Well Veeky Forums?

Well Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggas gotta eat.

Cause if the muscle man beats the shit out of a beta faggot, the faggot can claim assault. Terry did it the right way.

>guy walks up to you and nonchalantly grabs your dick
>you're black so you can swing on him because you'll get shot

Well what would you do when your bosses boss comes in and grabs your dick? Knowing this guy can fire you and most likley blacklist you.

He says why he didn’t beat the shit out of him. It would look terrible in the media and in the industry. Imagine the headline “250lb black man sends tiny Jew to hospital, shot by police on arrest, and beer working in a movie again.”

Often these people get away with it by doing it in a surprising place, like a public dinner. Whreby you are stunned and by the time you have processed it you would seem way out of line for hitting them in front of everyone. Im sure if the producer had groped him in a bar or in a private meeting it may have been different.

It may also be that Crews isnt a violent person and so doing a police report is the correct thing.

*never not beer

Fuck I hate phone posting

that's probably what he wanted anyway
you can't win in this situation

Terry ain't a brainlet. Hitting back with a sexual assault charge hurts far more than a punch

Because ego and emotions. Males are really bad at not letting their egos and emotion get the best of them; they'd consider it embarrasing/shameful that they were taken advantage of. Sometimes females have similar issues, but with males the ego is even more overwhelming and they're less experienced with handling emotion. Especially with a guy like Terry who has a big machismo personality to live up to. Good for him for finally doing the bright thing though

I would have settled out of court for that $$

I'm gonna make it my goal to get molested by a hollywood jew . This is why I lift now.

Yup. Crews explained what happened via twitter and how he almost legitimately was gonna beat the shit out of the guy. His wifey held him back.

>People being sexually assaulted in an industry run by jews and queers
Shocking

Why do women let men sexually assault them?

Thew noses strike again.

this is what fags tell themselves to justify being whiny cunts?

because they are weak when it fits their narrative user.

Because if he won the fight people would be like "Oh no a steroid abusing negro has anger issues!"

Reporting him was his only option to not look like a thug.

>gets sexually assaulted
>overwhelming ego won't let me resist it
>emotions that I can't handle tell me this is fine
What? Just say that you're a faggot with a masochism fetish.

I think his reaction was probably shock and thinking "wtf?".
By the time he got his head straight enough that he wanted to beat the guy, he wouldn't be able to claim he was acting in self defence.

Even if there is no apparent risk, some guy comes up and puts his hands on you, if you can convince the courts you thought you were being physically attacked, you might just get away with taking a swing without hesitation.

Guarantee that if you threw the first punch you'd be the faggot getting donkey punched in return in your prison hazing ritual.

This. /Thread

t.roastie
you are either a delusional faggot ar a women, either way ky

Gay jews raping buff niggers in white countries.
This is peak multiculturalism.

pretty much this

"Violent, deranged black man assaults beloved hollywood executive"

is how it would have gone down in the entertainment media, unfortunately

"...in homophobic attack", don't forget

Uh have none of you even seen the mainstream media lately? The mainstream media loves black criminals, that's what spurred up the whole "he dindu nuffin" meme and Black lives matter group, all because the media ran false stories with bogus facts like Trayvon Martin being a harmless tiny 14 year old kid when he was really a 17 year old 6'3" wild thug and Michael Brown being a "gentle giant" and "having his hands up" when really he had committed strongarm robbery and attempted at taking the police officers gun. The media spun the stories so fucking far that people to this day believe that the blacks were the victims who didn't do nothing .

People post pictures of Trayvon in "rememberance" and they still use the pictures of him when he was 14 years old. At the time he attacked George Zimmerman he had facebook photos showing guns, grills, and drugs

You're misinterpreting the progressive stack. Jews outclass negroes so that means he won't get lambasted in the media. They'll try and sweep it under the rug. They'll cover it, of course, but they won't make it a national story that drags on for weeks and months if the roles were reversed.

If we're going to go off mainstream media nonsense can someine explain why so many rape/sexual assault allegations are just popping up out of no where?

It seems highly coincidental. And its almost as if it's news that HOLLYWOOD of all places has sexual acts and shady dealings going on.

This shit isn't new. But why is it that all of a sudden everyone went on a war against what seems to be only men? Powerful men at that.

>war against what seems to be only men?
Lmao, men. These aren't "men" like you and I. They're Hollywood kikes.
>Powerful men at that
Hollywood is a jewish racket.

This shit has been going on since its conception. Rich powerful jews like to manipulate and abuse shiksa women because it's like some power fantasy where a jew takes out revenge on gentiles.
I can only assume the reason it's all of a sudden appearing in the news is because of the domino effect after Weinstein and #metoo

People who have been sexually assaulted are afraid to speak up because its a hard crime to prove. They don't feel taken seriously. Weinstein proved that public opinion takedowns are effective, so now people who have been assaulted are speaking up.

Sets a terrible precedent, imo. This makes it easy for false rape claims to be used a tactic. Only response now to somewhat salvage your reputation after a harassment claim is forcing it through court.

>Sets a terrible precedent, imo. This makes it easy for false rape claims to be used a tactic.
Good, we actually need a tactic to destroy the cesspool that Hollywood is.
Hollywood is basically a "high class" prostitution ring. Jewish directors and producers target young gentile women as some sort of predatory power fantasy. Why should I, as a non-jew, care if some millionaire/billionaire jewish predators get called out for it?
I can't think of a single man whose been "ousted" or accused of sexual predation who wasn't a jew.

>America
>White

Never was, never will be.

His wife is a cuck at this point.

He’s big, black, and male.

Getting in ANY sort of physical altercation and pushing people off you like that would immediately brand you as just another violent nigger ape and ruin your life and career.

>Never was, never will be.
America was 90% white before 1960.
The nation of America was founded by "free white men of good character". That only changed very recently.
>Native Americans exist to white people should willingly accept their societies collapsing by becoming the dumping ground of the world's genetic refuse
Really hate it when multiculturalism tout around native Americans as their poster children. You don't give a fuck about them, otherwise you wouldn't be complicit in turning their land into a multiracial shopping mall.

Those sexual assault are more about someone in position of power to abuse it and assaulting another person sexually than a sexual assault based on physical abilities.
But women won't understand that because muh equality.

If you think that it was bad for the native Americans to share their homeland with other races (effectively losing hegemony), why do you ask that white people undergo the same treatment for free?

Would you be willing to tell a Native American to be more "tolerant" and accepting of diversity? Would you tell him that a white majority in his land would be culturally enriching?

Yep that's it, crews was smart enough to realize this.

>Spacey
>Trump
>Ben and Casey Affleck
You aren't trying very hard

So much is coming out because they burst Weinstein. He had fucking Mossad agents tailing actresses and gathering dirt. He sued or bribed any media outlet who dared publish anything from an accused. It's only the free space of twitter that let accusations out and grow. Now that people perceive they won't get punished they're speaking out.

They're all pedophile supporters, fuck them. Anons this bigger and more terrible than you know start with Dutroux, Epstein and Seville. Pedophiles run a shadow government. They find people susceptible to vices, offer them and then blackmail them into supporting their desires.

if you think most women don't understand that then you obviously only talk to women on the internet

They're covering up the Vegas shooting which has more plot holes and loose ends than a shitty novel. The Weinstein scandal broke soon after the shooting.

>Sets a terrible precedent, imo. This makes it easy for false rape claims to be used a tactic. Only response now to somewhat salvage your reputation after a harassment claim is forcing it through court.
not really, all the cases that have come out up til now were basically public knowledge, in fact publicists, managers and producers all ran away from them as soon as the news hit, because they knew it was true.
it's true that victims are now more emboldened to come out and denounce people, and that is a good thing, before it wasnt the case because people really dont give a fuck about rape and assault if it doesnt touch them, but now a sum of factors made it hit critical mass

underrated
fpbp

>women who take time to come forward with allegations are oppressed but brave survivors. If men weren't so mysoginist and if they didn't create a rape culture she wouldn't have hesitated

>men who take time to come forward with allegations need to get over themselves. God, what is it with men and their egos?

Being strong doesn't mean you can't be caught off guard and groped or fondled.

Terry is handling this the right way anyways. If he beat the shit out of the guy and then complained people would say he was lying or trying to justify his "roid rage" (because that would inevitably come up as a claim) while this way he's handling it like a responsible adult who wants to put a motherfucker in his place.

NOBODY IS SAFE

They ain't putting a black man over on of their own.

this.
Not to mention the power dynamic at play here. (((Adam Venit))) is or was one of the people who was paying Crews' salary at the time and could have influenced his career negatively. That's one of the ways these hollywood bastards get away with it, until now. thankfully theyre getting their shit pushed in daily now

It gets real horny around Hollywood, somebody gone have to give up they BOOTY.
youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8

jews can subvert muscles. Stay away from jews

Most of the "victims" are people that went along with it to further their career, or stood and watched Louis CK get naked and start masturbating.
There's legitimate ones of course, but most of the stories are women being literal prostitutes of their own free will.

I don't like Louis CK anymore but his story isn't even bad, and it ruined his life for something he did 15 years ago.

This

>Mossad agents
source?

T. Delusional

Literally just google "Harvey Weinstein Mossad agents". It's public knowledge, they're not hiding it.

The jew cries in embarrassment as he gropes negroes from the back

look at me.. i'm the jew now

I hate BLM as much as the next sane man, but there's no way a steroid abusing black man could beat up a tiny Jew in Hollywood, the home of Judaism in the US

It's adorable when women try logic

Yeah they went along with it to further their career, but the point is that it's degrading to put people in a position where they have to choose between advancing their career and not whoring themselves out. Imagine if your boss was some ugly old bag who said you could get a promotion if you fucked her.

>well i'd just get another job hurr durr

Good for you, but it's still incredibly scummy behavior, not to mention it gives an unfair advantage to the people who are willing to whore themselves out.

Holy shit, you're right

Fucking kikes

need me a woman like that

Terry outjewed a real Jew. Impressive.

lmao
You're the one who doesn't seem to know anything about the media.
Any "crime" against a Jew will be exaggerated six million fold in the media and the punishment will be very severe. The elite class won't care if you're a Negro, if you raised your hand against your master.

Afflecks are Jews, the accusations about Trump were proven lies. Try harder Shlomo.

That's good. If this escalates into every Hollywood kike being accused of molesting and pedophilia, even the minority of them that didn't do it, it will be a great milestone in destroying the false idea in peoples minds that Jews are normal humans.

lol no
The Jewry would never cover one of their crimes by screwing over other elite kikes. Just look at guys like Epstein, he was literally running a child prostitution ring from a personal airplane and personal island for politicians, and once it came public knowledge, was Epstein thrown in prison? No, Jews don't go to prison. Epstein was given a few years of home arrest. For prostituting hundreds of kidnapped European children.

get a load of all of these soyboys, stand up with yourself if you want to be able to live with yourself

> roidy magoos first instinct is to commit a felony assault on someone over petty shit

No, Crews did right here. He actually outplayed a rich and powerful kike. This is the only way he could have won against it. Revealing the masses their true nature is the way to win a gainst them.

if you got sexually assaulted however many years ago and then jewstein got taken down by the nyt and then another actor got taken down you'd definitely think that now might be the time to see justice served for the person that did it to you

middle class soyboys detected, Crews was assaulted in a public place with others around him that saw it, he didnt need to maim the guy but he should have done something right then and there, if there hadnt have been this mass wave of call outs crews would have kept his silence forever, pretty pathetic

THE GOYEM ARE LEARNING

>others around him that saw it
Prove it, first time I hear anything like that

> people saw
> implying they would back up his story

"yeah I was just having a drink, and next think thing I know this huge black guy is punching someone, screaming homophobic slurs at him"

You don't have the whole picture, they use black issues as a wedge against whites, the molester is not white, he's a Jew.

They would've crucified Terry, he did the only thing he could in this situation. Good for him.

Also I've met TC, guy is about as chill as I'd imagine a celebrity can be. Still not high on the list of people whose junk I'd assault if I were gay though. And I'm a big guy with ring experience.

It was at some Hollywood party. People saw, but I'm sure they'd not have taken his side. He played this correctly.

>Most of the "victims" are people that went along with it to further their career, or stood and watched Louis CK get naked and start masturbating.
>"If I rob you at gunpoint, it's not a crime because you gave me your wallet by your own free will"
It's balckmail and extortion, plain and simple. Deal with it or lose your job, your choice - which of course isn't a choice at all.

I didnt know indians founded the united states

Hope you are good enough at standing up for yourself to fend off tyrone in the prison showers.

USA population was over 95% white population in 1965. Just 5 decades ago.
Besides that, the nation was founded and built by white people FOR white people o nly. It was illegal for nonwhites to migrate into the country before 1965.

I have ascended past hating black people and now I just hate jews and women, the way it was meant to be.

(((They))) will now do to Crews what they did to Michael Jackson and 2pac. Destroy him with extreme sexual assault revelations and/or kill him.

lmao it's just jews for me.
Women being women is like getting mad at a dolphin for doing what it does. Blacks can't help themselves either and they have many positive qualities. And for better or for worse, African-Americans are just that: Americans.

Thats 29 cent worth a diddlin!

swamp is being drained. Q user is legit

I used to be this now I'm this women are biologically designed to be selfish cunts. the best way to deal with them is to just view them as children and treat them as such

Submissive personality, fear. Hard to conceptualize, but imagine the perfect shy, introverted cutie. She's 16, innocent and pure. Some guys ask her to come to a party and she says yes because she's 16 and naive about men at this point. They take turns raping her and she doesn't know how to stop them. This happened to someone I know and she told only a few people. Refused to do anything about it. Has lived the rest of her life in shame and self loathing. If she told me their names I woukd hunt them down and gut them alive.