A 10 pack isn't possib

When did you realize certain human males should be producing hundreds of children?

Quality > quantity

looks shit and gay haircut

>sage northcutt
>having intercourse with a female

Lol Sage is gayer than Richard Simmons, Elton John, and Boy George forming a human centipede.

that looks like shit

the rest of Sage's physique especially his arms looks fantastic but those abs just look fucked

>man
>155 lbs

pick one

>COPE

>2018

Fuck looks matching. God... imagine future where worrying about your height, dick, hair or body doesn't matter.

It can happen within our lifetimes brehs

Not him but sages abs look bad in this pic desu senpai

>155 lbs
is this dude 5'4 or some shit

I have a 10 pack when I'm cut and my muscle insertions are trash, so I have even worse zipperabs than a 6 pack. It is far more aesthetic for me to stay at a bare minimum of 15% bf to hide my shitty genetics.

>tfw your face looks like a fucking catastrophy...
>so you have to devote your life to draw attention to your lil' tummy.

His weird ass neck makes him look like a giraffe.

I'm 162lbs 5'10, fatter and less muscular than him. He's just really lean.

>t. casual who thinks contract weight = fight night weight

He's more like 170 on fight night

Hes an mma fighter on a cut you retard

Sage Northcutt the human Labrador, if you haven't seen his interviews they're pretty great. He's definitely an autismo.

Hey Richard Simmons is literally a king of fitness.

Leave him alone

>that bicep insertions
Oh god. i can almost put 3 fingers between bicep and elbow. Is this how it will look when you're cut?
i will look terrible

humans like mickey gall?
he stomped cm punk so hard he stopped existing and he stomped this guy and this guys relegated to prelim card tomorrow

He's 6'
that's just the effect of water cutting, I'm 6'4" 220 with abs and if I wanted to get to his leanness + dehydration I'd be looking at 180-185

A 10 pack isn't even desirable, it looks fucking weird. It like saying 6 fingers is desirable, its not.

More doesn't equal better. People are meant to have 6 abs.

Just train your forearms to shorten the gap