I just did MDMA along with alcohol for the first time, currently on the "comedown"

I just did MDMA along with alcohol for the first time, currently on the "comedown".
Did I fucking up my gains/fitness or is this easily overcome by just sticking to my regime no matter what?

Other urls found in this thread:

dancesafe.org/ecstasy/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28426945
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wouldnt recommend training through the physical come-down (1-2 days depending on how active you were, e.g. 8 hour dancing definetly 2 days). And force re-feed with lots of micro's as well.

At least that's how I do it, on the 3rd day I can train like normal, otherwise I cant (not force re-feeding etc.)

If you think you're on the come down the next day you are sorely mistaken. Wait until Tuesday and you want to kill yourself.

Buy some 5htp, some magnesium and get at least 8 hours sleep a night all week.

You've not fucked anything up if you can keep hitting the gym but you're in for a difficult week brah.

Okay, so as long as I don't force a full session within the next 3 days, I should be all good?
Obviously would lose progress as opposed to not doing it and having normal sessions, but as long as I am not fully forgetting my schedule and easing back into it I should be fine?

I guess it depends on the person but for me it's like skipping a day in the gym, so no need "easing" back into it, I just follow the program where I skipped 1-2 days. As long as I rest and eat well (+multivitamins, magnesium)

Okay, thanks user. Admittedly, I am a local amateur kick boxer and am sort of worried if I have fucked myself up for my upcoming camp.

You're doing more damage by regural binge drinking than let's say 100-200mg of MDMA every now and then. Alcohol is a very harsh substance and takes a whole lot to process, break down and eliminate, not to mention the hangover and low blood sugar it gives you. MDMA is a stimulant so you don't feel hungry, your metabolism is faster, et cetera, so it's not exactly good for gains either.

When you take MDMA, make sure you have eaten before, drink something (like mineral water) during and when you get home try once more to eat and drink something. Take 4mg of melatonin to help you sleep and decrease neurotoxicity (powerful antioxidant).

Give it a few days for you to recover physically, sleep well, and keep a positive attitude. Some people get noticeable depression from a night with MDMA.

I find that taking the substance in small doses rather than all at once decreases the negative effects for me and reduces "hangover". These days I don't drink alcohol almost at all, and haven't used drugs for months either. But if it's a night out I definitely would choose a stimulant over alcohol.

I'm no expert but there's a few pointers for you. I suggest you research substances you use on sites like erowid or rollsafe

MDMA is one of the most toxic things you can ever take...

I know it's toxic, wanted to point out that regular binge drinking is also toxic. Most people drink well over thresholds and don't even think about it.

Okay, eating a meal now. I am don't think I am feeling to terrible, or at least as much as what people have said I should. I took the "cap" about 6 hours ago.

How so? Because of the effects it has on metabolism or just because it is a "toxic" substance? I was under the impression that pure MDMA wasn't all that bad?

Hidrate a lot, eat carbs and rest.

And don't do alcohol and mdma together again

MDMA really fucks up your gains in the sense that it fucks up your sleep and eating for a day, it's like you wasted 2-3 days of your week and made backwards progress.

Well, I rarely drink, and if it hurts myself that much I most likely won't do MDMA again. I like my fitness a lot more than a cheap thrill.

So, as long as I stick to a regime I should be A-Okay?

If it's been 6 hours, you probably still have dilated pupils and are feeling neutral or calm but can't sleep.

Tomorrow you might feel sluggish or depressed, but that's because large amount of your serotonin was released and receptors are retracted. Don't be alarmed about it.

The toxicity refers to retracted serotonin receptors, damaged axons, racdical MDMA metabolites, et cetera, it's quite complicated. You shouldn't use meth or MDMA too often. If you pop molly every weekend like those Jersey Shore cunts you can do big damage to your brain.

dancesafe.org/ecstasy/

One day, you're going to get a bad batch. You might even get PMMA, overdose and die.

The last thing on your mind as your conscious is hazing out and dying is how you bragged to a bunch of anonymous jags on a Tunisian sock weaving forum that you did "hardcore drugs". What a complete failure and sinful story.

you must have got some shitty mdma where youre from

if you are serious about gains dont do that shit. that should be obvious.

Yes stick to your regime it's not that bad bro, just don't let it fuck up your training too often, it's like having too many cheat days.

MDMA pills are often full of shit that isn't even MDMA.

MDMA is not that bad if you're smart about it. You're good to gym, in fact it'll prob help with the comedown. The comedown shittiness is caused by depleted seratonin and all you can do is push through it and let your brain recover.
Some tips:
>Don't roll too often (1 month plus between rolls)
>Don't go overboard with doses (>0.5g)
>Stay hydrated
>And the most helpful thing for me, smash 5-htp it's the precursor to seratonin and helps you recover MUCH quicker and easier

Retard, the quality doesn't make a difference. In fact more pure pills should have worse comedowns since more seratonin will be depleted.
Speedy pills make you crash harder immediately after, but the depressive comedown is all MD

Virgin.

all of these reasons are why I just don't fuck with MDMA, coke or adderall. I've had great times with all 3 but I just can't stand the way it makes me feel the next day.

Acid every ~3-4 months and smoking weed a few times a week is perfect for me. It just feels healthier

Bye bye gains, bye bye heterosexuality.

Piss off, its considerably less toxic than alcohol.

ure low test if u have a harsh comedown

t.retard who has never taken mdma

Aside from maybe DMT, mdma is the best psychoactive substance in existence. Good mdma feels like you're literally levitating in euphoric bliss.

But don't take it, you know, because its gay and all.

This for me these days too, plus I'm kinda over going out and partying hard and when I do drinking is a lot easier. But psychedelics with the bros every now and then is the way to go

If you have a harsh come down then you have bought shit. You should feel fine until 4 days later when your body tries to recover it's serotonin reserves.

I used to smash Mandy a few times a week whilst at uni and had training 4/5 times a week, my technique was to drink pure vodka between the group of us after we got back until we passed out or to take diazepam (Valium)

As you can guess I was incredibly lean but somehow had decent muscle mass but I stopped that as uni got more difficult, no sleep and not being able to piss are the worst side affects. The bad moods are temporary so just tell yourself that

Took plenty when i was younger.
It's for women and fags.
Also harmful af.
Stop defending it.

That's true I guess I was referring to the recovery hangover rather than the immediate comedown

Depending on your body chemistry, you might not be able to work out mentally for a couple of days.

Dmt, salvia divinorum by yourself in a relaxed state, shrooms, and avid are all far better than mdma as an experience and with pleasant hangovers. MDMA is trash unless you're out with people. I think if you think Mena is number 2, you aren't taking advantage of the wonders of other psychedelics. So many feelings are more interesting and rewarding than euphoria. Euphoria is too raw and strong to be interesting.

More toxic than huffing paint?

lol mdma comedown is nothing. always makes me laugh when people complain about it

PMMA is more toxic in lower doses than MDMA. PMMA can take two hours to take effect - MDMA usually takes effect in 40 minutes.

Most death cases involving PMMA had the victims take multiple pills, because they could not feel the first one working. This is something you should never do whatever pill you are popping.

There are reagent kits you can buy legally for less than 10£ to test your pills.

Eat and sleep at normal times in normal quantities. Take your vitamins, do some cardio, and don't fall for the 5htp meme. You may experience a severe mood crash comparable to a depressive episode in the next few days. Avoid any substances for a while. You'll be fine.

>less than a gram of MDMA can kill
>20-30+ standard drinks (about 12g each) to kill
Shiggy diggy

You're a brainlet, mdma is neurotoxic, alcohol much less so.

I took MD 3 weekends in a row, and then had around 3 pills every day for 3 days at a festival a few months ago, since then feel slightly more retarded than usual

do i have brain damage user

>, drink something (like mineral water) during

Drinking mineral water while youre dehydrated? Have fun pushing that sharp little meteorite out through your penis, because congratulations, you've got kidney stones now.

>Veeky Forums, giving shitty advice since forevs

I once took three pills of MDMA (they were obviously filled with amphetamines and who knows what other sustances) at the same night in one of those degenerate rave/electronic music clubs.
The effects were very intense, I barely remember what I did meanwhile, and the comedown was a nightmare, but I am and have always been naturally prone to feel depressed anyway.
This is not fit-related or any relevant at all, just an anecdote

You probably had brain damage before if you take that much MD in such a short time

Never mix yer pingaz and grog lad.

1. Take few hundred milligrams a day of 5HTP, you've depleted the fuck out of your serotonin levels
2. You're a fucking moron, go slam your head in a door a few times and never take that shit again, you dumb shit

underage b&

I usually take an off day after rolling. Not because i cant but to give my body some much needed rest after dancing the night away. Then its back to the gym as usual. The after effects for me atleast are only psychological; a bit of brain fog, and groggyness for two days and im all good. Cardio always helps if i feel too much in a slump.
Space out your rolls three to four months, test your substance, keep hydrated and take breaks if dancing and you should have no problems. I know i havent :)

You should have took that MX missile to the moon for spiritual gains

JUST fuck my brain up

Lowering serotonin is the one good thing it does retard. Low serotonin is linked with longer lifespan, more testosterone, better cognition. Dopamine inhibits serotonin, cortisol increases serotonin. Serotonin injections reverses social domination in animals (alpha becomes beta).

>ever taking 5-htp or ssri

I probably did mdma 50 times over 2 years before quitting. you won't be able to make natty gains if you roll each weekend but once every 2 months or so is fine. if you want something each week try 2cb

What's 2cb do to you and how much different to mandy is it?
also how would you go about getting it?

Source? Always thought more serotonin=more test

>just did MDMA along with alcohol for the first time

Fucking Americans

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28426945

Ive read more stuff on the subject but after a quick search I got this.

Experiencing comedowns to that extent is pretty uncommon, especially for having only one pill. The only people I know that really talk about experiencing that level of comedown are taking way more than what most people would realistically take in a weekend.

OP will probably feel scattered for a day or two depending on how his body responds to it. When I was younger I could eat heaps of MD and just be super lethargic the next day (no depression) and actually feel great on the monday/tuesday. Now that I'm a bit older I reckon I'll feel scattered for about 2 days after.

First few times I took MDMA I didn't even get a comedown. It only usually lasts a day for me anyway.

Pure MDMA is absolutely fine if you don't take it very often. Just be safe and don't try to take more once the first dose wears off.

Agreed. Best times of my life have been on MDMA.

>combining mdma with *alcohol*

what a waste. should've combined it with marijuana.

Y'all are just depressed faggots who would be depressed even without a comedown. You get after glow the days after not depression; and I hit legs the day after I took Molly (which was 2 days ago). Don't dabble with Molly if your a sad cunt.

>For You

To me the comedown is identical to the misery I feel most days.

this shit will make you gay brah

i take meth and xanax daily and still make gains. cutting easy asas fuark too. bitches are saying how im getting handsome kek

It can give you the same euphoric feel as mdma but is a more psychedelic experience which can lead to a more intense trip and take you down some mindstrings that you maybe dont want to experience while raving or clubbing. Its a bit more shroomy in that way. Mdma is almosy always guaranteed a good time, while 2cb is not. But thats the game with psychedelics. 2cb though does not flood tour serotonin like mdma but mimics it which leads to a much milder, if any bad comedown

>sweat
>lose fluids and salts, electrolytes
>drink water with salts and electrolytes
>????

You should drink a gallon of distilled water and see what happens faggot

The ld50 for mdma is more like 7 grams. The toxic effects of mdma only present with chronic use. So unless you're taking mdma multiple times a week or taking ludicrous amounts of it, toxicity isn't really a concern. The rapid serotonin uptake regulation caused by mdma means it is far less likely to be habitually abused than alcohol. Alcohol, on the other hand, lends itself to habitual use far more readily. The evidence is in the health burden to society caused by alcohol, compared to the negligible health burden caused by mdma.

So whilst you are technically correct, milligram for milligram mdma has a greater capacity to kill you, in societal terms and considering typical human behaviour towards the respective substances, alcohol is far more harmful.

This has got to be one of the most retarded posts I've ever seen.

>You're doing more damage by regural binge drinking than let's say 100-200mg of MDMA every now and then.
You are so stupid there is nothing that could show you how moronic you are.

I will defend it, yes it's neurotoxic but so is alcohol. Have you have seen the atrophic brain of an alcoholic on ct scan? Are you familiar with Wernickes encephalopathy? All resoundingly worse than the neurological effects of mdma and yet caused by a substance people would not think twice about consuming (alcohol).

All the studies regarding mdma cite its toxicity from chronic use. Most of the acute deaths are not from mdma itself but rather dehydration or overhydration. I can only cite human stupidity as being the confounding factor in responsible mdma use.

*YOU* have decided mdma is for fags and women, and forgive the ad hominem, but you're a fucking moron. So who cares?

Its toxic. But not extremely toxic. MDMA was designed for human consumption.

LOL why are you so afraid of life faggot.

When some else does a fine job in the comment section.

Addiction is always fun @ first stage

LSD is on another level to MD.
Don't get me wrong, MD is great but nothing I've done compares to acid

He's right, a smallish dose of MD once every few months is better for you than getting pissed every weekend.

>alcohol is far more harmful

This is what I wanted to point out as well when comparing occasional recreational dose of say, MDMA, vs usual drinking habits people tend to have. There was even a study that found that you are more likely to develop a cocaine addiction if you have had contact with alcohol prior.

The "alcohol and drugs" distinction is misleading and should be "psychoactive substances" instead. Every substance has it's way of dosing, pros, cons, risks.

People tend to be very surprised when they are told their typical weekends are considered binge drinking. Tell a doctor you drink more than six beers in one go he'll tell you that your drinking is above thresholds. But hey, it's just booze right? And he's a just a stupid doctor anyway. Everybody drinks and at least it's not "drugs".

Alcohol is not needed by your body in any way, and it will degrade your brain sooner or later - it depends on frequency and volume of drinking. People seem to have a hard time grasping the idea that alcohol is not a basic necessity (and neither are other drugs).

Go compare a typical nightclub to a rave. There's usually piss, shit, fighting, crying and trashing with alcohol. In raves everyone is having fun, gets along, friendly, dancing, and I have seen no fights or disorder whatsoever. Those events are friendlier, and they don't want to give police reason to step in.

Either way, it's a taboo subject and taboo subjects tend to make the most interesting conversations.

Spoken like a true fag or woman.

I've been through drug and alcohol dependence a year ago.

Man it fucks with you so hard I got majorly depresssed and developed suicidal thoughts.

I drink maximum once a month now and the only drug I can take is a small doze of mdma every 5-6 month if something special is happening(like a concert or something)

Alcohol and Cocaine fucked me up the most

> do mdma
> no comedown
> can work out as normal next day
Is this because i only ever buy properly tested crystals?

>Piss off, its considerably less toxic than alcohol.
MDMA is way worse, retard. It usually does less damage to people over the course of a lifetime because it stops working properly after a relatively small amount of times, which is why it's lower than alcohol on those charts you see. But if you're doing MDMA weekly you'll turn yourself into a potato real quick.

Don't spook him out too much about 2CB, on a fairly low/average dose with a few drinks it's pretty much just a good time drug. Won't make you retarded like MDMA either.

Not trying to spook anyone. But some ppl tend to think its basicly the same, so i thought a heads up would be in order before he slams a pill and gets a bit out of it and doesnt know why. Whats your experience in "retardation" on mdma? Just curious, i only have a years experience with the substance and have yet to discover any real side effects. But i do test, dose and space responsibly.

Kek I once knew a guy who popped some random pills or took mdma rock for like a year straight every weekend. He sounds like a grandpa, you know that junkie way of talking that some stoners have when they have to talk slowly and sort of moan.

Hands down MDMA is good for some people in small controlled doses taken without alcohol, but shit isn't healthy per se and shouldn't be treated like it is. Yes you aren't fucking yourself up if you do it probably 3 times a year and you know what it is, but you are still 100% better without it.

I took MDMA when I was younger and it didn't make me a better person but I felt nice things. It isn't that special. When you are on a honeymoon on drugs you think they are the best thing ever happened to you but after a few years I can't even remember what the hype was even about. Talking shit for hours, feeling euphoric and bonding with friends, yeah I can do that over a glass of beer or a cup of coffee minus the intense orgasmic feelings and licking your lips. Kek at honeymooners.

Nah. I went retarded for a couple months after binging on it. It goes away with time.
Bad motor control, couldn't remember words and life was generally a bit confusing. It passes.

This guy knows whats up.

>I took MDMA when I was younger and it didn't make me a better person but I felt nice things

My first time was when I was 24, and I did have a honeymoon period with drugs, like I did with alcohol back in the day.

For me it pretty much cured by depression which I've had since I was 12. I noticed how much I love dancing, music, colors. Psychedelics had similar effect.

For me it changed a lot of things. Now I've been sober for months.

> I can do that over a glass of beer or a cup of coffee
>minus the intense orgasmic feelings and licking your lips

You're comparing a glass of beer to a full-out dose. I'd much rather take a line or two, let my guard down and engage much better in conversation. But if one can't bond with people without a substance their relationship is probably more superficial.

Mdma has no bearing on lifting, just dont use it dozens of times a year and its good, better for you than alcohol by a mile.

>you have to take mdma several times a week for it to be bad

Actually studies show that its neurotoxicity (in normal, recreational doses) can only be avoided if taken less than once every 2 months. And let's be honest here, 99% of mdma users have at least once did 2 mdma trips with less than a 2 months break between. Enjoy your rotten brain.