How do I achieve this mode?

How do I achieve this mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!YDJyiBIJ!M3eKzxqYo0YpjbWdo6fdLU--81aLkT-c2X97nz5g7-4
nattyornot.com/alpha-destiny-is-he-natural-or-on-steroids/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Headbutt a wall

do neck plyometrics for dat dere fast twitch fibered neck

By doing a 945lbs (430kg) Jefferson rack pull.

alex fuck off

40 minutes to do a LMFAO 472.5 pound dorkerson rackpull?

945 pound Jefferson rack pull. It has since been about 3 hours since that post was made: No one has posted evidence of them being able to complete the challenge. Absolutely pathetic.

You're not really worth the effort.

There is a significant lack of respect for you

That just proves how much of a clown you people are, talk shit about a guy who is better than you and stronger too. Don't rage, I just put a mirror in front of all you idiots.

It's not your lifts that people don't respect. It's the fact you have to pretend to be something the entire world can see you are not. I pity you really, lifting clearly hasn't given you what you desire and it's made you resentful and bitter. I feel sorry for you brah. I hope one day that you genuinely make it

you said post proof of doing even half the lift dingus

Right, I misread, sorry.

Fuck off.

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Look bro, I'm really sorry about laying that all out on here. I just don't think what you are doing is healthy at all and I don't want an active shooter situation.

>cut your hair short
>wear black wifebeater
>be cute
>go in front of a camera for attention
Done. You made it brah

kek, looks like he struck a nerve

τι kανεις στο φιτ μαλαkα ?

>my
>cool
>glass

he's on the boog juice

listen to people=shit

that sounded something zyzz would say

four scoops bruh

is this guy really looking at the girl we can see in the mirror and IRL BRAP POSTING ? what the hell is wrong with you mentally ill faggots ? you should be locked up.

next time how about you dont include all these useless pics of him you fagget and let us actually read the ant size text

whoever this fag is in the image is the guy who made the image

start doing rack pulls above the knee

>when you're on nofap day 20 and you see a hot girl in the mirror

Is this any better, dickhead? (I genuinely don't know until I post this so here goes.)

mega.nz/#!YDJyiBIJ!M3eKzxqYo0YpjbWdo6fdLU--81aLkT-c2X97nz5g7-4

distribute this faggots book so newfags dont end up paying $60 for it

Oh, shit, it's kind of better. Though it's fucking blurry. I'll see if I can make it any better when I feel like it.

why is this board so obsessed with him?

You understand that by illegally distributing that PDF, you can be prosecuted and pay damages? You do know that, you fucking idiot?

lot of manlets here

Ok, I sharpened the image, let's see if this is any better.

nice bait friend

It's slightly clearer now, so that's good, might make it bigger again though.

COOL. GLASS. OF. LEMON. AIDE.

Huurr Alex is gay

I just want to help alex

hi alex big fan stop browsing Veeky Forums, it's cancer. you're dealing with anonymous people that will rustle jimmies given an opportunity, just leave and don't turn back

it's not alex

Jason blaha gave you a challenge and you never did it because you can't. Blahino put a mirror on you too, Alex.

It was, he called me and we had a good chat. I told him a few home truths and he cried a bit, well, a lot actually. I think he has seen the error in his ways now though and he really hopes people can forgive him. He has had a difficult childhood and he hopes when he grows up he can be a decent and respected member of the community

Would it be illegal for me to download it? I'ma lanklet. If I apply Alex's techniques I will become a god while he remains a Dwarf, too small to lift his shield high enough to be part of the shield wall

nattyornot.com/alpha-destiny-is-he-natural-or-on-steroids/

>Height: 5’5”/165cm

>bodyfat: no higher than 12%

Ayy lmao