CBT

No hypertrophy edition

>tfw i never do reps more than 5

OP here, I've been lifting for almost a year, I'm at 170 Bp, 225 SQ and 360 dl what should I do

g-good luck skinman

19 yo 83kg 184cm

lifting 1 year ~4 months

90kg 180cm
2 years liftan
3pl8 binch, 5.5 pl8 diddly,4 pl8 squat
I do ramping sets and 1000reps+ of isolations daily

how did you get so lean?

Your body looks like mine. I have a tiny gut below my belly button which is annoying

i've been doing sterons

V nice, I hope to look like this after 2 yr (at 1 yr rn)

get the 1/2/3/4

holy fuck man, nice

18 170cm 59kg
lifting for 2 months

eat more...

Time for a bulk

>That stance
You better be a faggot, because there's no way you're gonna make it if you aren't.

What the fuck is wrong with your belly button

Fuck is wrong with your small penis besides it being small

bro hes like 11-12% bodyfat. not that lean.

Do I cut and then lean bulk or bulk more then cut. I'm coming in to summer now so don't want to look fat at the beach.

6'1 77kg.

cultivate mass

I'm lifting 5 times a week please halp. I think my routine might be shit though

Day A

Squats 5x5
OHP 5x5
Leg Press 3x10
Dumbbell side lat raises 3x10
Lunges 3x10
Dumbbell Rear delt raise 3x10
Leg extensions 3xfailure
Cable lat raises 3xfailure
Shrugs 4xfailure

Sometimes will swap squats with DLs if my knee is fucked or quads still hurt from previous session

Day B

Bench Press 5x5 (variate between dumbbell and barbell each session)
Pull ups 3xfailure
EZ Bar curls 3x10
Decline Skull Crushers 4x10
Dumbbell rows 4x10
Incline/Decline bench 4x10 (variate between the two each session, will sometimes use dumbbells instead of barbell)
Lat pull downs 3x10
Preacher/spider curls 3x10
Angled/rope tricep extensions 3xfailure
Seated rows 3xfailure
Cable flies 3xfailure
Hammer curls 3xfailure

Then usually finish off with decline situps with a 10kg plate.

Is this a shit routine.

How do i look?

Literally thought it was a statue of a greek god by the thumbnail. Still thought it was until I saw your knob head. Mirin hard

keep going?

No one wants to see your limp penis brah

>thisgotmehard.jpg

I never do anything more than 3 reps unless it's arms.

Used this pic to send to someone, only upper body though...

I thought u were a Greek statue

ive seen this pic at least 4 times now
thats not you

>I
Pretty sure I saw "you" in a thread a few months back

>14636039200148.jpg
you wish that was you LARPing faggot

Heres another

looks fine if you don't mind doing so many accessories

i usually recommend lots of compound press volume because it seems like the big issue with people coming off of SS and SL is weak presses, but if you prefer to do it through lots of isolation work you can get it done that way

i love formatting programs with an intensity press and then a volume press for each session, it helps with practicing form and dealing with form breakdown, as well as getting a shitload of upper press tonnage

natty?

Post routine

Shoo skelly

>i love formatting programs with an intensity press and then a volume press for each session

What do you mean by this? One press with high weight/intensity followed by another press with lower weight but more reps/sets, focused on form?

Thanks for your advice mang.

like short-changed dicklet

>dyel
plan for next summer, you missed the boat this year

How is my routine?

Chest & Arms:
- Bench 10x5
- Preacher curls 12x5
- Tricep extension 12x5
- Chest flys 10x5
- Hammer curls 12x5

Back & Shoulders:
- OHP 10x5
- Shoulder flys 10x5
- Farmers carry x5
- Bent-over row 10x5
- Side/front delt raises 12x5
- Pull-ups until fail x5

Legs:
- Back squat 8x5
- Lunges 8x5
- RDL 6x5
- Calf raises 12x5

My week is Leg-Chest-Back-Chest-Rest-Back-Chest

What am I lacking in? I have been going for 4 months now made good progress, but noobs gains I guess. Main lifts 1RM 55/90/110/140 kg.

The road to bear mode is treacherous, I've already erred on the too much food side for too long :/

75 kg, 175 cm, bla bla.

C-Culture poster is that you..?

Certainly getting there! You better have some sort of cool facial hair, like a moustache or a beard.

What do I need to do better I am a newer lifter

milfslaying mode

time to EAT BIG TO GET BIG

yea, spot on

as you get more trained you'll start to figure out what you need for your own weaknesses, but across the board as a beginner to intermediate lifter everyone can benefit from a shit load of compound pressing

but make sure you balance a shitload of pressing with pullups and rows

thanks user will heed your advice wisely

Do i win?

Post routine, I'm new to this and need help

Well to lose weight I dieted by eating granola and fruit for breakfast and lunch or even breakfast/protein bars, then lastly dinner was rice, meat, and veggies (a pretty big serving of each) but throughout the day I’d walk a lot at my job over the summer. And usually walk another 2-3 Miles extra in total that day, I also arrived to hit 100 push-ups a day for awhile, and hollow holds/Iron crosses for a minute for about 3-5 sets. Here’s my progress from when I started lifting seriously this September at school. Then I’ll tell you my routine and what not, although it varies a lot by sets/reps. As for the weight, do what you can, and don’t over encumber yourself so you can barely do 3 sets.

Am I aesthetic enough to score tinder bitches if I'm broke and autistic?

Absolutely, no homo

You looked better in the left pic

I was 149 on the left in September and now I’m 152 the right is this past week
Here’s my back progress from September, October, November so far.

Wrong pic, here’s September, October, November
You were saying?

5"9 148lb
lifting for about four months
idk if i should keep cutting or just start my bulk and deal with having to cut longer.

Keep bulking, you’ll look sick, I’m 5’9 152 rn
Here

Just put "broke and autistic" in your profile

You should have been bulking since August. Bulk until a month before spring break.

should I cut or keep trying to lift more?

Keep lifting more jesus you're basically a skellyton. Just lean bulk.

A rich black kid, wow! Frankly, I'm proud of your parents for doing well and looks like your a good kid too

But I'm 165 pounds and what is a lean bulk? Like more lifting without the 8000 calories?

You might be 165lb but you have very little mass right now. You look like you've just started lifting. Cutting now will just put you in Auschwitz mode. Lean bulk is bulking slowly and healthily, having a calorie surplus of like 500 rather than 1000 (relevant to your weight of course) and staying away from too many carbs and saturated fats while you're bulking. If you bulk too hard now you'll just look fat, if you cut you'll become a skellyton. Keep lean bulking, eat healthily, get good sleep and lift consistently.

Ok, thank you much user

>Chest acne/10

LMAO WHat fucking loser cuck

Potential for otter mode? Finally seeing biceps getting bigger. Only got a little fat left until ab land.

thanks for the replies, ill keep bulking until march or something

lol shit bait, but yeah my parents do pretty well.

random question that probably doesn't belong in this thread: is naturally enhanced actually worth trying? i want to be strong and thicboi aesthetics, im pretty sure i should just do some powerlifting routine with some accessories, but im considering trying NE instead

Sorry not even close.
OP Is ottermode

I mean potential to get TO otter mode

Also how do you like the g6 I was thinking of picking one up.

It took me a year of consistent lifting

It's actually the v20. I like it quite a bit, the second screen is nice as it constantly displays the time so I can just lay it down and look at it when I need the time. It also let's you have shortcuts for vibrate wifi flashlight Bluetooth and camera. Other than that it's an average android.

Battery is shit though, pick up a physical backup and keep it in your wallet.
So yes?

maybe try doing more.....

it's not like it can get worse...

Anyone can get ottermode with enough effort, just keep trying.

Thanks user. Ive been doing calisthenics and training upper body for around 3 weeks, finally got a pullup bar. Trying to actually get some upper body strength for once in my life after dropping all that weight.

Pic related, was me around a year ago.

Nice improvement, you gotta start putting on more muscle

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

>less than a handful of people itt actually lift
Why am I even surprised?

Working on it. Biceps are popping.

Ive never has any kind of muscle, and even if I don't go otter mode I just want to have some definition, ya know? Just gotta keep lifting.

Lost my girl so sorry Veeky Forums, gonna be posting up here on the regular during lonely weekend nights. Same ole routine for years. The girls come and go but Veeky Forums is always here with it's loving arms

Did someone stab you?

so above your shoulders.... what the actual fuck am I looking at exactly?

Link to pic without pizza pls

How are you so soft and smooth looking? Do you have balls?

I don't shower often, which results in my skin not drying out.

Call me gay or nasty or whatever. Yeah I have balls.

No way youre 59 kg at 170 your are more like 50

I’m 5’9 152lbs

Plenty of gains ahead of you homie. 5'9 170 here.

Thanks balcony man also anyone wanna rec me a haircut? My hairs thinning/receding rly rlly rlly slowly but I’d want it shorter.

Ignore the acne please, it’s healing

b r e h s
3 month lifting

You filled in, love it

thx bby

Your hair is really receding/thinng or you just paranoid? You look 20 for christs sake, too early for all that to be happening.

I'm 31 and still have hella thick hair, ty based jewjenes

Just started lifting and eating clean about a week ago, can I get a bf% estimate? I'm guessing 22%.

also, rate my nipple genetics