Veeky Forums greeting

Can we come up with a secret greeting or handshake to see whether we are Veeky Forumsizens or not. I suspect some people in my gym and college to lurk Veeky Forums but I don't want to tell them that I browse Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zATQwTgMU84?t=161
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

once he greeting has been established, we need to spread the message to the rest of Veeky Forums

"hey man, no homo"

>y-you too

That picture is cringe as fuck.
Also the original that aired on adult swim is far far better than brotherhood. If you dis agree you’re a pleb piece of trash.

bump

There was that t shirt color thing a few years back, I think I even saved it. Doubt anyone's doing it, but I think it had a code phrase too. Feeling lucky or something?

I say whenever one of eneters a gym we start screaming "WUBALUBA DUB DUB I"M PICKLE Veeky Forums! IM PICKLE REEEE!!" And then start flopping on the floor.

This. Memorize that line lads i might see one of you at Gold's tomorrow.

Found it. If tldr, the code was "feeling fit" and the answer was "I'm just a lucky guy" and autism was cried out from all sides.

"Feeling fit, buddy?"

"Yeah, I'm a lucky guy"

kek i forgot about that. some guy actually said that and everyone tried to make it the fit secret code

Well fuck you too
OG Fullmetal had better cinematography and animation, but Brotherhood's plot is like 1000% better

Just start loudly localizing what you imagine "REEEEEEE" to sound like and aggressively crab walking towards the person you think is a Veeky Forumsizen, they'll know.

I hope whoever keeps adding every fucking reply in these screencaps eventually realizes that they're entirely unnecessary

Imagine being this much of a newfag

ok but we must do it nude, n-no homo.

LE COOKIES ARE READY

youtu.be/zATQwTgMU84?t=161

Went to gym in Perth and someone had actually written "feeling fit?" to the gym mirror.

Naturally I wrote "I guess I'm just a lucky guy" as a reply.

lmao

I like a few reactions in the screencaps. but I agree some people go way overboard.

The only code

handshake with index finger extended

We have "Feeling fit buddy?" and coloured shirts you retard

Wrong

My sleep speciallist definitely browses Veeky Forums.