Sexual Health Thread

Havent seen one in a while.

So I'm just going to dive right in here. I recently started seeing someone new, after getting out of a lengthy relationship. This guy is perfect; he's everything I have been looking for in a relationship. A few nights ago, things started getting a little hot and heavy, and we ended up in his bedroom. The sexual tension between the two of us was huge. I had never wanted to jump someone's bones so bad. Things were moving pretty fast; actually so fast that we skipped most of the foreplay and he was on top of me before I knew it. I had been anticipating this moment for so long, until I saw what I was working with: an extremely small penis.

I haven't had many sexual partners, but I seem to have lucked out in the "man junk" department. This situation was totally new to me. I have never faked an orgasm like that in my life. Now, I am terrified to get in bed with him again. How do I handle his small member without ruining our sex life?

>Fake reIationship buIIshit posting
>Non fit posting

Saged, repoted :)

Just be honest instead of faking. You’re not gonna get any pleasure and he’s not gonna know any better. Explore other options like oral or anal play. Just go about it with sensativity as it may be a sore subject. and def spend time on foreplay.

Learn each others sexual triggers. If he’s that perfect for you then you will both work on it together.

>Tie 5 pound weight to his micro cock
>kegel like a motherfucker
>????????
>Profit from mad duck gainz

Fuck off I have a problem and I want to solve it,I really like him
You don't understand,it's not like I wasnt horny enough it's just that I almost didnt feel anything when he was penetrating me.

My ex's was double his length and probably double his girth,it really sucks I can give anal and oral a go but it won't be the same I love penetration but I don't want to let him go.

No.

>Saged, repoted

:)

Why the FUCK are you posting this to Veeky Forums? go to /adv/

pretend you love fucking him and let me dick you down on the side when you get desperate to be stretched and pounded out

>Sexual Health Thread

You can post your own stuff.

>Implying you have any sex

What are the specifics we're talking about? Size of ex and new dude

Idk never measured my ex's penis

Ballpark. I mean, I'm sure you didn't measure your new dude's dong

Leave us tiny weinies alone you bitch!

This. Used to do this with some slutty cosplayer who was "in a loving long term relationship" with some 5' Asian beta male because he had a micro dick.

Really opened my eyes to how subhuman woman are, sex was good though desu and I hate Asians anyway

Like 7inches maybe for my ex and half of that for my current bf

I have a cosplayer friend and she is a massive whore,all cosplayers I have gotten to know were very similar to her.

Bottom line dont get into relationships with cosplayers or "gamer girls"

You're in a tricky situation then. He's definitely aware of his short comings(waka waka), but to dump him strictly on dong merits is puh-retty shitty to do.

Encourage oral. I hear guys with small dicks tend to try and be really enthusiastic about oral and other ways to please their lady. But otherwise, cock sleeves would work, maybe.

Maybe that's why you like him so much, he's had to overcome incredible insecurity of small dick to be a decent dude and you're reinforcing why he should feel that way. Yay!

You know what you'll do. You'll try to overlook it. If you can, you'll stay with him. If you can't, you'll break up with him. If you like him and want to give it a shot, just stop thinking and enjoy yourself

This is probably b8 but I'll respond anyways.

First of all
>cumming from normal piv sex
Congrats, that's not very common for women.
>Skipped foreplay
That's where you fucked up, if you really like this guy, then a small dick shouldn't be a barrier. He should be at least eating you out or rubbing your clit during sex (This goes for all dick sizes really). If you don't want to tell him the full truth, then leave out the small dick part and say you can't get off by piv sex alone.

But obviously if it's a barrier, then don't force it. The sexual incompatibility will eat your relationship eventually. Good luck.

This, unless OP is bait. You're bitching about it on the internet already so obviously this'll be an issue in the long run. Would feel just like how hooking up with a girl with no ass or a body that seemed ok but, when she got baked, ended up being meh and she has no hope of working out and improving feels.

Thanks for describing my baby mumma, user

I'm having an idea,what if I try to humiliate him about his size maybe he is into that so I can make him use dildos on me and eat me out whenever I want.

Not so much into cucking him,that would make me feel a horrible person.

Thanks for the advice so far but all the solutions you gave me dont do it for me.

What do you think about my idea?

Confirmed bait