Donald Trump Jr. deadlifts 375

Don. Jr, Trump son, just deadlifted 375.

> donaldjtrumpjrWell it wasn’t pretty but I set a new personal Deadlift record today hitting 375 lbs.
> I know I know the form went to hell so I’ll save you the need for commenting. Back too rounded legs up to fast etc etc... At the extreme ends it gets tougher to stay perfect. That said still pretty psyched.

Any other example of politicians or relatives lifting heavy? Lots of problems in the world could be solved with this simple rule:

> you must lift at least X to be eligible for public office

instagram.com/p/BbVksLAjZZK/?taken-by=donaldjtrumpjr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BsbpkUvgx1M
youtube.com/watch?v=f-It3dPiLjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hes wearing a belt. Rule of thumb for belts is to divide the number in half.

He would only be able to lift like 190 natty.

>Rule of thumb for belts is to divide the number in half.
woohoo! hahahha dude awesome

>375 deadlift
>heavy

>> you must lift at least X to be eligible for public office
That is so fucking retarded since you lift but you can't even attract a girlfriend.

t. doesn't deadlift

>rounded back
never gonna make it

> That is so fucking retarded since you lift but you can't even attract a girlfriend
What? Don Jr is married and a father of 5 user, where did that come from?

Horrible form desu desu

Its not an untrained stat but thats like the equivalent of a 2 plaet bench. My first ever DL was 3 plaet because the person training me was a jackass and I didnt know any better. I got it up with shit form even as a 145 pound skelington.

There is this running theory based on his social media history that he may be a lurker in this wretched hive of scum and villainy. /pol/ is an obvious betand so is /k/ (given his passion for guns) but I wouldn’t put past him to lurk this board as well.

This is 100% complete fuxking bullshit. So I can pull 405 for 5. So with a belt I can pull 810. Sweet dude thx for telling me.

>inb4 shitstorm of coping belters

I suspect a huge number of conservative public figures lurk pol.
Not sure if you agree or disagree with my point. But just to be clear I think a belt does help obviously that’s the whole point but no way in hell it helps as much as that retard said.

>tfw you'd hold the world record in DL if only you were wearing a belt ;_;

Cope

Yeah and maybe you got struck by lighting 6 times. I'm not calling you a liar, but if there was a gun to my head I'd call you a liar

Literally what? How am I coping I don’t even understand.

He retweed pol news account or memes numerous times.

Not like i care to flex my epeen on an anime imageboard. Its true, but whatever. It is kinda funny tho in retrospect because to this day I have only DLd a little over 470 and that was in 2009.

>know I know the form went to hell so I’ll save you the need for commenting. Back too rounded legs up to fast etc etc... At the extreme ends it gets tougher to stay perfect. That said still pretty psyched.
If you're going to be a beta making excuses for being shitty then don't fucking make a public video of it you numale.

>where did that come from?
Veeky Forums is being flooded by women. They're from Reddit.com.

Can you believe someone on the internet is this angry?

As a Trump Chump I sure do love BASED BLACK MEN. Praise kekemaga with me, fellow pedes!

> He retweed pol news account
That’s not /pol/ tho, more like a redditor relaying /pol/ stuff to the outside world against the best advice of most of the board

i thought for a second it was Baron

Im twice his size and pull half of that. Its just another alternative fact out of this emberassing swamp.

You would be an international world class athlete if you could deadlift 170 kg with 65 kg bodyweight. Stop lying.

bullshit

Click the link, it’s a video. Unless he used foam plates

Did Junior just go all Paul Ryan on us?

375 ain't bad though, more than most of this board can do.

Then post a video of yourself doing deadlifts Mr. Olympia.

what? I'm 155 and can DL 350, still skellington. I'm pretty sure that's nowhere near worldclass, probably just intermediate.

youtube.com/watch?v=BsbpkUvgx1M

meant for

yes, user. you can't argue with the general rule.

That would be only 65 kg if you are 1,60 m or something.
And I doubt this is you.

He's talking about and Veeky Forums, not Donny. You faggots couldn't attract a woman even if your lives depended on it.

BWAHAHAHAHA! That's literally the first result if if type that in it. You don't even try. Post with timestamp.

I can only do 242 so I think that's pretty impressive IMO.

> You faggots couldn't attract a woman even if your lives depended on it.
That seems to be a clear case of projection

Alright I hate Trump and all that, but he'd legit probably have solid DL numbers if he had someone coach his form.

Like it doesn't look like his upperback/lats are more or less completely fucking slack for that lift. He doesn't breathe/brace at all, and he lifts it more or less completely with his lower back.

Just sayin, if he took some pointers from people that know their shit he could be one of those cases that adds an easy 40+ lbs to their deadlift because they took some advice on it.

Try it and let us know how it went

>fat guy deadlifts less than 2pl8
lmao

>world class athlete if you could deadlift 170 kg with 65 kg
That's not even close to the local women's Junior deadlift record at 65kg, m8.
If teenage girls are stronger than you, you need to reevaluate yourself, user.

>That's literally the first result if if type that in it
no shit? thats the title of the video retard

> you must lift at least X to be eligible for public office
This is a fantastic rule, absolutely 10/10 and must be added in the future ethnostate

weaksauce

Allegedly Paul Ryan leads P90X classes. That's more respectable than doing fake exercises like Obongo.

>fat
>muh competition
I just like keeping it healthy

By lifting lightweight?

Literally beginner tier deadlift.

No, from what I remember Paul running a gym class is a real thing. However I would not put money on Paul Ryan winning any kind of fight or coming in the top 50% of any marathon.

>step aside Drumpf

Fuck that POS traitor. I hope he gets a one-way ticket to snap city.

>However I would not put money on Paul Ryan winning any kind of fight or coming in the top 50% of any marathon.

While I don't see him winning any fights he does kind of look like a runner.

He acts like a thot in the gym. He's mentally ill.

His husband also lifts more than him.

Damn Michael Obama looks like THAT?

Well rumor has it he was fucking his college professor in the 80s.

>bad form
>baby weights
embarrassing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>le I'm the only normal person here and this place is actually below me but I post here anyway meme

>weigh 65kg
>be world class athlete

Are you a show dog or a miniature pony?

this is bad bait

kek

I think that’s an extremely problematic rule
All men should be forced to consume a quota of soy to combat toxic masculinity

the junior record in sweden is 235 kg at 66 kg bw you don't know what you're talking about

that’s functional training
none of you faggots could appreciate this

Not the guy that you are repying to, but I've done 120 kg for 5 reps at 63 kgs/172 cm which gives me approximately 140 kg 1RM and it was after first half of year of training with fucking up the diet. So it is possible to do it at 65 if you training to compete at that class.

>Your orange jellyfish emperor would do or look any better

that's less than 4 pl8, how does it deserve a thread on Veeky Forums that is not outraged at politicians being absolute wimps?

>youmst needeth've deadlift 4pl8+ in order to not be a wimp
>>/r/fragilemasculinity

No fucking way, that is literally a man

youtube.com/watch?v=f-It3dPiLjI

>35lb DB bench makes you a man

thats a trash deadlift

Internet lifters have this weird alternate view of reality. Very few individuals at my gym lift 4 plates. If they do it's almost always sumo with a mixed grip. It's heavy.

Damn... that muscle confusion

Pretty much this. The heaviest I've seen at my gym was 4 plates (with absolutely awful form, imagine a thug looking lanklet with twink legs and a snake back uncurling himself while lifting the barbell).

Beyond that I think I saw 1 guy doing 3 plates with very correct form (Dude looks like a wizard and is strong as fuck, not even kidding). Very few people dl there and those who do mostly do in the 90-120kg range.

lol you havent been using a belt this whole time?? you could have broken a record without even knowing you absolute dingus

Because it's not a lifting thread, it's a /pol/ bait thread that didn't go the way OP wanted

this is why the deadlift is known as the backsnapper

retards egolifting with shit form which will lead to herniated discs

looks like a scared cat

i just got to 4pl8 DL, but with straps, got sick of waiting for my grip strength to catch up

Only low T manlets hate trump, stop listening to the media.

still better form than supermang

I'm just starting to DL 2 plates but I'm making sure my grip strength is progressing with it; doing grip exercises specifically for this. Grip hasn't been an issue so far though.

This. Trumpshits making fun of Obama's fitness are beyond retarded.

Beautiful family wow. Never liked the dude but he seems based truly. Might have to take a second look at his old man.

Audible laughter

WEAK AS FUCK, cmon brah that's not even strong for a commercial gym let alone world stage.

I find this offensive because it displays toxic whiteness.

Get behind me, Veeky Forums!

Not My President!

Resist!

He just wants you to know, that he is aware of the proper deadlift form.
That's why he still uploaded it you autistic retard.

I do 260 at fuckin 78kg and im not even close to the best of my country you massive retard

I've been married for ten years and have a kid. Your move.

Toxic whiteness?

Whites have always been at the top of the food chain. We dominate and enslave. Fuck this political correct cuckery.

There is nothing to be sorry or ashamed about. It’s ok to be white. The rest of the world is insecure because they come from shit-tier stock.

That is false.
A friend of mine is national champion in the 65kg category with a 200kg deadlift.
170 is shit

This confuses me. So Trudeau is okay by you and Trump isn't? Or all someone has to do is be related to a heavy lifter to be eligible for public office?

>but bro your form is going to be bad when you max out!