Self-love thread /narcissism/

Post what you love the most about yourself

Having good enough shoulders to get thots attention over snapchat even when im over bulked

my eye area and my tendency to autistically obsess over things i like. makes me enjoy lifting and lift regularly

My strong jawline and my loud and contagious laughter.

Legitimately big dick.

Veeky Forums I'm having a huge problem...I have become a narcissist Veeky Forums

I stare at the mirror for hours and admire myself.
In the rest between my sets all I do is stare at myself
I believe I'm one of the most beautiful persons in the world

Girls hit on me almost everytime I go clubbing, but all I feel about them is apathy and disgust

I can't get along with anyone because they all seem wrong..I've got no friends or anyone to hang out with. Just my beautiful self.

I'm in love with myself. I have a crush on myself. Every morning I wake up I go to the mirror and say I'm happy to see me

My "beautiful" green eyes, my height (6'4"), and my big, thick dick.

The three features I get the most comments/compliments about, and I'm a superficial whore I love nothing better than being told how amazing or sexy or whatever I am.

I'm handsome
My voice is manly and great
I'm talented & charismatic, especially when playing music
I'm GREAT in bed, can make women come like crazy
My killer work ethic means I'll have a successful future

Honestly, narcissism is not that bad of a trait

Just take that self-love, dial it down a little and learn some empathy, you'll be a very well-rounded human

I literally have the same problem, but I don't know how to fix it. For me, my narcissism caused a superiority complex and I have no idea what I should do about it. Zero friends or people that want to hang out with me too. Every time I see a reflective surface I have to take a look at myself. Not to see if anything's messed up but just to admire my aesthetics. Does anyone know how to deal with narcissism?

This sounds more like insecurity disguised as narcissism

k.

my smelly farts

My sociopathic nature, it helped me get where I am today.

Also my blue eyes, thots love that shit.

I like the way I look, not many people look like me at all. Even though women don't seem to like how I look, I'm not ugly I don't think.

who else gets a chub when the watch themselves shower

My willpower

I hate myself

No matter what I accomplish I always will

my shits legitimately don't smell bad
also i have a nice jawline

I have really broad shoulders and green eyes.

The fact that i have managed to not kill myself after seeing my tiny gains and shit face

I like myself a lot more than I used to, but I'm not sure I have a feature I actually love.

That's kinda depressing. Can I just like that I like myself more than I used to and I know it's because I worked hard at bettering myself?

You really think? Considering from the reaction I got from reading your post I guess it's true, even if it's hard to admit. Not quite sure what to do desu.

I'm an extreme lanklet but I've got broad shoulders and a good jaw so I just need to bulk tf up and I'll be a chadborg

Love that I have a deep voice, bitches love it. My wit and social communication skills get me pretty much what I want and can easily influence others.

physical stuff only:

>tall as fuck
>excellent skin
>jacked as fuck
>stamina is tank as fuck
>handsome as fuck
>cartoonishly big dick