Wtf i hate meat now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2q91dUtDYkU
youtube.com/watch?v=sQOQdBLHrLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean accurate but a little alarmist

does that include organic meat?

wtf I love tobacco now

Stupid ppl take this message to both extremes. Just cut down meat intake, you don’t have to go vegetarian, just stop gorging on it while trying to shit on non-meat eaters with a guilty conscience.

red meat is fine in moderation. eating fish and chicken is healthy

>go to website
>This site does not provide medical or legal advice
>medical advice

I don't trust liars.

Wtf I am vegan now

food studies are notoriously unscientific. Mostly relying on correlation from "data" provided by people recounting what they remember eating.
These stupid studies are the type to lump pepperoni pizza in as a "red meat" item.

I believe it's only processed meat and maybe red meat.
>red meat is fine in moderation
Which means it's unhealthy.

>tfw lift heavy, eat meat and smoke fags

>what is the ice age?
didn't humans evolve eating "red" meat? how could it be unhealthy?

Wrongs humans are primarily fruit and plant based diets. Meat was only in times of desperation. There’s a clue in that we evolved from primates, which rarely eat meat.

So all that stone technology was for making julienne fries?

>observational studies

>hot dogs
>meat

red meat 7x a week is probably a bad idea
red meat 2x a week, fish 5x a week is probably absolutely fine

The technology was for defense from attackers

This why I vape my meats now. It's a healthier alternative and you don't have to go around smelling like hot dog juice all day.

This is patently false, why the fuck do we have cainine teeth then? Why the high expression of proteases relative to herbivores?
The reason we sweat and are bald sans pits hair and pubes is because we were hunters. Homonids used to run marathon distances to kill their prey by chasing them long enough to cause them to overheat and have heart attacks, whilst we kept cool with our sweat.

These hotdogs are not really to be considered meat
Also not the meat is the problem but things like Sodiumnitrit

All meat studies are done on people who eat carbohydrates along with meat. This is a huge confounding factor in all these studies. Eating only meat in the absence of carbs should prevent majority of those illnesses listed.

Hahaha, the old “we were runners” myth. Tell me, if this is the case, why are our lungs so small? Why do we build up lactic acid so fast? Why do we not have claws on our feet but instead toe nails?

Humans were never meant to run long distance. We were never meant to hunt animals. Humans have always been herbivores first and foremost. As for the canines; many primates who do not eat meat have canines.

Those heavily processed sausage are shit tier for sure bad.
But don't you dare talk shit about chicken/turkey/fish(not those asian shit ofc like iridescent shark)/lean beef.

You only build lactic acid fast if you're sucking dick regularly.

So whats the advantage of having an insane amount of head stabilisation found only in top predators? The fact that we produce lactic acid at a miniscule rate compared to other animals must be an evolutionary accident as its a common trait amoung predators? Why is it that when ever we find an amazonian tribe they have an omnivorious diet? Why is it that humans universally eat meat if it wasnt am evolutionary consequence of early homonids eating meat?

My, my, aren't you the little smarmy vegan faggot. And you're wrong too. Fucking fruit lmao. If primates can acquire meat they will. Meat is a way better source of energy than any plant or fruit you can eat, period. You could argue that we don't need to eat it anymore, yes, but that doesn't mean we didn't evolve to eat it. Look at our teeth. Look at our intestines. How can you be so dense? You think we could have evolved this massive brain by eating seeds and berries? The lack of meat made you dumb as a brick m8.

humans are primarily hunter gatherers with no real preference for certain types of food, even chimps eat meat if given the chance

Wrong.

Buttmad meat cuck.

We build lactic acid faster than other primates, have slower running, and no run stabilizers. Also Amazonian tribes don’t eat meat.

Assmad meat cuck

We build lactic acid so we don't kill ourselves you fucking idiot.
You produce lactic acid instead of pyruvate cause it's anaerobic exercise instead of aerobic and hard on the body. Therefore, the uncomfortable nature of lactic acid tells your body it's working hard.
And not being able to run long distances is so stupid. You can easily run 20+ miles without producing a gram of lactic acid with some training.

Nigger, even deer eat meat if given the chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=2q91dUtDYkU
youtube.com/watch?v=sQOQdBLHrLk

>produce lactic acid to not die
>”you can train yourself to not produce lactic acid”

HMMMMMM

>deer that are diseased with a brain eating virus
>the norm

Appears that you’ve got some brain eating disease yourself, meatcuck

>Also Amazonian tribes don’t eat meat.
The absolute state of vegans. Fucking hell. At least do a simple google search before spouting nonsense.

What doesnt make sense about that. Glycolosis switches to anerobic pathways due to a bottleneck at the oxphos pathway in the mitochondria consuming all the oxygen or when mitochondrial activity is saturated. When you train you encourage the development of bigver mitochondrial networks thus increasing the oxygen capacity thus avoiding aneorobic respiration.
t.Phd student in mitochondrial processes

>amazonians
>in a professional photo shoot

HMMMMMMMMMM

>look Mom I’m pretending to be a doctor on Veeky Forums!!

Hahaha, dumbass meat eaters will lie about anything to not seem immoral and wrong.

Yes its all a grand conspiracy by big meat

If you're going to larp as a dumb vegan don't give up midway and blow your cover nerd.

How can you even think that a primal tribe doesn't eat meat you absoulte retard?
"Oh,we have a good source of protein right in front of us,just climbing the trees. But lets stick to this root here"

>They are only carnivores for the photoshoot so it's more appealing to the public
>mfw

So am I wrong? Does training not improve mitochondrial network interconectivity?
Your proof that you can lead a moron to water but they will drown before they drink.

>We build lactic acid faster than other primates, have slower running, and no run stabilizers. Also Amazonian tribes don’t eat meat.
we build lactic acid faster because we produce atp at a higher rate, running speed doesn't matter when you can run 100+km, "no stabilisers", wrong
are you legit retarded or just anaemic?

Then explain why this “Amazonian” is in a professional photo shoot with props? Big meat is a multi billion dollar industry. It’s in their interest to convince idiots that they’re supposed to be eating meat.

Why would people who can’t even make clothes risk their lives when they have nonviolent sources of food all around them in the ground?

How come meat tastes good then? Fatty stuff tastes good, because it was scarce when our software was written. And we needed some fat to survive winter. Same for salty food. Stuff we need to injest requires motivation to do so. Herbivores lack the motivation to eat meat, i.e. meat tastes bad for them. So why do we even find meat appealing if it wasn't somehow evolutionary hardwired for us to pursue a omnivorous diet

Training doesn’t reduce lactic acid build up. You proved that “, by saying that lactic acid keeps us from dying. So what benefit is there to produce less something keeping us alive?

No argument in sight. Explain why we build lactic acid which impairs running long distance. We also don’t have stabilizers for running.

Mad?

Yeah, I'm totally going to adjust my eating behavior because I see some naked ape carrying a few other apes he is going to eat. You're retarded mate.

>Live in a place that basically a more or less constant temperature around 27°C and humidity of 70-100%

It's amazing that inventing clothes wasn't the primary thing on their agenda as they developed and rather invented useless tools

>So what benefit is there to produce less something keeping us alive?
Jesus christ nigger. Your iq can't be higher than 80 tops.

I don't see how dipping a blow dart in frog poison and shoot it at some ape hanging from a tree is considered risking my life. But I guess they should have invented pants before a blow gun

Your dumb vegan larping has amused me and convinced noone. Enjoy your (you)

Bet you love sticking fags in your mouth

Look at a video of a pig running and loom at a video of a man (or cheetah) running. Notice how the mans head is stable amd the pig is not. The pig needs only run away and out run the other pigs , the man(or cheetah) needs to focus on a target to get prey.

Their lying helped you believe that your ancestors ate meat. Sounds like it worked already.

Clothes protect from insects and the sun. They’re far more important.

Then prove me wrong, meatcuck.

Yes because they all have poison, right? Because poisonous frogs exist everywhere in every biome, right? Idiot.

>disagree with brainwashing
>”LARPER”
You have a single digit IQ

>not getting a sunburn is more important than eating something

The Huaorani live in Ecuador, and there is a frog literally called "Ecuador poison frog". Also you would be surprised that all poison dart frogs exist in south america

Also they live in the fucking rainforest. Do you know how much sun reaches the earth in the rainforest? Almost nothing. They look like they have reasonably tanned skin as not to get a sunburn. According to their myths they have been living in this region around 10000 years.
Have you seen some documentaries about indigenous people? Sometimes flies sit right next to their eyes and they don't swat them away. They are used to it, it doesn't bother them as much as people from the civilized world. And I think they do have some herbs or shit they use to keep mosquitoes away. No need to wear burlap pants

>making shit up to justify eating meat

Sad

yes. What's contradictory bout that?
Lactic acid is produced to discourage overexerting yourself
And you can train to either ignore it like all runners so or not produce it by training, aka become stronger
basic bio here

Nigger, I'm fucking Brazilian.
I can tell you that natives in the amazon hunt and kill monkeys to make Uma Delicia de sopa de macaco, I've been there to see it.

OP is literally a potato.

Once you've trained to a decent level, anyone can run at a medium pace pretty much indefinitely

I bet they make a delicious sopa

FFS OP, you believe every bit of bullshit you see?

Let me tell you all a dirty little secret:
Pretty much all doctors will tell you to do what is absolutely the SAFEST, most CONSERVATIVE things they can possibly come up with. Why? Because they do not want to get SUED for malpractice.
Furthermore: They are not interested in your OPTIMAL health and OPTIMAL fitness, they're only interested in your AVERAGE health and AVERAGE fitness -- because, again, that's what's SAFEST (for them!) to tell you to be.
Doctors will NEVER tell you to do anything even remotely risky when it comes to health and fitness, because, again, THEY DO NOT WANT TO GET SUED FOR MALPRACTICE.
So they come up with pussy-ass shit like OP's pic, as a scare tactic (OMFG YOU'RE GOING TO DIE HORRIBLY IF YOU EAT MEAT!!!1! EVERYBODY PANIC!!!111!!!!) to get you to do what is best for THEM, not what is best for YOU.

Again: THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU REACHING YOUR HIGHEST POTENTIAL LEVEL OF FITNESS, THEY ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN YOU STAYING ALIVE, NOT TAKING ***ANY*** RISKS OF ANY KIND, AND OTHERWISE LIVING AS LONG AS POSSIBLE -- REGARDLESS OF WHAT ***YOU*** WANT OUT OF YOUR LIFE. They will tell you NOT to do bodybuiling, powerlifting, and so on, because it's "too risky" and "you'll just get hurt doing all those extreme exercises", and shit like "you should just do some light cardio and core exercises, user, it's good enough".

cavemen ate lots of meat and I don't think they got cancer

Truth. I worked as a medical interpreter for several clinics and practices and the Doctors even told me they did this for the reasons you said.

None of the many Doctors I knew and worked with ever advocated a meat free diet either. Usually, it was more vegetables, less juice/soda, moderate exercise.

Humans evolved to the top of the food chain by eating other animals. When you can get such a large amount of nutrition from eating 1 type of food you can put your energy and brainpower into building rockets, making muscular gains, and banging. Whereas a non meat eater has to spend hours garaging for tubers and sucking on bush berries.

Not one (1) pro-vegan poster has ever posted a time stamped body pic when asked or even provided stats. If your phone is too heavy for you to take a picture of your emaciated and wasted body, why are you on a fitness board? Too much meat is bad, no shit. So is too much water. Too much sun. Fuck off.

wh-what if all we want to do is smoke meat?

The 'moderation' statement is wrong id be confident to say that everything when in too big of a quantity is bad for you, but i wouldnt call everything unhealthy.

Fucking vegans.

The statistics this is based off of are in regard to heavily processed meat, which is probably because the quality control on it is terrible and they have to literally hose it with ammonia to decontaminate it. Not to mention the chemicals in shit like hotdogs

Most steaks, chicken breasts, pork loins, etc. are fine, as probably is anything you can get from a butcher. Ground meat is fine, but if it's beef make sure it's ground there from chuck, where you can see it done. Some factory ground beef basically consists of the whole cow and is then quality controlled to remove bits they can't do anything with. This works fine, except it exposes cerebrospinal fluid into the meat which means that it is at risk of being a vector for prions, which literally eat your brain. 99.9% of the time this doesn't happen, but in the odd case that it goes undetected and then spreads into the population it can't be cured and it's basically a walking death for the next 2 years before you actually die.