Naturally Enhanced PDF?

Does anyone have a download link for Alpha Destiny's Naturally Enhanced program/book?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!YDJyiBIJ!M3eKzxqYo0YpjbWdo6fdLU--81aLkT-c2X97nz5g7-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I found this

have a bump, broke student here

Guess I think I found one: mega.nz/#!YDJyiBIJ!M3eKzxqYo0YpjbWdo6fdLU--81aLkT-c2X97nz5g7-4

thanks, have a good friday

Recipe for major elbow tendonitis

thanks for making this thread OP, i have wanted to try this program after i saw his podcast with Jeff Nippard
thanks buddy, i wish good gains to you

Fuck off, scrounger.

It's cheap as shit, get a job you NEET shit and maybe you'll be able to afford it, fucking dumb bastard.

That's a virus also, haha good one, man!

alex, stop bitching and just request to take that link down, dummy.

I don't give a fuck about alpha destiny. What's going to do with that money? Spend it on eating out, clothes, etc... My money is the time I spend away from the people I love, doing the things I love. If you're telling that even a single minute of your time being with your loved ones should be sacrificed at the altar of this random person's wallet, then you don't really have a place giving other people financial advice.

You do understand that the reproduction and distribution of the PDF without the express consent of the author is a criminal offence and violators will be prosecuted? There are means that can be employed that can trace who the distributor was and they will be detained by their local police department and pay any damages incurred by their unlawful replication of the book.

Well don't worry, fucker, you can not only pay the initial cost of the PDF; you will also pay damages for the loss of sales! LOL! I'm sure your scummy family will enjoy their conjugal visit for their "precious" time with you!

0% chance of that happening buddy

hello gde

>mega.nz/#!YDJyiBIJ!M3eKzxqYo0YpjbWdo6fdLU--81aLkT-c2X97nz5g7-4
Its not a virus you fucking imp.
Also who the fuck pays for a "book" filled with padding and its written like a fucking Veeky Forums post.
WHAT THE SHIT?!
>this fucking gobling didnt even bother to put on some gym clothes on, theres a bunch of pics of him lifting in denim
Imp, fuck you, nobody should give you money for this!
So basically this fucking gnome wants money for basically taking alot of pics of different exercises and saying do ss + brosplit.

FUCK YOU IMP

Interesting book training-wise (although it's nothing groundbreaking) but for the love of god skip the part with pickup/lifestyle/grooming advice
autistic af

It is a virus and anyone who clicked that got what's coming to them. You understand it is a lifting bible, you stupid bastard? It has everything you could ever need and more. GET FUCKED.
You understand he's got places to be? I can't always be wearing $500 Nike pants like a fag so who gives a fuck what another male is wearing, you sissy?

I'm russian. I can buy your book and distribute it through internet and police will do nothing with me.

whats up manletbreastiny?

Fuck off, you third-world trash, shouldn't you be bashing each others skulls in with rocks? How can you even afford internet, you leech.

haha its not a virus its the book and you dont even have to download it mega lets you view pdfs on their site faggot

not that i am reading that piece of shit, but i definitely will illegally distribute the shit out of it

Get with the times, grandpa, revenue isn't generated through products anymore but through exposure and sponsorships.

My penis bashed your lips =)

fake alphadestiny is my favorite poster

Hope you enjoy spending your life in a jail cell, you couldn't even fucking survive prison, kid. I have known hard men that would crush your skull for looking at their shoes in jail, think your skinny ass could deal with that? No you would kill yourself because you wouldn't be allowed to go on your favorite forum.

>that subhuman manlet pain
lmao

Buy my book.

Don't waste your money. Do your own research.

Utilize DUP (essentially alternating sessions of strength and hypertrophy work ... will make you gain muscle and strength faster than other programs). Keep your main lifts simple and most bang-for-buck.

Jefferson deads or hex-bar deads
Incline bench or dumbbell press
Weighted chins
Accessory work if you want

Imagine downloading a picture of an e-celeb who you don't even like, must burn you up inside to know how much money he makes doing fitness related content while you sit on your disgusting, talentless ass, festering in rage because you have no personality and aren't entertaining. Cry harder, your tears are delicious.

>if I write post that's ok
>if someone else write post THEN HE HAS NO PERSONALITY, HE IS CRYING, HE IS IN RAGE
Nice projections, manlet destiny

Guys I'm the OP (idk why my id changed), I have nothing against Alex he's a really cool dude but I can't pay for the book cause I'm a 16yo living in Iraq and don't have access to a credit card.

I have it. It's shit. I don't know how to upload it but I would if I could

wow I hate this fag but his book is actually drawing me in

damnit am i going to turn into a manlet minority?

Private mega link.

did you download it from the mega link? it works.

also dont listen to alex too much hes pretty much a faggot

allah be praised