Just got a full time job in New York City

>Just got a full time job in New York City
>Commute takes like an hour and a half each way
>Have to be at office for 9 hours
>Gyms are so crowded after 6 in NYC I have to wait an hour for a free barbell to use
>Basically if I work out for 1-2 hours, I come back at 10 PM and have to sleep immediately so I can get up at 6 and get ready for work
Welp Veeky Forums, it was nice knowing you. After 3 months of being a NEET, I have become a wagecuck.

Cant you find a less crowded gym?

work out at home

>living in a major city
That's some bugman shit. Do what you can to get out of there. Buy some comfy land.

Now you know why major cities are filled with soulless zombies.

So find an apartment closer to work, then. Yeah it'll be more expensive, but fuck spending 3 hours a day commuting.

>1 hour wake up
>12 hour work
>2 hour workout
>1 relax
>8 hour sleep

What's the problem?

>unironically thinking this is an acceptable way to live for any stretch of time

bugman

This. I can't imagine a commute longer than half-an hour one way. That's some kill yourself type shit.

>Commute takes like an hour and a half each way

this is where you fucked up, move into the city itself you retard

also work out in the morning before work, what do you think the locker room is for

My friend lives in NYC and doesn't have a particularly high paying job but splits a decent apartment with a few other dudes, consider doing something like that if it's too expensive.

Alternatively, rent an airbnb while shopping around for affordable places to live.

H O M E G Y M

>living anywhere near NYC
Fuck off, kike
Also, go to the gym in the AM

>BIogfaggoting
>Non fit posting

Saged, repoted :)

why don't you ride a bike for 30 mins and the bus for the rest of the time?

I mean, work out for 1 hour instead, and get 7 hours of sleep, that's 3 hours a day to chill, not bad imo. And probably he has weekends off, and early off Friday.

> 1 hour relax
> kill self after a year

home gym time m8

>going to have to move to a city to get experience for the job I want
>don't want to live in London as Fuck the tube and all that crime
>just want to be 50, retired and have my own cheetah sanctuary

Why are you working in Jew York City? Do money/status mean that much to you? Is being a good slave to your masters that important to you?

I sure hope that's temporary; death would be a far better option than that in the long run.
Got a 10 minute walk to work myself, so I get 6-7 hours of free time when I get from work.