endofshiftreport.com/2015/07/a-colleague-of-mine-related-tale-of-pt.html?m=1
shiroioji.livejournal.com/114944.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good read. Beetus. Not even once

endofshiftreport.com/2015/07/a-colleague-of-mine-related-tale-of-pt.html?m=1

It's all ogre, now

diets been going well

i have a meme rounded shoulder on one side so it hurts to bench which is shit

been doing a 3k run in the morning and a 15k cycle at night and the weights been melting off

Veeky Forums has inadvertently given me the ability to ID Jews on sight. I'm like a bloodhound for the Chosen now.

The nose knows

The original FPS
Looks like the images are gone though
shiroioji.livejournal.com/114944.html

You're still fat. Fuck off.

i know that feel. It makes me eree at times. I started noticing it even in real life. I want this ride to stop

>FIFIED.com

mfw the pics are already burned in my mind

boogie is my inspiration

Lucky horse

What is it?
What the fuck is it about gaining weight that turns people into self righteous assholes?
And why is it mostly women?
Do most men just accept the fact it's their fault?

>never skip leg day

I posted this. It's probably the only FPH that ever filled me with real, actual rage. The insane entitlement of wanting to possibly hurt an innocent animal just because you can't control yourself makes me want to explode. I can point and laugh at fat stupid bitches thinking they are hot shit, but this? Hell no.
Rant over. Will keep posting.

I am like the opposite of this. I am the only one in the family that isn't fat. They all fucking complain that I have good genes... where the fuck do you think I got them from you dumb cunts? No I just work out. I try telling them this and usually they just give me a blank fucking look. They all eat what ever they want and barely fucking move. Then complain about that they barely eat anything and they're active, yet I know they're not. Fat people just make excuses for having no self control what so ever and after growing up with a family of them I have heard all the excuses and have zero respect for any fatty unless they are seriously putting effort in to loosing weight.

He has huge guts

I think the one with the ponys was the worst.
These small creatures can´t even carry a normal adult, yet 200 lbs+ hamplanets want to ride them.

I could get why a small 125 lbs manlet/womanlet would rather ride a pony than a full siezed horse, but a lardass?

>50kg in 6 months
Losing that much weight that fast cannot be healthy

That one was seriously the stuff of nightmares.
And you just KNOW that if the horse or pony protests, it would be punished for "acting up". Fatties like that have no empathy on top of all their other issues. Truly rage inducing.

sweet home alabama

I'd love to see the replies to that desu

>And you just KNOW that if the horse or pony protests, it would be punished for "acting up". Fatties like that have no empathy on top of all their other issues.
It gets even worse, since a horse basicly never stops moving, chances for healing are low and even a minor injury often leads to the horse beeing put down.

JESUS CHRIST I'M GONNA HURL

Again with the faces, cousin Ira.

That is about 2 kg/week or a deficite of 2200 kcal per day.

your not gonna make it bro

>even the cardboard

I already made it in single digit bf% territory...

how the fuck can someone eat that?

>rings
oh god my sides

that is bulking fuel

Cute face. Would spaff on her tits, all 4 of them.

Same here, man. One time I got drunk and started making comments about jews to my gf talking about how they control Hollywood and other shit. Her last boyfriend was a jew and she loves jew culture, so she got super fucking pissed and kicked me out of the car. I told her I was just joking, but I had to walk the rest of the way home.

No wonder burgers are fat. I bet the (((food))) companies and (((drug))) companies are working together.

>bulking
Nope, I have to stay lean.
That is why cooking yourself is the way to go...

You’re a gigantic pussy for apologizing

>mini cheeseburgers

>only 35g of protein
wtf

because a problem for men is a problem for men
a problem for women is a problem with society

It was a six mile walk after midnight, man.

>looks like we get to share a personal space bubble today

THIS is how you bulk up

No, lacks protons.

>"I stand around all day at my job so I'm active!"
>"I didn't have any energy so I ate [high calorie snack]"
>"I'm too tired to go to the gym with you, sorry"
Really activates my almonds

This is how you bulk:
>13g protein per 100g
>low calories

beep beep alpha male comin thru yea dude its just like yknow

you better fucking not still be with her

Princess Fiona?

Exactly... My sister always says that she is active because she works and has to look after her kid... The reality is she sits at a desk snacking and looking after her kid involves her sitting and shouting. She is seriously morbidly obese.
Bought my mum an exercise bike and told her to just watch TV (all she does) whilst sitting on the thing and peddle. Fuck man the excuses. "It hurts my backside", "I'll start using it at the start of next week". Been about two years I think she used it once.
My almonds over the years have been so activated by them, it's worked out in a way, that I never, ever want to be fat like them.

Don't ever apologize. If you apologize, you're admitting you're wrong.

tfw no magerstufe speisequark

>that burger
I eat less in a whole fucking day.

never gonna make it

Virgie needs to be put down

Best thing: it costs like 70 cents per 500 g

I hate you, her, and her jew ex.

Holy shit top kek

Ah crap, sorry robots
Back to FPH

ja! is the German equivalent of the non-fancy, white-label produce brand like Kroger in US.

I studied in Germany for 6 months, being on a student budget I would mainly buy ja products. Milk, cheese, bread etc etc.

I unironically started a ja! facebook group, and started posting whenever I bought any of this stuff. The group had about 50+ people or so eventually.

Miss those days

>deficit of 2200kcal
What a madwoman. How do you eat anything with such a deficit?

If a girl can mention her ex's, even in a nice anecdotal context, let alone comparing you to him, is a sign of your weakness.

At 160 kg you have a TDEE of like 3000 kcal without working out.

Considering her TDEE would be really fucking high she was probably just eating like a normal person

She's not totally wrong. Food addiction is a real weakness.

underrated

I want to sniff her taco farts

>Food addiction is a real weakness.
After two months, I don't remember what pizza or ice cream tastes like.

>I also use low fat mayo.

Lost

>doesn't even have to cover her cooter like the statue does