VEGANS HAVE MORE TESTO

Why are you faggots resisting the best diet to improve your test?

>no estrogen juice milk
>no estrogen cheese
>no bitch tits chicken

Honestly, are you mental? Everytime I see a guy eating chicken, milk or cheese I instantly think he is transgender. Haha you are missing out idiots

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12588089
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/11/11/1441
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16094059

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26046967
youtube.com/watch?v=DCLA-WmxPgI
academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
europepmc.org/abstract/med/1435181
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
europepmc.org/abstract/MED/11103227
linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/0022473184902541
cancerletters.info/article/S0304-3835(79)80054-3/pdf
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=67757e04fa288a68
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/07/cheese-your-health-cvd-cancer-metabolic.html
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.10719992
healthline.com/nutrition/foods/cheese#section1
livestrong.com/article/413289-will-eating-chicken-breast-everyday-help-you-lose-weight/
activebeat.com/diet-nutrition/top-10-health-benefits-of-eating-chicken/2/
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
livestrong.com/article/341375-why-is-chicken-healthy-to-eat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek, stay salty, nogains veggieman

what you said and what you linked to are only tangentially related

>bragging about having the test of a meat-eating man 10 years older than you

I must kill and eat all animals. I must gather the life blood protons from all of the animal kingdom. Stand aside little vegetable man, I must eat

>but this was offset by higher sex hormone binding globulin

>rhIGF-I/rhIGFBP-3 administration for 28 days improves aerobic performance in recreational athletes
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26046967

user, you need help to interpret those studies.
SHBG binds to sex hormones and prevents them from performing their function in cells. The increase in testosterone is due to high levels of SHBG binding to sex hormones and signaling the brain that bioavailable Testosterone is low, and the difference between Free Test across all groups is negligible, all being within margin of error and nowhere near big enough to make a physiological difference.
Besides, IGF proteins help you get fucking swole and the 9% lower values in vegan men are significant.
However as all things that imply in cell multiplication, it also implies a higher risk of cancer.
Besides, what's with all the vegan shilling?

Veganism is just incoming

more importantly who is this semen demon?

youtube.com/watch?v=DCLA-WmxPgI get rekt meatcucks get fucking rekt.Just keep feminizing yourself

>no bitch tits chicken
Since when does chicken give you gyno?

Also what about all the estrogen in soy?

If you want to be vegan then do but keep it to yourself

go vegan or get bitch tits youtube.com/watch?v=DCLA-WmxPgI

First study :

>Meat Eaters : 5.83% of energy in Alcohol
>Vegans : 3.96% of energy in Alcohol

That alone could explain the difference in test. Vegans take care of their health, the average meat eater eats chips, candies, fast food which are the real testosterone inhibitors.

A valid study would be to compare vegans and meat eaters on a controlled diet for several months.

Not eating meat doesn't mean you eat soy.

Bait made me reply

This. It's really pathetic when try hards need others to validate their ideas are right cuz deep down they know their wrong.

>actual mammalian estrogen

vs

>phytoestrogen

You mean when meatcucks lie to themselves with bullshit logical fallacies because they know eating meat and animal products is wrong?

Stop feminazing yourselves!GO VEGAN!!!

It feels primal to eat kill an animal and eat it’s meat. It feels boring to pick up a plant and chew it like 30 times before swallowing it. Eating meat is brutal and an evolutionary instinct, not eating meat is an uncouth decision meant to bolster your own ego. Have fun thinking your “bettering the world” when in reality no one but you cares what you do.

>natural chicken is high in protein
>eggs are high in protein
>cheese is high in protein
>non soy milk is great for your health
Boy is this guy a faggot

Ellinas?

have fun showing that supermarket chicken breast who’s boss

If you want to lower Test, go for it

>VEGANS HAVE MORE TESTO

Sure they do, Soyboy.

Dairy really is the estrogenic jew. I've cut milk and cheese out of my diet and i'm leaner at my weight than i've ever been. Also, minimizing sugar and avoiding anything with soy had been a huge help.

For us oldfags (32 here), anything that supports healthy hormone levels is super important

Literally none of them are vegans, they also probably eat at Mcdonalds 4 times a week.

>avian
>mammal

It literally does though.

You're literally retarded though. What you refer to is the vegan hipster fad. Some civilizations have thrived on mostly vegan diets without ever touching soy. Like nigga, just eat rice.

Also don't hang out with vegans or tell anybody that you are, I always give myself the option to eat meat if I was in a situation where meat and soy are the only options. (like saying "I only try to limit meat consumption")

Did you already have your gender reassignment surgery, OP, or are you still pre-op and on hormones? That would certainly explain this irrational outburst, posting this nonsense on Veeky Forums. Go take a Midol and have a nice cup of tea, and stay away from the internet for a while, dearie.

>talks like a litteral faggot

Hi Buzzfeed.

>brain too damaged from veganism to recognize simple sarcasm when (s)he hears it
Maybe you're too distracted from your first-ever period, that must be it.

>VEGANS HAVE MORE TESTO
>academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>For total fasting serum testosterone (T) there was a significant interaction between diet and time (P < 0.01). Thus, the V diet resulted in a lower total T level (13.7, 9.8-32.4 nmol.l-1) (median and range) compared with the M diet (17.4, 11.8-33.5 nmol.l-1). During exercise after 6 wk on the diets total T was also significantly lower on the V than on the M diet (P < 0.05).
>europepmc.org/abstract/med/1435181
>Plasma levels of testosterone and estradiol-17 beta were significantly lower in the SV than in the omnivores.
>ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
>Blood concentrations of sex hormones did not differ after the two diets, but the mean testosterone:oestradiol value was 10% higher (P = 0.06) after the meat diet.
>europepmc.org/abstract/MED/11103227
>Our results indicate that in men a decrease in dietary fat content and an increase in the degree of unsaturation of fatty acids reduces the serum concentrations of androstenedione, testosterone and free testosterone.
>linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/0022473184902541
>A lower nocturnal release of prolactin and testosterone occurred in men fed a vegetarian diet...
>cancerletters.info/article/S0304-3835(79)80054-3/pdf
>Why are you faggots resisting the best diet to improve your test?
Because that claim is bullshit as is the diet
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=67757e04fa288a68

>no estrogen juice milk
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
Also doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.
>sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/07/cheese-your-health-cvd-cancer-metabolic.html
>tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.10719992

>enjoys talking like a literal faggot but pretends i-i-it's only sarcasm

once you jump on juice its incredibly funny to see nattycucks quibbling over a few ng/DL

it's literally going to make zero difference, you need a few hundred change just for the tiniest bit of difference

>no estrogen cheese
>healthline.com/nutrition/foods/cheese#section1

>no bitch tits chicken
>Blaspheming the walking bird of gains
>livestrong.com/article/413289-will-eating-chicken-breast-everyday-help-you-lose-weight/
>activebeat.com/diet-nutrition/top-10-health-benefits-of-eating-chicken/2/
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

> not understanding geometric/arithmatic conversion
>95% biometric neurobal certainty
Learn to read a study, faggot
Not even vegan

Nice sniping words that apply to the omnivorous counterpart in your first greentext user. Very sneaky of you.

>p=0.06

THANK YOU WALKING BURD OF GAINS

Not even on juice, just MD, just funny to see fitiziens trying all these homeopathic shit to boost test.

THANK YOU WALKING BIRD OF GAINS

More SHBD with higher testosterone means even more testosterone. Are you retarded? You snipped something showing that meat eaters higher dietary synthesized testosterone from higher fats was lowered by binding globulin.

This shows that vegans have roughly 15% higher testosterone on average.

Also:

"All mean hormone concentrations are adjusted for age, smoking
status, vigorous exercise, time of day of venipuncture, time since
last eaten at venipuncture and time between venipuncture and
blood processing"

>All mean hormone concentrations are adjusted for age, smoking
status, vigorous exercise, time of day of venipuncture, time since
last eaten at venipuncture and time between venipuncture and
blood processing

Nice sources bitch tits

>blog
>blog
>blog
>"TIMING OF PROTEIN IRRELEVANT STUDY"
>blog
Chicken makes you this stupid I guess

I honestly cant understand why people listen to alex jones who screams about feminizing water while the main reason for this effect comes streight away from fucking chicken.

its like people are to stupid to understand that stuff like milk and chicken are responsable for bitch tits and low test.

yes

>tfw no titcow mummy to plow and suckle every night

meatcucks BTFO

They also have a fuckton more cortisol than keto or low carb which cancels out the effects of testosterone and its on reason why high carbers all look really old for their actual age.

It's ok pictures and videos of sexy women are superior anyway at least in a lot of ways.

holy macaroni batman

BBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPLUPLUPLUPLUPLUPLUPFPFFPFFPFPPFPFPFPFPPFPSHSHSHSHSHSHSHHSHSHSHHSHSHRRRAAAAAAAAAAP

too thick

>Eating soy is hipster
Why is Veeky Forums so retarded?

Prove?

You're the retard, I never implied that only hipsters eat soy. But all vegan hipsters do. Which doesn't exclude low test asians from eating soy too.

Shut the fuck up dicklet

You greasy kikes may end the white race with a stampede of immigrants but not by taking away meat lmao

>he actually rebuts science with bromeatblogs

>no body pics in this thread except for women
nice try soy boys

So eating soy isn't hipster. Nice, you can stop ranting now.

sure as hell I want to do the opposide. I want males to get back their testosterone and stop eating estrogen. While the majority of you retards focus on estrogen in water, you clearly miss that you consume a ton more of it in form of mammal estrogen thus making yourself more like women.

>livestrong.com/article/341375-why-is-chicken-healthy-to-eat/

I never wrote that it was my low-cognition soyboy.

This

Yeah, dude! The greatest lifters of all time were all ... Oh, wait ...

Who's your posterboy again? Green goblin?

Is pure autism

There are roufly 1℅ of the world Population vegan

And 0% of top lifters

kek

>roufly
This is your mind on veganism, kids