Rate my meal

Got rice , tofu , avocado and veggies . Topped with sesame seeds and some other stuff at a nearby restaurant

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4778532/Is-fitness-vlogger-Jon-Venus-world-s-HOTTEST-vegan.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where's the protein?

Post body that goes with such a vegan meal

Nice camera

Nice false flag

1. It's mostly rice, the portion sizes of greens and carbs should be switched, but they want to make you pay 15$ for a bowl of mostly rice
2. Your tofu looks like it was fried (in what?) And then drenched in a mystery sauce (I'll bet you anything there's sugar in it)
3. Where's the meat? Tofu doesn't come close to delivering the amino acid profile that meat has.
If this is what you think is "healthy", I guarantee you're nutrient deficient and your brain isn't functioning properly

Rate mine
Homemade except for pizza bagels

Tofu is packed with protein

2. Looks like Thai peanut sauce

>soyboy

only a fatty with breasts would post this

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4778532/Is-fitness-vlogger-Jon-Venus-world-s-HOTTEST-vegan.html

>homemade except for the pizza bagels
0/10 dude those eggs are fucked

your point? that person is a liar and is on steroids.

>burned eggs
for the love of god kill yourself

>he drenches his oats in sugar and sugar water

Are you not suppose to put honey on oats?

What's wrong? They were tasty as they were fried in lamb fat

fuckin he'll
you madman
you bulkin?

That looks tasty, op. Ask them for the recipe. I want it.

Only when I had too little to eat that day

they are overcooked. maybe you arent as sensitive but anywhere close to that level of doneness tastes like pure sulfur

rate my
200g broccoli, vegan chili (around 70g protein), a salat + carrot and pumpernickel bread (magnesium bomb)

I like the slight crisp over the yolk. I don't like the shiny egg flu, I fry that shit up till it seals

There's protein in everything except refined sugar and gelatin.

So basically that bowl is full of protein, easily 20g.

Hey everybody, point and laugh at the retard!

He's probably just a standard fatty or pre-surgery boogie

Why did you say vegan chile instead of the ingredients of the Chile? Is it because you're a troll?

because unvegan chili is unhealthy.

true boyo here

No offense but yikes. I don't know how y'all eat like this.

Why not put the carrot in the salad.....

kys

I like to eat it after meal as an dessert lol

Looks delicious

It’s for after dinner if you know what I’m saying

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot

>tofu

Can we please permaban he-shes already?

I just ate 4 scoops of protein powder mixed with about a quarter cup of black coffee; just enough to make it a sludge.

100g protein 440 calories. Am I going to make it?

Nope. In about 30 minutes or less, you're gonna squirt all of it out your backside. It's gonna reek to high heaven, and you're gonna need 30 meters of TP to clean up.

>plan on showering

It looks like you shat on your oats and put it in the microwave

Incomplete
amino
acid

Ignore him, it's the literal bottom 10% of genetic failures that can't have sugar and process it

the depth of field is a little strong, try dialing it back

r8 my next 4 meals

he never posted body.

ignore everything in this vegan shit thread.

dis is bait

How the fuck do you put 70g protein in that small meal? I make a giant lunchbox with soybeans and only get around 50g of protein

Its not bait... ITS PEOPLE!!!

Different ingridients