BCH Bagholders General

Too much pedo talk and not enough JUST threads, in this topic we post our losses and consolidate each other while ignoring those who only want to laugh at our misfortunes.

Remember this a safe space, your among brothers here.

Honary BCH Bagholders include Digimarines and Linklets.

Ill start, down from 0.48 btc to 0.21 btc

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CryptoKorean/status/930142830416351232
youtube.com/watch?v=IfAnshCKW9s
youtube.com/watch?v=IDVmG0Xh3wI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

7k winnings, bought at 390

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT HURTS

Holding .235 bags here.. sell order pending .237

But user, don't you see the pump back to 0.19? One green candle means the flippening is still on!

> He doesn't even have 1 btc

down from .30 to .15 btc
sucks, but I'm holding till the next pump

Idk what to do, could've got a lot of sweet earnings but decided to hold a little to long now I'm down 110%
Help pls

Sold everything except muh links to join bch at 0.21 when Eggman sent his advice to buy.

I'm pretty confident he knows what's up and we will make gains soon enough

.4 to .17

during a transaction time I would've sold straight after... perfect timing, thanks universe

What do you guys plan to buy after getting out to recover the losses?

>110%

Did BCH beat you up and steal your bank info too?

Got out at the very very top, started to crash a bit, got in, next thing i know binances entire order book is wiped out, shit ass exchange. Everywhere else was still up.

this is like a nightmare

My brother in law bought 50 btc worth of BCH at 0.5 then 2 mins later it was at 0.2.

kinda glad i dont/didnt, i would only have been more justed that i am now.
I for the love of god hope theres alteast one minor pump, ive already kicked my cat twice today and dont think he can survive a third time.

Started with $270 investment on Tuesday in crypto. With NULS and BCH it mooned to $1100. After unsuccessful day trading I now have $430 in my wallet.

I'm still up by BCH chasing destroyed my profits.

JUST

This is worse than that

i love the tears. i warned you faggots. don't fall for shitcoin Trash. but you faggots did. hahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahaahhaha

you should probably check if he's alive

Can I just suggest that you slow down and think next time?
All of this occured in the span of one weekend. Two days. In two days so many people came to the unequivocal conclusion that BTC is dead and BCH is the replacement. Then makes fast & loose decisions based on the notion.

This isn’t a good idea in any investment. “Check yourself before you wreck yourself”

you all panic through a consolidation phase? do you let the coreblue shills cause you to panic sell too? never gonna make it

You're a piece of shit

music to my ears

SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

If it wasn't for me being retarded I would've x2 my initial investment tho. I had the chance right there in front of me but greediness fucked me up. Fesslbatman.

AHAHAHAHHAHA
dumb faggot. you fell for a scam. btc is king. they made this whlole fucking thing. you followed a faggot kangaroo in mom jeans. what did you expect you mongoloid?

Listen if you want to make your money back buy MCO, they're dropping news in around 1.5 hours. Should rise. You're welcome.

i remember the 1000btc whales buy orders like 2 minutes before bithumb went down, some people lost mega money
half the people were just riding the waves desu, it took 4-5 hours to reach ath from 2000k sats then dumped to 50% within 10 minutes flat, i was monetary rape on a colossal scale.

still having flashbacks.

you bit the hand that fed you. You stabbed you mother in the back. without btc and people who are working on it everyday, none of this would have existed. you deserve it.

Meh if he put 1000btc means he probably got like 10000 btc. Most of us went all in having 1 or 2 btc. Very different.

nothing, going to ride bch into the ground

as long as I hold some, the price will never recover - but the second I sell, it'll go to the moon

that's how this works

nernererrrrrruahahah AHAHAHA AHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah no one gives a flying fuck about that desu.
We all saw it was mooning hard and jumped in.
This is market when a fucking a skateboard and a bunch of stickers can make a coin skyrocket while akchually good project like Link tank. Nothing makes sense.
Whatever.

im doing great. i call them. i know what is shit, and what is not. sometimes i get fooled, but if you couldn't see BCH as a scam shit coin you need to hang it up. this isnt' for you

you could have just parked yourself on BTC for the past 24 hours and made 15% but nah, you had to listen to reddit and P&D shills

BTC is a brand now, it's the only thing normies recognize in the field of cryptocurrency, it's been around since 2009, it was born in the ashes of the recession, and the only thing that will kill it is government regulation that shuts down all crypto

considering 70% of the volume was coming form bithumb i can assure you some big timers got royally fucked in this, theres rumours flying around the korean mafia lost a shitton due to this, the exchange went down then it started dumping a few minutes afterwards, people seem to think it was the other way around.

fugg
is he still bag holding?

I'm holding 60+ BCH and basically all in but I'm still in the green at my buy-in average cost

get rekt faggot. you'll get whats coming.

>rumors

where can I hear these rumors too user

Read the OP and kindly fuck off, this is a space space, thank you.

Anyone saying they bought BCH at 0.5 is a larping faggot. It was only that high for 2 minutes then it dumped. No one bought the top of that.

i want to believe this is true, but i know not even Veeky Forums's brother in law is that stupid

That's what you don't get, everything is a scamm and a pnd. You just have to be on the rights side of the pnd/scam at the right time and that's it. It's not that btc is officially supported by some bs organization and if something goes wrong you ca go to complain kek. Everything is a meme.
I don't believe that. If they are smart enough to make synch a pnd in a matter of hours how come they didn't use multiple exchanges instead of one. Not to mention koreans' volume during the pump was 40% and now is 31%. Its not like it was 99% or anything.

Down from .41 to .26. Contemplating suicide.

Cryptotrading in china is still banned and they only have a handfull of exchanges they can loophole out of, Bithumb being/was one of them, the hashrate flippening at the time was evident it was them that was making the big moves, someone literally moved over 20 billion $ in the space of 10 minutes and i doubt it was miners.

for 100% certain we know the koreans are absolutely assblasted and they started piling up outside the bithumb office and cops showed up.
twitter.com/CryptoKorean/status/930142830416351232

Well... this is me.

I'm still holding some though, at -40%

Vpn/vps

wrong. check the orders. someone placed a multi million dollar buy at the top. someone got JUST'd harder than any of us.

Link it so I can laugh.

Don't you think that was roger?

Yeah. At least some of you people didn't fucking buy 200+ BTC worth of BCH at 0.5

wut?

It really won't matter in a few months from now. I'm imagining that wasn't even close to their entire stack.

They can use vpns to use any exchange.

I saw like three 1000 btc buy orders at 0.26, 0.29 and 0.3
I think the first one was completely filled, the rest partially filled. some mega whale got rekt

That mega whale probably has like 99k btc and this is nothing to him.

and what happens when they want to withdraw >100btc?, verification is still a thing, even in the asian markets,Its well known Bithumb is used by the chinese after the ban occured, also miners.

>be me
>wake up almost at the ens of the pump
>drowsy, see bch is $2200 and btc is at $5500
>oh noes the flippening is happening right now better get into bch quickly
>place buy order on bittrex at .35, site is all laggy
>see that bch is going down like a rock, try to cancel order
>ERROR popups, phew, hopefully it didn't got thru
>refrex page, see in horror i bought 18 bch at .35
>price is now .27
>i-it will go back up its just a dip hehe
>5 mins later its at .20
>lose $13,000 in 5 minutes
>mfw

Pay 1 btc to any random person for his verified account and use a vpn from that country.

if you want to recover any money get the fuck in MCO now. Last chance. News in less than an hour

Kek, if it makes you feel better i lost 70k on LINK last month

Need more than that buddy.

Fucking fuck. Please tell me you're a whale that was nothing to you.

But link has more chances to hit ATH again than this... you shouldn't have sold.

fair enough, though its stupid to think the Koreans pumped this shit by themselves
fuck i forgot about the error messages bittrex was throwing up, for a site that trades $ billions everyday you would have thought the could could buy some more fucking severs.

tfw I bought at 500$, I was awake at the 0.4 crash and I am still holding, I missed so much potential money because of my retardness and greedyness. Welp, guess I learned

youtube.com/watch?v=IfAnshCKW9s

I bought $200 worth at $600 3 days back. I sold around .42 and made enough to buy 5,000 RCN just sitting on that until the whales catch wind of its potential

Anti-bcash here, but I have to say, it is consolidating just above its pre-pump ATH... this might be a long war.

i bought 11 coins at 0.12 and havent sold yet.

im kinda nervous, is there going to be another pump or should i just take my profits?

it will moon but then it'll dump again, whales are trying to maximize their profits for the flippening frenzy.

Dude just get the fuck out next time it hits 0.2 and look elsewhere, maybe it'll come back but it's really looking like us 0.3+ers are fucked.

made $200 scalping this shitcoin with PBC release today. Not going to hold this shitcoin ofc

just gtfo this shitcoin already, you fomoers are going to get fucked royally when you wake up tomorrow

We post our losses? I went all in at like 0.08

this junk will be worth pennies tomorrow...

i was shilling it hard all weekend lol

>dump when it hits .2
you mean .02? this shit won't hit .2 again

BCH went from $300 to stable $1200 in like a week. If you lost money on it you just suck at this.

Me too still up over double my money this week

It's almost .19 at the moment, it could happen. Could just sell now to be safe though.

lol this coin is a joke.

Fuck you for not shilling me on on our before it mooned

why would whales shill a coin they planned on pumping? they only shill when they want to unload bags

I shilled it at $400. You fucks dont listen until its up 200%

>Put $3 into BCH
>Lose $1.50

JUST

There was so much shilling before the pumps now that the pump is over, there's no more shilling and there's now skepticism whether or not BCH holders were duped by a group of notorious people

up around 115% since 48 hours, ask me anything

How do I learn.

Idk wtf you guys are talking about

I'm still holding comfy. Got in at 700 bucks

literally just buy dips and sell highs

don't FOMO buy and don't try to buy the lowest of lows, just take the middle points

i'm new to trading but it all seems like common sense.

Same lmao, it was shilled on here at that price as well

Well obviously, I'm brand new and I know that as well. But how do you manage it? How do you, personally, manage buying in dips and selling at highs without fucking yourself with fees or some other bullshit?

youtube.com/watch?v=IDVmG0Xh3wI

bcc kek back to the shadows

What fees?

can I pm you somehow? it's a long discussion

i use an exchange with low fees and I go all in on my instinct. people say not to go all in. I figure- if I am destined to go bankrupt so be it. you have to have a certain level of balls-to-the-wallery to daytrade forex, which is what this is

email me [email protected]