Confess

confess

I'm not doing whatever it takesgod damnit

Old fuckbuddy sent me nudes out of nowhere to get me back, I ignored her but broke my 7 day nofap streak. I'm sorry.

I ate a donut
I was weak

I came in my underwear while asleep twice this week because I was so horny. I'm still weak

Had kfc and I loved every moment of it

I rawdog girls despite having HPV.

I plan on not doing my workout because I have to go all the way to manhattan to access the gym
> maybe I’ll pay for a one day thing at la fitness

I went to starbucks yesterday

I only lift so I can imagine that the hooker I pay for sex is not completly disgusted by me while we fuck.

Fasted on Wednesday, tried to yesterday but ate a burger and a bunch of holloween candy

My previous gf tried to kill herself cuz I cheated on her one week before I was supposed to move in with her.

Tbh roasties who'd let you rawdog like that had it coming. Conducting biological warfare against the thottie menace is a noble fight desu senpai.

I was supposed to go on a cut two weeks ago.

Quads confirm you're forgiven, start your cut tomorrow user and all will be olay.

I'm at 20-23% bodyfat.
I'll start going back to 15% in december, though.
But even worse is that I don't mind being a bit fat and without visible abs.

Not weak at all. It just means you have a high libido and probably experienced a peak in testosterone. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Had a rich tea biscuit.

I‘m gonna eat this nigga now and none of you fuckers are going to stop me

I've been running 5 to 6x a week and only lift 2 to 3x a week.

Cheat day today.
Ate half a pizza for dinner.
ate one 150g chocolate bar thing.
and 2 energy drinks.
Might want to do less next friday, goal is to not cheat at all.

I have a really horrible attitude towards women and dating since my ex.

I'm not a depressed edgy faggot but in the back of my head, whenever I go on dates, I can't help but imagine how much of a roastie the girl is.

>pretty sure she's just lusting after my body
>literally cannot fathom a serious relationship with a girl who's this slutty just to be with me
>can't imagine dating someone who will look past my looks and actually give a shit about me
>pretty sure she's got 10 other fags trying to give her the time of day

yeah that's not too bad, my bro's cheat day bordered on 10kcal

ate over 3000kcal for one meal yesterday. endless shrimp at red lobster...

wouldn't have been so bad if that was all i had eaten. but it was not :(

I skip supermans in my ab workouts

On a cut but went out with friends last night and drank a lot of tequila. Went way over my TDEE :(

Sucks user. Why not just bang some sluts until you get over your ex?