How is your mental health Veeky Forums?

How is your mental health Veeky Forums?

Dogshit right now, but getting into lifting is helping a lot.

I can really seem to stop negative thought spirals without doing some kind of exercise. Like when something minor goes wrong it's almost impossible to stop a train of hopeless and nihilistic thoughts rushing in to accompany it, unless I go to the gym. Idk if maybe getting into meditation or something would help with controlling that, as a more long term solution.

Just hoping I can avoid having to get involved with doctors to be honest man

How about you OP??

not so good after 5+ years of no social interaction
i started to find twinks attractive about a week ago so im getting back in shape to get some man ass wish me luck bros

Courage to Neutrality. Was probably on Apathy before

Feels good getting attention despite being skelly and having a face that screams nerd. Making an account on interpals to get some chatting in. Just being a lot more active in my life, saying yes to things I would never do before. It feels nice

About a 140.

75 is my default but I have a few moments of happiness every day.

Probably about a 310
Losing weight, getting strong, confidence is up, finished school, start my dream job in 2 weeks, just gotta start making some social/gf gains which I'm sure will come when I start work.

Wtf, gas yourself.

95% strong 50
5% spikes to the blue area
it's worse than constant red zone

That chart is jewish as fuck.

>neutrality>courage
This chart was made by kikes.

Hovering between 100-125.
I just want to be happy again.

Red to Orange most days

On that scale im at Peace, 600. Never had a gf, not many friends and I dislike modern society. Doesn't affect my mental state tbqh. It's so easy to be happy

>How is your mental health Veeky Forums?

id rather lube you up and slip it in qt

110, stuck in place and out of options.

Explain this image to me please

>It's so easy to be happy

>tfw shame, fear, and anger
Feels kinda good, actually.

its probably 20
>be me
>5'4
>humiliated
>shame of being this height
>will probably kill myself in the future

working out and losing weight has not improved my mental health whatsoever and nothing has since realizing im not growing taller

I've literally reached a point with no emotions. I never get mad or anything. I don't even feel feels or love anymore. Is this nirvana?

I felt that way at the peak of my depression. I became so defeated that everything went numb and I felt nothing. It was kinda nice desu, all of the sadness went away and I just drifted through life a few months. That has since been replaced with more sadness and anger so hopefully I can get there again.

Leaning into 200 now brehs

500 now.
It was 20 untill a year ago. Moving away from my family was the best thing I could do for my emotional well being.

>Moving away from my family was the best thing I could do for my emotional well being.
Can you elaborate a little? I feel like this will help me a lot but I don't currently have the means to do so

I'm on the anger rn, but I have felt the absolute englightenment (no drugs involved), so it's nice, I guess