Veeky Forums gym stories

>be me,20 yo
>friday night, so gym is kinda empty since most people are out having a good time
>only 3 people, me, a qt3.14 wearing yoga pants (close to my age) and a eldery dude
>she was doing a weird superset of deadlifts and leg raises pretty much showing her ass
>strongface.jpg , dont wanna appear as a creep so i dont look at her again and focus on my shit
>searching for the other 25lb plate all over the rack
>see her waving at me trying to get my attention, remove one earphone , "hey, you can have mine" , hands it over
> "t-thanks *smile*
>she smiles back and stands there for 1 second like she was waiting for something
>put my earphone back and start lifting
>notice her checking my arm pump from time to time

i fucked up but i dont feel comfortable hitting on some girl in the gym i saw for the first time.Should i say hello, make some small talk next time i see her and go from there? im really bad at this so i would appreciate some help from more experienced people on this subject

Other urls found in this thread:

unfspinnaker.com/55568/news/student-on-drugs-removed-from-wellness-center-police-say/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you see her again just say hi. Try to find an excuse to ask her a leading question that can't be answered with a yes/no. "I need a new _____ how do you like yours?" Thanks! Have a good workout

i'll ask her if she has more of those 25lb plates

yeah user, usually not fine to ask out unless she can escape the situation easily. And to my experience you can't figure if they are into you unless you directly ask. Thus, if you want to ask her out, I'd do it whenever she is about to leave the gym.

If you don't want to ask her out of the blue, you can try small talk the next time you see her. If she has interest to upkeep the conversation, then that's a good sign.

dont do that

after talking with her 2-3 more times is it okay to invite her to eat post workout together? ( given that she shows interest).I need help so i dont go full sperg mode

Yeah to continue on what this user said strike up some natural harmless small talk as a sort of feeling out process to guage her interest. If she seems uninterested and wants to continue her work out then let her and move on. If she does then ask for her number sooner or later it's up to you just don't be afraid of rejection.

Wouldn't matter, since you'd be on your phone constantly, asking Veeky Forums what to do. "She's still reading the menu, do women always take this long to decide? Should I recommend something or would that send the wrong signal? Pls help me, Veeky Forums, I don't want to fuck this up!"
Just do it, and if you fuck up, so be it. There are others like her, and you can use the experience as training for yourself. It's not as if you die if you fuck this up, and if you don't do anything, you don't have any chance anyway. So you can only win, either a gf or experience.

im not afraid of rejection (part of me is) but mostly the fact that i will feel like the laughing stock of my gym or be seen as a creep, and seeing her in the future after being rejected will be even more embarrassing and awkward.I guess i will go for the small talk for start and try to read on the signs so i avoid fkin up

>qutie powerlifting chick chats me up since im the only one squatting lmao3.5 plates for reps easily
>asks about my lifts, bodyweight, programming
>also ask her about the same
>now we greet everytime we are in the gym
>helped with her squat form (she just finished smolov)
>borrowed her my inzer lever belt since I wasn't using it and told her if she liked it she could buy it
>bring the belt one day and tell her about the belt, screws etc
>tell her to use it for a month and see if she likes it
>as soon as I give it, I realize I just gave a random person equipment for 100 dollars without any of her contact information whatsoever
>become paranoid and instantly regret as soon as I hand it over
>hold me Veeky Forums, I may have lost 100 dollars for being a naive guy, not even trying to hook up with her, just making sure everyone makes it

You're already thinking about it too much. If you're that worried, don't bother. Don't shit where you eat.
I've dated multiple girls from my gym, and when things inevitably fell apart they all stopped going

How the fuck do you fuck up this hard

Well, it's been 8 months from the first interaction to the day I borrowed her the belt.

i hope she doesnt prove out to be a hoe and returns it lol

Happened a long time ago
>avg gym day
>tfw shoulder, back, and biceps day
>suddenly here some commotion while on OHP in between sets
>there’s a dude buck ass naked in the squat rack
>he just doing squats naked.
>wtf
>dude eventually puts cloths on and tries to leave
>gets tackled by cops

He was on acid.

Link to article for any disbelievers

unfspinnaker.com/55568/news/student-on-drugs-removed-from-wellness-center-police-say/

8 months is way too long a wait to make a move. Still go for it, ask her out somewhere and make your intentions clear.

But I dont want to hook up with her?

girl at the gym gave me her number when I signed up without me even asking
I lost it and don't want to ask her again cause she'll think I'm not interestd
fuuuuuuuuuu

>Cardio day at the gym
>Purposely go at 11pm to avoid retards and maggots
>Hop onto the row machine and start busting out some HIIT before an endurance session
>Two HIIT sessions in when I notice something brown out of the corner of my eye
>Thought I was dying, flashing lights and hallucinations
>nope.jpg
>Three pajeets come into my vision wearing business-wear, formal shoes, suit pants, shirts
>Instantly take all three incline flat-benches and the heaviest dumbells in the gym
>They sit in front of the mirrors struggling to db-press taking 10 minutes in between sets of failures
>Weight dropping on the floor fucking up the rhythm
>Hear them complaining that the wind noise from the Erg is putting them off

Fucking brown-skins end your lives cunts

Wait. Was this at a GoodLife? And the gym is kinda organized like steps where the ergs are on the top step?

i shit myself at the gym recently
>doing squat
>feel rumble
>ah nah it's not too bad yeah
>squat down
>reach max depth
>feel sphincter dilate
>nope
>emergency disengage 4 plate
>tummy hurts BAD
>keel on the floor
>gym looks at me to see if i'm aight
>gym mates come over and ask if i'm good
>try to get up
>nah bro you need to rest, keeping me on the floor
>blocking my way need to get through
>sphincter retracts
>think i'm okay, bought myself some time
>cunts fuck off i need to go
>pt comes over
>broest guy, nice but knows fuck all
>nah mate u just ditched 4 plate something's gotta be up
>feel contraction
>it's coming
>gym crush peeps head over the crowd
>is user alright?
>no pls
>fart pours out of anus
>begins to sputter as liquid ass leaks
>close eyes and pretend no one is there

I think I need a new gym

You should ask her if she's working out. It's funny because you're in a gym

Sounds like you're afraid of rejection, I can tell you from personal experience it isn't as bad as it seems and the way I got rejected was pretty awkward. I was waiting for the humility and shame, but It never came I realized I didn't give a fuck. As long as you don't have oneitis for a girl you talked to once it won't be bad. What would you be a creep for? Being interested in a girl, whoever calls you a creep is a immature faggot. I'd say ask for the number tho, because most girls will give you their phone number and just not respond if their not interested which is probably the best way to get let down.

>doing squats
>some chick asks to work in some ohp with the empty bar between my squat sets
>after a few sets she kind of scolds me in a playful (?) way that I should put the safety clips because "not many people around here respect the rules" (said kind of with a smug smile)
>I am squatting 40 kg and it's an olympic bar, aint no fucking way two tiny 10 kg plates are gonna slide off, so I just tell her it's alright nothing wrong is gonna happen. Those clips are fucking annoying to put on anyway.
>See her staring at me while doing my squats, she has an athletic build and a cute face
I see her around my college campus, I am gonna try to talk to her somehow when i see her around, we've crossed paths many times since (seen her at uni too) and every time we stare at each other briefly like "ohh I know you"

double dubs of truth

dubs have spoken

Thats a cute story user.

Are you pajeet ?

she'll give it back

i hate that feeling, that she might have forgotten who you are but you know who she is and if you greet her she will be like "hmm who are you?" and its going to be lame af

You went and spotted him right?

No, I was watching from the outside while enjoying a nice bowl of leafy greens

yeah, that's what I fear will happen...

What happened next?

Sounds like behavior identical to a foxy redhead at my gym. You from 269?

I use the 3 second rule. If you see a girl and don't start approaching after 3 seconds don't

YOu may do so, if it fits in a conversation. But the important thing is that you do not suggest something that you would not do without her. It has to appear like you have an idea for something you want to do anyway and if she likes she may. Otherwise do it for yourself. Maybe you know some diner or resaurant where you'd like to eat after workout. Try this place for yourself. If you like it there you can spin this into the conversation in a manner that gives her the option to decide if the wants to go there with you. Simply don't make it look or feel i.e. sound creepy. And also: relax! She already showed you that she is open to convo with you and she initiated contact.

no
makes no sense, im talking about the future.Next time i see her i'll talk to her in the first 3 seconds lol

Well I meant when I see a new girl lol. If you hesitate too long you'll just work yourself up and think too much over it

"Hey, do you want to grab a coffee after you're done?"

Practice saying simply those words in front of the mirror. It's direct, confident and no bullshit. She'll either agree and she's interested or say she's busy or can't and shes' not interested. Either case you'll find out as quickly as possible.

Coffee is low commitment and a great place to chat and figure out if you're at all compatible.

Next time you see her, smile and wave. If she smiles back then go up to her and say it.

Coffee makes me need to shit asap.

solid advice, thanks a lot user

You're doing good stop overanalyzing things, you should of at least get get number/Snapchat one of these days though. Maybe ask if she wants to grab and post workout meal and do it then

wait until she has your cock marinating in her mouth, then you tell me you dont want to fuck her

Same here