Are there any benefits to smoking?

Are there any benefits to smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/269265-Brain-Researchers-Smoking-increases-intelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

social advantages and looking cool, if you have the look and style for it

I feel like the whole "you're missing out on a special bond between smokers when you have a cigarette together" is way overblown. Most of the time people talk about nothing.

If you are a faggot it will make you look like less of a faggot.

still, it's making a connection, which then translates into a bond AFTER the smoke is done

objectively false. if you're a faggot, it will make you look like a tryhard faggot

Takes away the stress and will improve your mental health, possibly boosting your social skills. Don't fall for jewish lies, OP, smoke. The jews don't want you to smoke. Rebel against the jewish mind control.

There really is no bond. any 'bond' between smokers, is just people who already get along having a conversation. If you're autistic for example, it won't do shit for you.

I'll be sure to check it out, mr. Big Tobaco Representative

I've had an Innocent T20 vape for 5 days and it already refuses to turn on since the atomizer needs to be replaced. What the fuck? The cost is going to add up. Do the more expensive vapes require less maintenance?

it SUPPOSEDLY increases testosterone

Can smoking cause acne breakouts?

it is more like, it creates situations in which socializing is normal. if you can create those situations yourself it doesn't really matter, but if you're autismo it helps a lot. like I taught myself to be able to talk to people normally but I have no idea how to initiate social things so smoking was always helpful for meeting people

Appetite suppression iirc.

Lowers risk of neurological disorders
Improves memory
Improves attention
Improves psychomotor speed
Stimulates blood vessel growth
Speeds fat loss
Raises testosterone (possibly)
Anti-depressant

Don't be a smoker, but also, don't forbid yourself from having a cig or two in the weekend if you want, unless you're already addicted, in that case, forbif yourself permanently.

It suppresses your appetite

But also ruins your wind

keeps you grounded in reality by doing something repetitive. same concept as lifting except one excels your heath and one depletes

I read a study that found smoking increases your IQ up to 6 points for an hour after you smoked.
sott.net/article/269265-Brain-Researchers-Smoking-increases-intelligence

+social gains
-health

It increases your testosterone levels

With vaping there can be a fairly hefty outlay to get up and running depending on where you buy from, how much you fuck up and how often you do it.
Once you're up and running though, you can be vaping consistently for peanuts compared to smoking.
I mean if you're a 10 a day straight smoker the cost will already pale in comparison to that, but even rolling your own is more expensive compared to vaping especially if you get to the point where you're rebuilding your own tanks and mixing your own juices.

That's gotta be the nicotine my man. It's a potent nootropic. It is addictive and relatively habit forming, but otherwise apparently does no significant harm in normal doses.
In fact it has been shown to protect against a bunch of neurological diseases and increases focus and intelligence, especially in the absence of tar and other byproducts of actual cigarette smoke.
I can definitely attest to an increase in lucidity after a few good vape hits.
For about an hour I am a lot more competent, especially verbally. It really helps with writing. I used to smoke every hour when I was writing papers and I would get wicked marks.
You do build a tolerance relatively quickly but it's quick and easy to lower the nic amounts, let that tolerance fade and then get back to it.

I highly recommend it. If you smoke to get it you will take a hit to the lungs though. Switching from cigs to vape has been great. Everything tastes better, my breathing is much improved and my stamina during a workout is comparatively endless.

Yes but they are outweighed by lung cancer

Yeah, I'll usually bring my pack when I go out or to a show and will often step outside to smoke one, but it never gets past small talk, if that. No girl is going to ask you to bum or for a light, they're already smokers so they'll have their own shit ready.

You see I don't buy a product or commit to an activity without subscribing to a lifestyle, my identity is 100% conprised of the things I consume. That's why I work a 25$/hr job, but still fork over 300$ a month to pay for a car that helps me put my pepe in vagina. That' another part of the equation. Putting pepe in vagina is not just good feelsies, it's about good feelsies about myself. Without weiner in vag in am nothing.

Moving on, spending an additional 40$ a month on a savings account over the course of 2.5 years would be enough to pay tuition to get that bachelors degree I want (for more pepe in vagogo); however, that's not the lifestyle I'm going for. It's also about how people I don't know perceive me. I spend a few hours every day imagining what people in traffic think of my vroom vroom, and at work I wonder what they think of my big boy muscles. But then, when I think of what they think of me when I smoking tobacco products thinking about what they think of me, it make me feel good! Ever aince I was little, I've been repeatedly exposed to images of MEN, BIG MEN WHO PUT PEPE IN VSGINA, smoking tobacco. They are GRISTLED, and work WEEELY WEEELY HARRRDD. That's what I want to know I look like when I'm thinking of what other people think of me....leaning against my hotty rodney....kicking back and looking into the sky... thinking about nothing..that's the dream. A vagina likes that.

For all of you guys who think it's not worth it, you have shit backwards. How other people feel when they look at you is more inportant than money, health, pretty much anything. Because I know how bad it feels when I look at me, and for other people to make me feel that way would feel weeely weeely bad.

Real men NEED a substance to make them forget about their problems, because I have ALOT of problems that you can't even fathom. I'm a real enigma. The vaginas I penertrate really get that vibe.

Cheers m80's

Yes, you die quicker

Repels some types of biting flies

wow I haven't seen this pic yet, mind if I save it bud?

I smoke 3 cigs a day and Im still hungry all the time

Yeah I always smoke before an exam. Helps with the stress and also the cognitive function. Might even be a placebo for all I know.
My stamina hasn't taken a hit at all. Can still swim underwater for 50 meters and still run a mile no problem. I still do want to stop tho

I don't think it can suppress hunger unless it's truly habitual. When you think, "I want a smoke" more than you think "I'm hungry" is when hunger suppressant kicks in.

Rids society of all idiots

I actually broke out horribly when quitting

>"you're missing out on a special bond between smokers when you have a cigarette together"
That's called a marketing scheme. If you can't bond with someone over anything other than smoking you need to work on your social skills

>Jews don't want you to smoke
>Neither did Hitler

well that's better

Social gains

it can cure some intestinal diseases or at least ease certain symtoms

It kills off the lowest of society faster.

prevents cancer

Yeah you will die sooner

Yeah, you will die sooner

I worked on point cloud localization optimization techniques for craniosynostosis. I had to look at better ways on how/where to break an infants skull to rearrange bones and improve surgery for 6 months straight.

main known contributing factors are pregnancy in old age and smoking.
Smoking alone increasing the risk about 30%.

This made me kind of despise any people who smoke.

it will fuck up your jaw real shit OPs pic is perfect example if you get addicted to doing that with your jaw it distorts facial aesthetics i came knocking on your door its up to you to open

When I smoked it was an easy excuse to pull drunk girls in the smokers section at the club. Also it raises test slightly but notably.
Its benefits don’t really outweigh its costs however.

i used darts and caffine to lose 30kg, in 9 months, lost another 20kg in the 3 after once i got perscribed amphetamine for ADHD

Should I drink Starbucks double shot espresso for the first time? I'm not really a caffeine drinker and my blood pressure was 124/68 last time it was checked so not perfect

Am I the only one who feels need to shit after smoking? Like it relaxes my colon or something

It's a diaretic like coffee. So only in that way it's good for you physiogically

Cigarettes and coffee are a great way to stay regular.

>No girl is going to ask you to bum or for a light, they're already smokers so they'll have their own shit ready.
girls don't ask for help because they need it but because they want attention.

I threw away my lucky strikes in the grass of my therapists office and drove back there in the middle of the night the next day to pick them up....

Am i in trouble?

Scrub

could go for a fag desu

Hitler was a Jewish plant

I didn't want to spend another 9+ dollars on cigarettes fuck off. I was around the area

merely said i wouldn't mind having a cheeky smoke seppo cunt

>just blame everything Jewish mind control because I can't formulate a real argument

This retarded pol logic is the funniest shit to read

americans have been bred and poisoned to be very mentally weak, always perceiving they are under attack even in such cases as yours where you were being friendly

This is me and it sucks because I realñy want to and have to eat but I end up smoking and it puts my body under a metric ton of shit and stress

you feel less hungry. thats about it.

Evidence?