What are some godly movements that not many people do or know about?

What are some godly movements that not many people do or know about?

Also how do I salvage this fucking slag

Other urls found in this thread:

usawa.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/RULEBOOK-10th-Edition.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

know when you lost my man

I like to do the hip abductor fanny workout machine

Nordic falls are godly for quads

Cleans and clean and press for explosiveness

Dumbell rows but I have to do them as I get a sharp hot pain on my shoulder blade when I do bent over rows

Brehs

You both sound unbearable

Find a connection with a human being that isn't founded in fear and hatred of people different than you, whether they deserve it or not.

If this is how people talk to each other before they've even met, what the fuck could you two possibly learn from each other? How could you two "grow" as people?

You quoted anime, you've already lost.

Referred to*

>the grow argument
Fuck you hippie, go suck off a nigger. White people establishing their mutual hate of jews is the healthiest possible bond to start any kind of relationship.

Fuck me it was worth a shot

>those emojis
Two dicks one hole?

Also bent press is bretty cool guy. Though I guess it's pretty common with kettle bell fags.

My sister and her husband grew together into being worse people that really only came together in their shared misery. Quite pathetic and sad, until you get caught in the middle of their screaming matches and wish that they'd just end themselves rather than blindly continue down the rabbit hole of bitterness anger and misery.
Yeah, I don't talk to my family anymore

Nice spacing fellow redditor ;)

>t. soyboy triggered over playful banter

Never gonna make it

it really is as easy as this bros, just be confident

why bother with cheesy lines and shit is what I'm say in boys, just be straight up

Seated deadlift
Rack Pull above knee
Underhand wide grip barbell row
Weighted hanging

reverse grip bench

I never see anyone else do that shit and its one of the best exercises, imo the best chest exercise of all

You sound annoying as fuck. How many of these did you actually continue with?

>Asking the women to determine the relationship.

This scream of beta behavior, setting long term expectations is boring and dead from the start.

>not pumping and dumping regardless of her expectations

Beta af desu

you are a retard

it is 100% about looks. if you look great you can say whatever you want, you can literally type randomy generated messages or insult them and still hook up

if you look ugly as fuck you will fail no matter how smooth the fedoratippers here think you were

so instead of asking Veeky Forums for pickup lines fix your diet and go to the gym. being rich also helps. if you are rich enough it even makes looks completely irrelevant and you can be a 80 year old wrinkled repulsive shit and still fuck the hottest 20yo models

I just made a tinder yesterday, confirmed meetups for this Saturday, Wednesday and Thursday, they don't seem to think it's annoying at all user, try relaxing a bit
I'm open to both lmao don't see the problem in being straight up about intentions, most girls seem to appreciate it but hey different strokes right
I'm average looking at best man, with the hundreds of dicks throwing themselves at these girls I shouldn't stand out at all based on looks, my success has come from my easy going straight forward personality, you make solid points, but it's not always one way or another

and you sound jelly as fuck.

*it's not always black and white I mean, English escapes me at times bu4

yeah I understand what you are saying

but why are you chasing whores anyway

The point is if they're not looking for a hookup then opening with that can put them on guard. Just get them on a date and have fun and talk about that stuff after you bone. If they ask before then give them a vague answer and change the subject.

cus I was with a girl I thought I'd marry then she fucked my best friend and all my friends so lifting, working on my art and fucking sloots is all I got left
hasn't been my experience at all mate, if they're not looking for a hookup and I'm interested in them past that, I get their number and we talk/meet up and go on a few dates and see where it goes from there.

maybe things are that way for you mate, but not I

Unless you're talking to other dudes, being straight forward or an open book turns them off. Especially the one not looking to hookup.

what are nordic falls my man?
Should i wear a skyrim helmet and shout "skyrim belongs to the nords"?

well Id rather read books than chase sloots but to each their own

again, hasn't been my experience, I'm not saying you're wrong, but I am saying it's not the same for everyone, chicks deal with enough sly bullshit from guys, if it's about being different and standing out and you don't have chad model looks, try this out and see for yourself

why not both man? just started working through Aurelius's meditations, and gonna re read the alchemists when done with that, you got any book recommendations?

I am just a yuri fag who ran out of anime and manga so the books I read are prolly nothing for you

dont judge tho, its the only thing that fills my empty heart with warmth

or maybe its just easy for me to not chase sloots because I cant even remember the last time I loved a girl. was it 6 years ago?

I dunno man, "playful banter" is supposed to be actual banter. This shit is just two people seeing who can out-shock the other. Unironically using "epic?" The fuck is this 2004?

I don't agree with the potential implication that humor like this doesn't have a place (it's likely that you also have this view because they are often clustered), but I definitely agree that people who open with such a lack of social tact are not good as prospective mates if you're serious about forming a meaningful relationship or family. The odds of them developing as a person are slim if they acting like this in their mid 20's.

You'll probably see some people trying to deflect this by saying that they wanted to pre-select someone with similar values on humor, but this lack of social couth belies a value system on social skills that trumps the importance of humor values.

aye dawg, in my experience life's best when you spend it doing what you truly like and want to do and not worrying about other people so much, read your lesbian manga if you want, no judgement from me, and if you don't wanna chase sloots, right on, it's rare that they're worth your energy anyway

>talking about developing as a person with tinder and bumble thots

I really put the buggy ahead of the horse on that one. Guaranteed nothing good will come from meeting someone there and anyone reading what I wrote that uses tindr is either looking for a casual relationship or is the type of person that is ignorant enough to pursue a serious relationship on tindr

>we should chill soon and see how we get along
do you always spell everything out in autistic detail? you sound like you have the mental faculties of a 5 year old. not even kidding, if someone spoke to me like that I'd question if they were a bit retarded

Oy vey

Fuck kikes

it's just two white people poking fun at the kikes you fucking drone. there's no reason to conform to social norms (philosemitism, anti-racism etc.) if they're shit ones.

You fucks know this guy is right, yeah? Hatred as motivation leaves you a shell of a human being; brutality as humor will alienate you further from others and make that sad empty whole in you grow. Life is more rewarding with a full loving social circle

This isn't a political thing. Being an edgelord doesn't make you Chad

that last line, priceless

I have no problem with a guy stating his intentions or asking me to clarify in a tinder situation. I want to steer clear of guys who are looking for more so I appreciate it when they let me know they're mostly looking to hit and quit. If the girl gets cold feet from that, it wasn't going to happen anyway. He's showing them respect.

>t. Someone who either has never dated or dated Stacies only

fucking kek

Show the rest of the conversation with the number close. Just showing this makes you look like a chump.

so I get this qt while working, we're meeting in couple hours for drinks first

I lost

Had a girl sending messages like these once
Once I got to her place she was awkward as fuck, didnt look like she did in her pics (myspace angles), was dry and had a cold so i didnt want to kiss her.

Was the worst encounter Ive ever had, and the sexy messaging leading up to it made it that much funnier

we've already exchanged nudies and videochatted, will see

nah, he can just next if they don't want casual. Less time wasted trying to impress someone who wants something different

>vibrate
>this kills the battery

>Professor Goldstein told me that any sort of racism, especially against the Jews, should be isolated, not tolerated, and reported to the ADL.

The post.

m9 I agree with you, but this isn't your win.
user thinks it's funny and so does his whore. Their sense of humors seem to work for them. All it means as that we wouldn't associate with either of them.

>he tries to virtue-signal
>on Veeky Forums
Maybe you should consider suicide. There are some painless solutions involving gas, I heard. Would be fitting for a "person" like you.

>You both sound unbearable
agreed

usawa.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/RULEBOOK-10th-Edition.pdf

Enjoy user a whole fed! My picks any strongman movement, reeves deadlift, zerchers, sandbag work, Indian clubs/mace, throwing

>fitness inspired anime image board
I thought this was a Serbian finger-knitting forum.

then what

post better pic of her. can't see squat also she got the reference. should be easy peasey smash. say something funny, be aggressive, and ask for number

>what are some godly movements that not many people do or know about

Anderson "Hot Piss" Silva got you covered.

what is that thing wearing

>he's doing so fucking well
>then he fucking admits it
M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Those military robots have gotten really advanced, I wonder how long it will be until they stop lifting for humans and get on GOMAD + SS to leave machinity behind.

>working on my art
What art, user? I'm interested since I do that too.

>MassArt, my nigga

if you haven't been to il mondos yet, do yourself a favor. its the only thing i miss since keto the buffalo chicken calzone or pizza is fuaaarkin jooooocy

There's nothing autistic about this. Could he achieve the same meaning with less words? Probably, but there's nothing wrong with spelling things out sometimes. Because sometimes girls go in with different expectations, or just want a free drink or something like that.

>didnt look like she did in her pics (myspace angles)

>Not ignoring girls with only myspace angle pics.

You fucked up. I immediately swipe right if they only have headshots and the like. Either they are fat or insecure to a degree where they won't show the other 80% of their body. Don't want none of that shit.

God this is fucking cringeworthy

>she's ugly as sin

hysterical. Meanwhile I'm talking to a solid 7/10 Veeky Forums Jewess with huge tits. Funny how that works out.