Does the chance of getting a thick(fat) slampig gf increase or decrease as i get Veeky Forumster and more jacked?

does the chance of getting a thick(fat) slampig gf increase or decrease as i get Veeky Forumster and more jacked?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/xXBtm
imgur.com/a/LZBGS
imgur.com/a/DHYw6
imgur.com/a/2tBMu
imgur.com/a/7VQin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It increases. Fat girls are incredibly easy to get once you're fit.

id pork that pig

>slampig
>gf
i don’t think you understand

great, im for some reason super attracted to slampigs and i hope that i can get one as my gf
>20 yo virgin
she is definitely the cream of the pork crop, thats for sure

i do understand user, but i want what would typically be a slampig (i.e. the bodytype of a slampig) to be my gf

You people have zero standards

How big does my dick need to be to fuvk someone like her?

Sauce?

thats a meme, you can easily penetrate a sow like this with a 5 incher, how else would it be possible for two a slampig and a disgusting fatty to have kids?
oh friend, you are the one with bad taste

ew. Pictured are acceptable curves. Must have: thin face. No point in having a fat ass if she has five chins.

checked, do you have something to trade with for sauce?

chubby all around aint no problem for me breh

How about this

nice and soft, great taste user
>sauce: Ellie Craig, Thickkvixen on IG

Arigato.

Fuck she has a private account? Could you please make an album on imgur or something? Please.

Does it mean I'm high test if I get extremely turned on by women like this and skinny twink boys?

I just want to ravage both.

man.. i cant be bothered to go through all my folders to find her pics on my pc, you can just follow her and wait to fap until she accepts

Nevermind, found her pics on ink361. Signing out.

I'm only 6 inches and I wanna know if that can reach let alone make her feel good.

Wow

sure, 6 inches is just fine to plow a sow.
if you are still in doubt when the time comes around, make her lay on her tummy with a pillow under her pelvis, it will make you able to penetrate deeper

Fat girls want REALLY big guys so they can feel small and feminine for once.
Well, at least pretend to be.

feels good mang, i want to be big and jacked.
also feels good that i can feel more worthy than her and i can treat her like a submissive sow

too much ass

it increases. you need a thick broad to handle your muscular thrusts now. a tiny bitch will break under the power of your super power humps.

you fuck need to stop

Ive smashed quite a few bbw/ thick chicks . Each one of them did not smell good. I now only smash thin girls. and they dont stink of sweat and ass.

>thumbnail
Not on my watch.

You have to be really tall too though.

Sauce please.

This is fucking disgusting Veeky Forums is about physical and mental health, /fat/ are neither and any /fat/ who refuses to change their life style or worse yet, believes their life style is healthy, should be put in an oven and their fat burnt for fuel to power treadmills.
Fat women are fucking disgusting.
Also hogs are really easy to fuck if your self esteem is low enough, just literally talk to them like you would any other woman. They'll hog down your dick to not miss the opportunity to get fucked since they seldom get offered quality dick.

>having test this low

>slampig
>gf

Does not compute

this is now a fat people hate thread, fuck you op - you're probably a subversive tumbler hog. kys.

keke

>beautiful

I would never date one though

it means you're a degenerate faggot.

QUADS OF MOMMY

im 5'11'' does that suffice?

CHING CHONG BING BONG LING LONG

>like fat girls
what is a standard?

Why is it that it's mostly women who buy into this diet pill bullshit?

Sorry mate, but you'll have to date a womanlet fatty in order to make her feel small.

I will honor those digits by fapping

Grow up kody

slam tight piggy

Increases exponentially. Fat chicks see having a jacked BF as a status symbol significantly more than normal chicks.

one day i will have a thicc mommy gf

i swear by this!

slam tight piggy

>womanlet fatty
thats okay with me breh, womanlets are cuter anyway, also it takes less fat to make them look fat and plump

Mia Sand

>slam tight you fat slampig hnnnggg
story behind this?

slam tight piggy

slam tight piggy

>American education - the picture

wtffffffff

slam tight piggy

woodberry

you can get a fat gf as a fat guy.

>and i hope that i can get one as my gf

don't go down that path dude

more of this titcow?

why not user?

context?

i would date her but i wouldn't date a girl like OP pic
would definitely fuck though, instantly gave me a hard on when i opened this thread desu

see:
Fats are disgusting, being attracted to a fat person is as degenerate as fucking a tranny.
Gas yourself in your garage for getting a boner to a hog.

Say goodbye to your afternoon, boys:

imgur.com/a/xXBtm
imgur.com/a/LZBGS
imgur.com/a/DHYw6
imgur.com/a/2tBMu
imgur.com/a/7VQin

weep more fatso kikes from tumbler

slam tight piggie

degenerate filth

You're already fapping.

slam tight piggy

oh my lord, thanks breh!!! absolutely fucking cum worthy

>She's not a real woman unless she has a fetid diabetic foot.
>Real women aren't 70% water, they're 85% fat.

braphogs will gravitate to you when you get more fit

You're delusional. Fuck off back to tumblr with your fat acceptance bullshit and jerk off to you fat fetish there. This is a fitness board.

Based

Nnn...no homo!

other than this gross pic being a firefighter seems like a really cool job. you get to challenge yourself, you must be physically fit, you get to do some good for others and ladies mire you all the time.

>tfw mods didnt ban it

I told you lads, I told you