Anime posts in mass decline edition

Anime posts in mass decline edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, dick size, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are great and you're a great person for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on crusaders absence:

dude you put it in the name not the title

I'm back.

Well shit why do you guys let me do this I can only handle duplo tier stuff.

it's me from the last thread again. The apparent fatty lol...

Eh don't let words on here get to you, they mean well.

I have very thick skin. Happens when you're bald lmao.

I'm so sorry.

I’m running 500mg test with 400mg tren and 100mg var. would you guys consider this a lot of gear?

500mg test, 400mg tren is fine.
Whats up with the sudden explosion of 100mg var lately? 60mg is fine.

I’m the dude without a scale. I actually have no idea how much I’m taking, I just think it’s around 100mg. I’ve also started feeling random lethargy and appetite suppression but idk if it’s too early for that (I’m only on like my 5th day of var).

Are you the guy from a few threads ago?
Var being an oral kicks in fast and has a short half life so yeah you could feel that.
Drop the dose if lethargy plays a role in Var usage. Or are you already on Tren?

It's fine. I'm still attractive to some. I also don't care about hairloss when roiding lmao.

I just didn't have any liver issues last time I ran it so why not take it to the extreme?

I’ve been on tren for the last 2-3 weeks. Maybe a bit longer, I don’t remember. The lethargy doesn’t bother me, I just don’t like thinking about my liver being harmed

First day of dnp

Here we go again fuuuuuuuuck

I'd consider hanging myself if I went bald but I have a terrible head shape imo.

I didn't even know Tren and Mast could kill your hair but here I am with a full head of hair luckily.

Money and sides. Var is liver friendlier then most orals but harsher on kidneys.

Tren also brings lethargy, running ace? If so you could supp with 25mcg t3 for the aas boost and energy.
Tren suppresses the thyroid a bit.

Nano, I'm the no abs crew from the last thread, currently on week 11 of my test-e blast (gains are noice and barely having to use AI), considering adding some NPP and have the whole blast last 24 weeks, bloods from before starting the blast were good. Just wondering if I should really add the NPP or something else

good luck and don't forget the raw ground beef

ah I'll be more careful with it then. To be honest there are some women who like bald. I know it's gonna sound like I am making it up but it's true.

bro fuck NPP. add 400mg tren for the last half of your cycle along with an oral

Do some inbetween bloods so check health, if good to go add npp.
I have no experience on npp, keep in mind I'm no roid expert, just sharing the things that worked out well for me.

Are you cycling or bnc? Could run some Tren for those final weeks.
You're in too deep for EQ or Deca so either npp or tren should be fine.

Could also cut current blast short, get back in a healthy state and start a proper blast with a new compound.

my liver was flawless after my last blast which was very surprising.

Everyone has their own preferences, there are some really good looking bald men, especially if you can grow a beard along with it.

Speaking off, got a 6 month supply of minox to even out these facial pubes.
Anyone have any experience, so far it sounds like I just need to take extra care with cremes and stuff.

Liver was in a good healthy shape on 1g of tren and 60mg of var for an extended period.
Its a real champ. It was no so fond of the dbol I ran tho.

how were you dosing your 1g tren? 500mg twice a week?

Guys guys guys

Sst is down

What is going on

first cycle that is going to become bnc, might just stop the blast at 16 weeks, cruise for 3 or 4 and either add tren
like this guy said or go for a longer blast with deca + any oral for 6 weeks

960mg to be axact but 1g is easier.

Sunday 320mg, Tuesday 320mg and Thursay 320mg.

interesting. I was consdering kickstarting an EQ and test cycle with dbol sometime.

Going for mass? Stop at the 16 weeks, cruise till good to go and run a long deca bulk.
Just lean mass go with Tren. The biggest downside is that Tren brings a certain looks which does not directly translate into mass gained.

Skip dbol if gyno prone, better going with anadrol.

yup. Have a beard.

interesting. Anadrol sounds really good.

>The biggest downside is that Tren brings a certain looks which does not directly translate into mass gained.

It's weird isn't it. I have noticed the same thing. It really doesn't build any mass. I don't know what the fuck it does. I think it just moves fat and water around or something.

What meme is dis

Yeah, the pic from last thread I was around 75kg and 1.74 meters tall, right now I'm around 84 and slightly leaner, will just cruise when I hit 16 weeks and cut for 4-6 weeks on 250mg test-e.
then probably blast tren, because even though I still look lean, I probably would enjoy looking leaner and harder with something like 500mg tren-e and mast-e added with the test

It certainly builds mass but not as much as you might imagine.
Its the whole reason I want to give deca another shot. I might get bloated but I'll look better coming off where Tren makes you wish you could stay on.

For looks and mass go Tren and Mast, you'll without a doubt get that roided physique.

How do I stop wanking so much?

Should I just end it all.
>using my gfs thick ass to hide my sad face.

>That
>Thick

K

Look solid but... has a major point.

You guys are chubby chasing perverts

Mfw it's better then none

Are you talking about this guys beard

>no anime fags and no crusader
Am I in heaven?

Double check your pulse.
If we're in a world where is thicc, we might be in the other place.

Do you guys remember if Izzy had tattoos? There’s this new girl at my gym and she looks an awful lot like the few pics/gifs she posted of herself. Black hair, thicc back, seems super shy, dunno. I should probably make a move on her.

Sorry for not wanting to be borderline child lovers.

Doesn't matter if it it's Izzy or not. Just go for it.

Asking her if she is sounds like a good icebreaker though.

Well if youre sorry thats okay.
Just dont do it again.

Am I fine to just take AI when I get high estrogen sides? Don't want to crash my Estrogen and I don't run more than 500mg Test for my first cycle. Thanks guys

you should only take AI when you get high estro sides

you can pound me instead I guess

Why do you dislike massive female traits?
I know they don't translate well to daki's...

Thanks, will do.
I actually have three nipples. When I get gyno I am fucked as hell.

EQ or Tren for 2nd compound to try? looking for a 20 week blast to add ~30 lbs lean mass

>20 week blast to add ~30 lbs lean mass
good luck lol

5'8, 150-155lb. Very first cycle, test 250/wk. If diet is on point, can i expect at least 10lb of lean muscle by 20 weeks?

Do 500 a week, and yes

would you be interested in another suicide dnp cut blog? I got the feeling it was an annoyance last time

Why 500 a week if 300+ is diminishing returns?

Do it

Fat fuck here, been running 500mg Test E, 40mg var a week. Seeing all kinds of gains and fat lose

250 does fuck all for minimal gains and your body shuts down the same on 250 as it does on 500 but 500 will get you way better gains than 250.

I'm trying to keep sides under control, how much worse would it be on 500?

thanks

after this cut ima be real tiny, like 8% 155 5'11. I added +12 in 10wks on 500 Test, thinking it'll be doable to aim for +25-30 lbs this time

As long as you have a proper AI the sides are very similar to 250. Any higher than 500 you will see an increase though so don’t go above that.

I don't know, but I'm very concerned.

I dunno
I think im intimidated by them

Thats why trannies are hot, no vagina

Send comforting to shit other people have told me so far but I'll do a bit more research

>Send comforting to shit other people have told me
wtf

What do you guys rate the Indian grill I’ve been talking to?

Personally I wouldn’t be mad if I dumped a load in

ugly indian face, probably smells of curry

looks petite tho, would bang

not impressed. let us know when you start getting some real girls in the sack

Sorry i had a stroke I'm okay now

theres something very wrong about this photo

I just don't find poos appealing. Certain ones get me like no other. But not that one. Do what your dick tells you

Is that crusader

>that fucking pouch

lol really? I'd rather have that other guys indian chick riding my face than this sloppy feminist slut who is only mildly attractive through young genetics without actually taking care of herself.

You have a good point but did NOT upload the right pic for it.

that's a trap, retard

Oh man...you’re really confused

Hmm.. interesting responses. She’s cute even though she’s a horse girl so her clit is probably desensitized. Good thing my benis is big

You can do a lot on 250mg/wk, especially if you're only cutting. Androgens are stupidly anti-catabolic, run that and you'll have a fantastic cut.

aight, I'll be back

Damn, she looks really good. If she wasn’t so proudly showcasing her bulge, I would easily think it’s a cis woman

Oh wow
How you been

Alive, doing my usual thing

How many dakis do you own now?

tf is that in "her" underwear

Thats good. Still competing?

3 pillows but 6 covers
Got an onahole to fuck em properly too

how hepatotoxic is anavar compared to like dbol

if dbol is a 7/10 then anavar is a 0.5/10

200mg ERRYDAY. WHATEVER IT TAKES BABE

The subreddit got banned two days ago. Hoping for a new one to come up soon... I don't want to try to find a new source.

stacking 50mg adrol for 6 weeks on a 15 week test-e blast. Thinking about upping to 100mg for the last two weeks. Thoughts?

lol the private replacements have already gone up a while ago

Oh good. How do I get in? I'm going to need to order soon...

I guess I'm not totally fucked if I can just email the sources I already know.

Well, since I get laid on a regular basis, looking at the crotch on a pic on an antique cambodian canoe restoration website is not my first priority. I just now looked at the crotch after reading your posts.

Stay petty, you boring, dumb faggots.

whatever man. im glad you dont like her. more for me

Var is metabolized more by the kidneys, so it's not very hepatoxic.

Message the mods with proof you're a long-standing member of the old community.

>Message the mods with proof you're a long-standing member of the old community.

Fuck, I don't remember their names... All I would have for proof is emails from sources, since my posts got deleted with the subreddit.

Old mods got banned along with the sub. Emails showing orders from sources work just find for proof.