Is benching one pl8 notable?

Is benching one pl8 notable?

Not at all

3pl8 is good

2pl8 is average if you lift consistently

>he does barbell bench press
enjoy your no gains

It is for general population. Not so in lifting community

average in a comercial gym if your'e an adult male, 2pl8 is considered strong to the average person, 3pl8 is pretty much the upper limit of what most people in a commercial gym can do
the highest deadlift in my gym is 230kg though so probably not that serious outside of a ymca

Depends on your size and weight obviously. Even for the general lifting population though 1pl8 seems like nothing

On a personal level yes, afterwards you'll realize the only notable prs are at whole pl8s.

damn

Not OP, but I'm 18 at a measly 74 kg, is one plate 3 x 5 decent? 80% of males in my gym look super tank and 90% females are qt thiccccc asf, and I feel really small lifting next to them, but that's all the more motivation I guess.

What if I'm 6'7 and a fat shit? Add a plate to this? 3pl8 went up way too easy

it is from your perspective, and thats important too

Or is this more than 1 rep maxes.

A milestone is a milestone. If you're working hard and getting better, be proud.

Many more to come for you. Here, have some ridiculous tits to spike your testosterone.

Yeah, for a 40 kg girl

If you're 6'7 and fat I want you to impregnate me

Sorry, dedicated gf. But, post a pic, maybe you'll find a bear to give you babies.

I DONT WANT A BEAR I WANT A TALL HGH-OOZING FREAK AHH

2 bfs ago was 6'5 with a big fat dick and he was fat.

just end me i'll never find one like him

Fucking hell is your name Sarah, from Texas? You never were good with heights :p

And we exist, start creeping around strongman comps and basketball games.

>74kg
It's less than your bodyweight, so no.

I'm a full 10kg lighter than you and 5x5 60kg is easy and my 1RM is 80kg. I still look dyel as fuck, though.

1 plate is like entry level, below that you are still considered female. sorry

fuhg

Wtf? Its the number one compound besides deadlifts you mongloid

W-what was your ex's name?

Sounds familiar.

I was really really happy when I benched 1 plate for the first time, don't give a fuck what people think

On the bright side the journey is not long fro 1pl8 to 2pl8, unless you train like a brainlet