Leaving Veeky Forums Veeky Forums

I’m leaving Veeky Forums Veeky Forums forever. You get the same mentality as the five internet websites you spend the most time on and this one is not healthy.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/_MichaelSherman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this guy is mad chill, i wish he made more videos for us sikkunts

He looks about 190lbs in that picture. I don't buy into him saying he's >210

He's 6'3

he's narrow af but is tall like a giant and has cool hair so w/e

Yeah man I don't know if I've just gotten older or this board has gotten worse. Now it seems overridden by incels who don't even lift.

Look at his legs. He is just really lean with rounded shoulders. Looks great though and would give the impression of being huge with his shirt off

If he's 6'3" I'd believe >210
I'm 6'4" and 205 but not nearly as muscular and still a bit fat. It checks out.

good choice my dude

He looks exactly like this guy instagram.com/_MichaelSherman/

I posted my progress pics for 3 months and got nothing but words of encouragement and how great I was looking for the time frame. Honestly I expected to get shit on knowing how people on this board are but was pleasantly surprised. I still have hope for Veeky Forums

He's 6'4 and 212lbs, it says on his profile

>I’m leaving Veeky Forums Veeky Forums forever.
Ok, see yaa tomorrow.

>leaving forever
>has to justify it by making a thread to "warn" others

Just go please

Veeky Forums is actually a very positive and helpful board compared to others

he’s a washed up pothead doing exactly the same thing as everyone else in the fitness industry yet somehow still believes he is “changing the game”

>reddit is dattaway soy boy

Veeky Forums taught me to be alpha and leave my comfort zone in fear that I would become like the NEETS who are socially isolated. Make positivity out of the negativity; Rich Piana should have taught you that.

Veeky Forums might have taught you to be less beta, but you can never, ever LEARN HOW TO BE ALPHA, ever.

The amount of testosterone you were exposed to in the womb will never change.

i do agree that he is edgy and an idiot for wasting all his potential, his minute of fame will fade soon, his aesthetics will fade soon, he will start balding soon and he will end up broke.If he was smart he would put his sponsorships to the side and focus on doing his own thing, building his own brand and advertising himself on youtube while he's still young. Taking all these drugs just to be cool but he's going all to waste making bad business decisions like a lazy cunt, look david laid for example-younger than him, less muscular, less aesthetic but 100x more bright future and smart thinking than jon. sad

Veeky Forums is actually very positive, you just need to not be a pussy or some type of faggot in order to win.