Whats Veeky Forums opinion on Klokov? I have an opportunity to attend his seminar, should i go?

Whats Veeky Forums opinion on Klokov? I have an opportunity to attend his seminar, should i go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2tycd7W0oI
youtube.com/watch?v=LuRO3J7c_z8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would donate one of my testicles to eat his butthole once

Is that Ryan Gosling?

yeah you should, just seeing him irl alone is worth it
no homo, but the lad is a serious role model

Are you retarded?
Why the fuck are you asking skinny fat non-lifters and obese NEETs who can't bench press their bodyweight about a fucking Klokov seminar?

>njees out

I used to do the Klokov Trapi exercise all the time and my traps and rear delts got fucking huge breh

link pls

Yes. Klokov is actually a really good teacher, and now he speaks respectable english so it's very much worth it if you can afford it and have the time.

Watch this vid. I imagine it's a small sample of the help you'd get. And when the other faggot isn't talk so much he gives a lot of great advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=a2tycd7W0oI

youtube.com/watch?v=LuRO3J7c_z8

Taking advice from Klokov as a natty lifter who lifts for health and looks is retarded.

He lifts to compete and is on a dozen substances.

>that perfect butt in the first half minute of the video

yea, oly lifts are great fun and wonderful as athletic conditioning and explosiveness, but doing them expecting to get a nice body as a natural is delusional. even on roids, to get a nice body you would need to move some considerable weights to look good doing ONLY oly lifts.

incorporating power exercises (push press, those trapis mentioned in the other post etc.) into your regular strength/size program is actually a good way to get further thickness. It's really similar to e.g. rack pulls in terms of overloading, definitely worth a try - it might work for you, everybody responds different to training stimuli

>doing them expecting to get a nice body as a natural is delusional

Low test beta detected

ok, we are 'subjectively' low test betas, but will you prove us wrong? I am sure you could post a pic of your body.

The answer to your question is the same as the answer to this one:

Attend for free?

God

I'd sell my soul to breath his air. Definitely go.

yes, of course is free, a top-tier olympic weightlifter is travelling around doing seminaries for free.

mongoloid

Even your circumstances don't match his 100% you can still learn things from him. He still had to put in countless hours of work and likely has some solid insights worth taking away that may be applied to your own training, or just on how to life oly better.

Definitely go. He's a legend. If you miss an opportunity to attend a Klokov seminar you should be banned from Veeky Forums, and all gyms, for life

Yeah.

Hes strong as an ox and flexible as a cat. He has much to teach. Seriously hes one of the most flexible athletes ive ever seen.

You had better attend his seminar. Ultimate aesthetic weightlifter.

Are you oly for cross shit, or atleast into strength training ? If not then no, is yes I guess

I'd much rather attend his coach's seminar desu

the genetically engineered chadder version of him yes

You mean Klokov the elite weightlifter with chad looks and the ideal male body?

Id say it's worth listening to him yea