How many kilos of protein powder you eat in a month?

How many kilos of protein powder you eat in a month?

I just want to know how much the average fitizen eats this stuff.

Roughly 5kg every month..

16kg

Is that about 6 scoops a day?
On top of that, do you purposefully eat other sources of protein?

about a kilo

OP here. I just wanted to know if about 2.5 kilos a month is enough. At a certain point your body will not digest it, right? So, it goes to waste.

I am getting very diverse answers here.

Since I started tracking the foods I eat. Almost zero. I get enough protein from food and I think most people do without realising.

How much do you get from food a day? You follow the 2 grams per bodyweight kilogram rule?

5 SCOOPS C'MON

0...then again im only 64 kg so its pretty easy to get all my protein from food

ignoring all the meme answers ITT, one kilo is a good month's supply, but that's assuming whey isn't your only source of protein (it really shouldn't be)

you should be having chicken, steak, pork, eggs, etc. as well

Almost 4kg, apparently. 4 scoops a day...
I don't see the point in getting it from actual food: eating 30-50g of protein in fish/chicken/dairy is more than enough for getting the required nutrition from these things.

500g max. I like eating real food, god dammit. Right babe?

50-60g a day x 30 = 1.5KG dummy

I eat my own Samen so about 500ml

THROW THAT PROTEIN POWDER IN THE TRASH AND EAT REAL MUTHA FUCKIN FOOD GODDAMNIT

Why would you eat 50-60 g a day? The packaging clearly says you shouldn't eat more than the recommended, which is one scoop a day..

4 scoops a day when I lift, 0 if I don't.

Probably about 500g per month

there's this thing called food that has protein in it too

What's the logic behind this?

Meat, milk and nuts is all you need.

I will give you my nuts' milk, out of my meat user.

Almost 7

Would you like a hug?

qeq

sure

I have 2 shakes a day with 4 scoops at 60g a scoop so 480grams a day so about 14.4kg a month

Reminder that eating "real food" protein is just a matter of preference. There is nothing in chicken, fish, eggs or dairy that you need to eat daily (except for protein). Try eating meat at least a couple times a week, end of story.

>pretentious no scoop fags thinking them not using supplements makes them better

just ignore them

You need to eat food anyway to fill up your caloric requirements anyway. If you are eating 500g of pure protein, most of it will be burned for energy.

When I was a lad I ate 4 dozen scoops every morning to help me get large,
Now as a man I eat 5 dozen scoops and I’m roughly the size of a barge.

Yeah, I'm not saying don't eat protein from regular food. I just don't know a single person who gets 150g from his default diet. Eating a piece of meat/fish for lunch and getting around 1/3 of your protein from it, then using whey for the rest, is for most people the best way to eat like a normal human being despite trying to make gains.

0, because i live with my parents and if i buy proton powder my mom will throw it out because "eating that much protein is bad for you"
>but i still get in 200-250 g a day
>she is aware of this
>she would rather spend way more money on meat and eggs than whey (which i'd be the one paying for)
i'm not exactly complaining ;^)

About a kg.

Wot

Protein powder is a con and you're all gullible idiots

i go through a bag of pic related in 20 days
10 scoops a day

About 1kg a month. Real food will always be superior.

>mfw I got the vanilla whey protein
>it's god fucking awful

chocolate just works better I have to mix in peanut butter powder to make the vanilla go away.

But getting your protein from actual food is better than getting it from whey...

>i'm not exactly complaining ;^)
huh

hey, next time crop instead of fucking screenshotting your entire god damn screen and showing it to Veeky Forums.

>typing speed test
I bet I type faster than you, faggot.

Your intestines can store it too for a few days if you have too much.

I lift fasted, so my HGH levels should be 200%-300% of normal. I eat chicken breast and rice after workouts. Personally don't believe protein powder makes much of a difference unless you're at an elite level trying to squeeze out an extra half a percent of your workout.

8.878kg per month

My packaging says 1 - 3 scoops a day. That would be 23 - 70 grams of protein

Just over one kgs (2 scoops a day). Most protein I get from animal products.

Got vanilla+pear taste. Tastes good.