How the fuck do you treat premature ejaculation,?

How the fuck do you treat premature ejaculation,?

stahp jerkin ur gerkin

You don’t, you cure your anxiety instead.

rub your dick on the outside of the vag a little before you stick it in. turned me from a two pump chump into a marathon monster. might work for you, too.

Stop or start jerking?

This doesnt Sound very helpful

How?

Work out A LOT, 5 times a week

I workout 4 times a week

Combine HIIT and strength training

Stop. I'm married. The best sex my wife and I have is when I don't bate.

Zoloft. Go to the DR and tell them you want to kill yourself. Tell them you have clinical depression, make sure you know the symptoms before hand. Don't be too dramatic with the dr. Works for me. Went from 2 pump chump to marathon fuck machine in a week

I literally always blame the girl, Im renowned for cumming early and I don't give a fuck. I'll say shit like "oh your so tight it felt so good" to "you just turn me on so much" give yourself 5 minutes then go again, if she's not happy you can literally leave or just go to sleep, you've already won

Thanks. Maybe i will say him i want to kill myself cuz of my PE. Seems more effective this way

works for me.

telling an md you want to kill yourself is a good way to get involuntsrily committed to a hospital.

With contempt.

>Oh hey go take this psychoactive drug to "cure" your PE. I'm sure there won't be any issues or side effects. If there are, it's worth it.

Literally some of the worst advice in the history of Veeky Forums, and we aren't on b. user, I am dissapoint.

I don't even understand what premature ejaculation is. is it when you splooge when a breeze enters the room or when you put the pee pee into the vagourno for a minute?
t. virgin

Yes. Basically it's an evolutionary defense mechanism held over from our caveman days. Subconsciously, your beta brain is surprised that an inferior specimen such as yourself is getting to mate at all, and thinks that an alpha male is going to come steal your mate at any moment, so you ejaculate as quickly as possible to spread your seed before you lose the one and only chance you'll ever get to propagate.

By comparison, Chad lasts longer because this will attract more "repeat customers", so he will still produce more offspring.

But this way, at least you still have a chance.

U don't often meet a smart person on this board, but i just have

Reverse kegels

Do you even know what medications they use for premature ejaculation you fucking dipshit?

This desu haha, makes me feel like a god now that I know I can go into every sexual encounter only thinking only about my pleasure and they always come back trained only to please you.

(I also have a small dick and never made a girl cum from fucking but managed to turn 3 ONS to FWBs.)

That sounds like bullshit but I believe it.

I’ve heard from a few sources it’s legit, it makes sense to me.

Take SSRIs

do not

have sex a lot, eventually you become climatized to it and want more and more and more.

Though that other user's advice was unsound, they won't involuntarily commit you unless you say you can't stop yourself from killing and/or harming yourself.

It's pseudoscience mumbo-jumbo by a virgin typing at his desk. But yeah it's plausible.

Dapoxetine and sildenafil.

Do mental maths in your head. Works for starting peeing in awkward situations as well.

Not OP but where do I get dapoxetine in the US? Asking for a friend

It's in a product called super p force. Order from the uk if you have trouble finding it

Spironolactone. Worked for me.

Sex regularly. 4 times weekly but more means quicker results

T. Former premature face painter

Will customs try to snatch them up?

It seems unlikely. I wouldn't hesitate ordering dick pills internationally. Domestic should be no problem if you can find it.

By having more sex and getting older