F
O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s8IfPBA2kkA?t=27s
instagram.com/p/BZkXAU2BsPq/?taken-by=the.real.eric_bugenhagen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cheatcurling 3pl8s at 115kg is not impressive

literally who?

Dingleberry looks good n sexy. But can't really lift for shit.

youtu.be/s8IfPBA2kkA?t=27s

alpha destiny has a heavier video

Why does it weight 303 instead of 295?
Why does the scale not move when they pull the weight off?
Why are they reading the wrong side of the scale?

those plates are fake

The scale is what gave it away, those scales are way to sensitive for it not to instantly drop and make a loud click, he drops the weights on the bench making the base of the scale and the weights make a noice that makes it sound like it did, but as the video pans over it doesn't move. Also it doesn't look like it's balanced.

were those supposed to be curls?

why do all these dudes wear gay hats? it is the roids causing baldness?

>100% meme lifts

He could do half the weight on those curls with strict form and it would be 1000x more impress with 1/10th the criticism.

thats almost worse than legitimately putting up fake weight, literally no one in their life has bucked up a lift as much as that video surely hes not this retarded lads

genovas pissening protege no doubt, castleberry is a fucking retard dude what the hell even dyel would laugh at that lift

why does he use his entire body to curl that is the only question that matters dude what good is a physique if you are retarded that is the other question that matters here

>meme lifts
>stronger than you'll ever be

exactly his brain is fucked dude

People unironically hating on the chaddest of chads

I don't understand how they could. I mean the Bugz is clearly insane,but he is also insanely strong. Always good for a laugh and to get hyped

I don't understand how they could. I mean the Bugz is clearly insane,but he is also insanely strong. Always good for a laugh and to get hyped

instagram.com/p/BZkXAU2BsPq/?taken-by=the.real.eric_bugenhagen

he looks like hes gunna cry lol

I don't understand how they could. I mean the Bugz is clearly insane, but he is also insanely strin. ALways good for a laugh and to get hyped

>10 plates without any bands to hold the weights on