am I making it?

come back when you can OHP her

>gf not a whale, can't deadlift shit
Haven't made it
>gf a whale, can sort of deadlift
DEFINITELY haven't made it

this

Come back when you can reverse fly her

If your gf is a landwhale good job on the deadlift bad job on the gf.
If your gf falls anywhere within the realm of what a man should consider attractive, keep working at it.

If you hit a plateau see if your gf has any smaller friends and lift them to deload, or find a kid and lift them until you can lift bigger kids. When I first started lifting I could barely rep more than my qtazngf but now I can 1RM Maggie De Block.

We're all gonna make ot brah.

> Challenge to deadlift
> Possibly attractive
I understand your sentiment, but come on brah.

Any woman over 80kg is most likely not attractive

>my gf

D
E
L
E
T

wtf m8? you couldn't deadlift your gf before?

I could deadlift more than 200 pounds within my first month of training and I had 0 athletic background and was a skeleton.
you're either dating a fucking whale or you're pathetically weak

she weighs 220

Back when I was an armyfag I always made my soldiers do PT twice a day and second session would be a gym workout. You would be surprised the amount of people who play too much COD and wanna be an infantryman when they weigh 140 pounds soaking wet but passed basic because of the surge from the 2009 Afghan invasion. I have had to coach people from the bare bones minimum. A taller girl could weigh as much as a 1 plate DL and as sad as it is to say I considering even my gf started out DLing more than one plate, I have seen people struggle with it.

I'm genuinely sorry bro

Kekd

At least youre honest user.

Grim

kg

If you couldn't DL her before GJ, but now is not the time to stop.Tell her you have a feeder fetish and start piling food into her to add weight until she is at least around 405 because a 4 plate deadlift is a good goal for a beginning lifter.

I commend you OP. I have seen so many threads about poorfags not being able to afford a gym or equipment but you found a way around that and your equipment also gives you blowjobs. Godspeed.

Congratulations on your deadlift

Kek'd again. OP confirmed king of Veeky Forums

So congrats mate, you have a good deadlift

55kg

>he doesnt have a 7 foot qt3.14 gf

> He has a 5'1 105lb fwb he's covered in scratches from instead

>Covered in scratches
Disgusting.

I have squatted my bf before. It was fun.

This.

You can do so much better in either instance

Congrats on the 4plate deadlift OP.

Underrated