Cardio routines

Does anyone actually do cardio, if so what's your routine

Agoraphobia fucks my ability to do cardio

I generally do it at 4-6am, or 10-12pm.

Have a power rack at home so lifting at help is fine, but yeah cardio is hard to get in when I'll ever leave the house when nobody is outside.

4am Jesus what time do you wake up

Couch to 5k.
After than I just run 5k 2 times a week.

>Clearly a schizoid neet
>Assuming he sleeps

Best Cardio routine is fucking my qt3.14 girlfriend three times a day. She makes me a post cardio sandwich all happy and lovingly and says thank you, know that feel?

I lift every day for ~45 min after that cardio: 60 min walking on the incline treadmill at 65% of my max heartrate wich is 126 bpm

skinny fat here. 5k in 25-28min each morning and 6k HIIT every evening.

How did you know?

I'm a man of god and the divine lord whispered it to me, he said he wants you to stop masturbating and putting things in your butt. You'll get better if you just take your meds, sleep from 10 pm to 7 am, get some sunlight and learn to meditate. He wants to whisper to you too.

30 minutes of elliptical, 2 times/week
45 minutes of elliptical, 2 times/week

Generally do cardio 2-4 times per week on my days off from lifting.
3/4 of the time I do HIIT and similar things like stair sprints, hill sprints, farmer's walks etc.
Maybe once a week I will do long steady state stuff. Jogging, cycling, swimming...

>current year
>being this autistic
It's like you don't even know what TRYING to make it looks like.

100m x 12
200m x 5
400m x 1
100 burpees
------------------
2x/week

I ride my bicycle outdoors every day. Bike rides are the most fun form of exercise I have ever found. Lately I've gotten into riding dirt trails on a mountain bike and it is more fun than going to an amusement park for roller coasters.

Same as this dude except for the whole couch to 5 k (t. skeltal). Works perfectly with my normal lifting routine. Remember to always try to improve your times, doesn't matter how little.

Run 3 miles 2x a week. 24 minute pace.

Lift 5 a week.

I don’t take a day off. Should I? Some days my body just feels dead, but most of the time I feel fine.

How bad is it to just walk the dog everyday for 2hours?
Its the only cardio i do besides lifting every second day for an hour so far.

Everyone gets labelled bipolar now a days. It's reinforced via medicine and behaviour.

T. Psychologist

I've recently got into running (the past two months or so) because I decided it would be fun to do a half marathon,so I've been doing two 5 miles runs and one 12 mile run per week and 2 days of lifting

How is that related to his post? Does bipolar not mean what I think it does?

Last year I ran a trail marathon, thinking the training would cure my skinnyfatness. Instead it made it too hard to go to the gym for 6 months, and I didn't lose a single pound.

20 mile bicycle ride, or 5-8 mile hike through mountains. Although frankly they're both resistance + cardio

If you were truly a psychologist, you'd probably know that bi polar is technically no longer a diagnosis

Variation 1: HIIT
>20 min treadmill
>speed change every min
>4/4/6/6/7/8/9/6/7/8/9/6/7/8/9/6/7/8/9/10 (mph)
>3-5 min cool down 3.5mph

Variation 2: Endurance
>20 min treadmill
>2 min warmup at 4mph
>20 min 7.5mph non-stop constant speed
>3 min 3.5mph cool down

Usually squeeze these in between my 3d program.

Run 3 days a week,, 13-15 miles total.

100 one arm kettlebell swings (50 each arm) every day

the fuck are you talking about

3-4 times a week I do 10km runs. Couch to 5km is a meme unless you!ve got BMI>30, otherwise just go for a hour run. As long as you stick to 10 min/mile you?’ll do it.

HIIT treadmill incline sprints
>16 min
>15% incline
>each minute switch between 4mph and 9mph

>says thank you
stop LARPing you khv faggot

i lost 20lbs already and im close to hitting my goal

Reduce workout frequency to 3x week PPL + 20m HIIT on 3 of rest days.

HIIT sprints twice a week, heavy and speed bag workouts every other day or so

>Agoraphobia
you feel fucking trapped if you go outside, how is that in any way normal?

Anyone here do the beep test?

I like to do a 10-12 mile run once a week a 5-7 mile twice a week and a 2.5-4 mile once a week. I do this in between my lifting days. I take a day off when I feel I need it.

If you're running 8 minute miles you need to do some HIIT like 60/120s at least one of your running days.