back door.
A man railed at me twice though, but I didn't care.
Waiting is wasting for people like me.
Don't try to live so wise.
Don't cry 'cause you're so right.
Don't dry with fakes or fears,
'Cause you will hate yourself in the end.
'Cause you will hate yourself in the end.

Make a tinder with blackops2cel. Let's see how well you'll do with your sick game lmfao. I'm currently running a fake chad tinder and all it takes is to say "when are you free? come over". Or maybe thats just amazing game huh???? Lmfao

You will never make it

You need to get out more, son.
Media made you have a surreal perception of what a man has to be and what women like.
Find inner peace.

7/10 is a nice average
Only like 1/10 girls is a 7, and they usually have big egos too because most average guys think they're more attainable than 8s and 9s

>nice average
I meant above average

If anything the media tells us that even average/below average 'nice guys' can get model tier girls just by 'being urself"

get off my board normalshit

You forgot you must be at least 5'10 to scrape by ideally 5'11+

It's almost like he's responding specifically to the things OP was talking about. Whoa.

I'd start by not thinking of them as sluts...

>you don't have to do anything like [x], you just have to do [rephrashing of x]

>no you don't need to have all of that
>oh btw you need to have all of that lol

No. Just be not hideous, acceptably fit, and not too much of an unlikable cunt.

Considering where we are, you probably struggle with at least two of those still, but that is a topic for another day.

Did I say that you have to be the 'nice guy'?
'Nice guys' are nice because they think that will make them get a girl. But they really are just bitter and depressed.
/sig/ teaches the way to go to love yourself

Oh and let my add to my post that of course I believe being fit and good looking helps. But it's not the key.

You can simply look good and dress well.

Works for me.

I wasn't saying you said you have to be a nice guy, I was talking about the media and how it fosters the co pelts opposite of OP idea

>You can simply look good
Are you being a cunt on purpose ?

Are we being invaded by r9k again?
Are they still butthurt cgl likes us better?

Thinks the world owes a 7/10 to a 5/10 lmao.

none of the cgl posts here recently were genuine. they are all about that twink otter lyfe, hate half-naked people at cons, and rarely announce crossposts

>strawmanning
You just can't help it can you?

99% chance you look like this

lol r9k in denial
back to your trap threads

arguably worst choice to make a point in this case. but you probably just meant his looks, so disregard

who is this guy

final boss of nu-males when all of reddit has been vanquished and /pol/ is almost victorious

kek gods no, I loathe that shithole. but believe me, someone who uses gifs like related (from OP of most recent cgl thread) is NOT the real deal

You are literally retarded.

OP complains about how he needs a lot of things to get a 7/10.

When arguing he needs to look good himself, the response is "you're being a cunt".

Thus he literally complains about women wanting things to make up for their difference in attractiveness levels, instead of readjusting his expectations to a 5/10 woman.

>You need to have a decent looking face, be relatively in good shape, be self sustaining and able to provide and have a good and pleasant personality.
I don't care what other basement dwarfs or gymcels tell here but this user really gets it.

Stay mad, 4chin.

What does the real deal look like then, senpai?

fat homos in lolita and anorexic teens dressed as kitsune

>You need to have a decent looking face
MY GENETICS ARE NOT MY FAULT REEEEEEEE

>Wants an attractive partner
>Rages when that person expects an attractive partner as well

>animation de gif
>is not animated
kill yourself anytime josé

Just be decent looking and sociable. Being sociable means more. Stacey wants you to meet her friends and not be a fucking weirdo. Literally that's all.

If that was true only 5% of all males would mate

Man, I've used Tinder consistently for two months and only got 4 matches and I only swiped left on morbidly obese women, that will give you an idea of my struggle.

youtube.com/watch?v=gqC2maskGR4

Jimmy neutron??

Is this a fucking Naruto song?

>Have a decent looking face
Well, I guess I'm fucked.

jimmy nu-tron

I hate this board more and more every day. /r9k/ and incels ruined it. It went from self-improvement to self-pity

No one said that. Just be yourself

>Why the fuck is their so many high standards for a guy and not a women??
Because biologically speaking women have a far higher intrinsic value than men, thus they can be more selective.

How old are you? at least go to school, the rest will come but it's a start

the point of this board is self-improvement, instead you are just trying to drag the standards for beta males like yourself down. pathetic, really.

frankly birth rates lowering are fine. we could've done without yours, for example. attractive women who expect the same in men aren't who are holding society back, you are.

lol this sounds like a dyel that posted his "abs" and got laughed out of the board

to be fair, you can't even get an average partner if your face is sub 7
t. 6/10 bloated bulkface (but groomed+haircut) atm and getting 0 attention despite being 6'4" and built

>so you're fucking telling me [a bunch of bullshit]

No, I'm not. Maybe /r9k/ and /r/incels are. To get an average check you need to be an average dude.

wasnt even me ( ) but depending on which threads you lurk he aint wrong lel

On my Chad tinder I got 100+ in 3 days kek.

That's literally the exact opposite of what you should do. Fact is 99% of women are sluts, even the goo girls and nice innocent ones. Shit, especially the innocent ones.

Best start is by admitting and accepting that most girls are just worthless thots. Don't be putting dumb ass pussy on a pedestal.

Man, to get a 7/10 you just have to
-> Have pretty facial qualities
->Dont be a shithead

It's easy. Man i know this is 4 chan and it's filled with depressed fit males, but fuck, get your shit together.

No woman wil ever dare to do shit with you if you praise the booty.

Shit son.

>You need to have a decent looking face
How do i know if i have one? In the mirror it looks kinda nice, but i hate it on photos.

So you're telling me you need a girl in your life to be happy? Sad!

You are probably less attractive than you think.

Average people with game get laid all the time.

People rate me 6/10 on fit and I get catcalled by women irl, have women grab my dick playfully while in groups of friends and even hit on me when they know I'm in a relationship.

I'm also not well off or huge.

>I have literally never dated a chick who wanted me to drive an Audi or expected me to make a lot of money.
yes you've never dated a 7/10 then

It looks like somebody beat me to it, but you basically just said "no you don't have to be what op said, you just gotta be what op said".

There is no way around it, the standards of the average woman are the highest they've ever been. If I go back and look at my grandparents, the average woman saw a catch in a man who had any sort of steady income, wasn't an alcoholic and didn't have a history of roughing up women. I'm not saying that that is the way it should be, but it's just undeniable that standards have gone waaaay up to be able to keep your average thot entertained and (somewhat) faithful/satisfied.

Sure it isn't fair, but it's reality, so we either embrace it and live up to the standards or we choose to "go our own way".

Ask me how I know you look like shit.

No, he complained that you said you need to 'look good' like it's a choice and an easy thing to do. You're being retarded on purpose, stop that.

23, never had a gf or even dated a girl

I was an obese shut in slob until last year, I also have scoliosis and severe stretch marks

The only good thing I have going for me is that I have virtuoso level technique on electric guitar

Wow no I'm excited if the guy I'm interested in even has his own fucking car. I'm poor as shit I can't afford to be making those kinds of judgements.

You might just be boring bruh.

trust the mirror. lens distortion is a cunt

Yes that's kind of how it works. 'Depression' and 'anxiety' is just a fancy name for knowing you're ugly.
If the world is blatantly unfair in that some of us are born hideous and some are beautiful, yet we all have the same biological impulses, then I get the right to be a hypocrite.

>people rate me 6/10 on fit
I get rated higher than you on Veeky Forums and still don't consider myself more than 6 lad. And choosing between the absolutely deluded approach that they'd be intimidated by my looks (though I look a bit like tyson ballou) and that I am 6 or sub, I choose the latter one. With that said, all my physical stats are likely better than yours, faggot normie

>-> Have pretty facial qualitie
>It's easy

Again this shit. Are you being ironic or a cunt on purpose or what?

They're saying you need to lower your standards if you don't have a good enough face.

also, consider the possibility that your mediocre looks don't get you laid but social standing in a group. I have no female friends, get plenty of looks though because my body is better than 99.9% of men around, but I don't consider that as success with women. I have never approached a woman as I don't see it being worth the hassle of having someone that might not even love you after a few months and just goes along to not hurt your feelings.

lowering your standards doesn't work when average women also go for the men with a good face. If you are below 7/10 looks-wise (e.g. ryan gosling) you're fucked. Slayers who are 8-9/10 looks-wise are having harems of women who line up to fuck them

Sure, then just say it outright, but don't say shit like 'just b handsum lol its EZ bro'

Keeping his standards high will help him even less. And he better be FUNNY.

I think you're coping. I have never approached a woman but as I said I get women saying shit or showing interest in random situations, even total strangers.

I think, like others, you are overestimating your attractiveness.

what's your arm size? Mine is 17.5" lean. Also what's your height? Have you considered you might be more approachable because you look average? Do you live in the USA?

>I've never approached a woman because its not worth the hassle
lol being this afraid of rejection

Except the obesity epidemic is shrinking the dating pool.

When most people were fit, having an average face made you a 5/10.

Now, you have to have an average face AND be in shape (only a third of the adult population) to be date-able. So now an average faced girl that isn't overweight is a 7/10.

Jesus Christ, all of that cope. C O P E.
I'm not even the dude you're replying to, but I've literally never approached a woman in my entire life either and I get laid plenty.

For the record I'm 6'4". Do you really think girls give a fuck what your arm size is? Bitches have no spatial reasoning anyway they can't even comprehend what an actual number like that means.

Life is unfair, you need to learn how to play your hand. I'm a dogshit hand at the moment, NEET, DYEL, sub 6ft and a 7 max but I've still gotten laid through tinder several times.

Also, the fact that you have the time to set up a fake tinder account, fill it with photos of your man crush and then catfish random women in order to prove to yourself your foregone conclusion that women are shallow and that nothing you can do will ever change the fact that they aren't attracted to you PROVES to me that you will never make it. These women can smell your pathetic insecurity through your 10 sprays of aftershave, and this is why they don't want to be around you.

Until you find yourself worthy of respect, no one will ever find you worthy either.

>blackops2cel

I had to fucking google that to know who you were talking about. You're a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.

I just don't see the point of entertaining people, don't want to end up like other cucks that have their gf lose interest after 1-2 years because she was just riding the wave and testing it out after he approached her.

Besides earning 100k (which is a huge exaggeration), how is any of this so unattainable? Do some pushups, buy a 2010, pretend you're cool. Bam, everything is marked off.

If girls are rejecting you because you don't make enough, it's not because you aren't rich, it's because you look like a poor slob. Take care of your things and don't spend all your money on stupid shit. If you don't look poor and can afford dates, no 7/10 is going to reject you unless you're running in super haughty circles.

Just date women who are less pretty then. You think a woman being a 4/10 ever stopped an 18th century sailor from fugging? You ugly mofos just need to stop being so fucking picky

can't hear you over here you skinnyfag, feels good to be bigger and stronger than you

>Average
>7/10
>Slut
There's a lot to unpack here, but no, you don't need those things to date a 7/10

>I'm a dogshit hand
>I'm a 7 and gotten laid several times
I hate normies like you who have the gall to lecture people as if you know shit about shit. You experiences are worth literal shit, and your opinions even less. You're not trying to help the people here, you're just stroking your own ego. Fuck off.

This basically, no woman really cares about size after you're no longer a twig.

Why would you state your bicep size lol.

you just need to be some semblance of interesting and not hideous.
that's literally all you need to be.
all that shit you listed wont do ANYTHING for you if you are simply an ugly bore.

Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe there is something seriously wrong with the way you approach other people and THAT'S why they don't like you? Try being less of an autist irl. Laugh at jokes and make jokes. Don't be a fucking moron